Sarah Burke #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone knows who Brian’s new woman is can we please not expose her here, she has nothing to do with Sarah’s Instagram and should be entitled to some privacy! He isn’t into the insta life either so it just wouldn’t be fair. Sorry for being a Debbie downer I’m just delighted he’s met someone and wouldn’t like to see it ruined 😂

Fully agree. Just pass on our congrats via ratshole 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Most people do move on very quickly it actually astounds me. I would be alone for years lol

Couldn't be dealing with the drama 🤣🤣🤣 the peace would be great

Reactions: 5
Am I the only 1 who feels he has moved on a bit 2 quick I'm sorry but putting myself in her shoes I feel a tad bit sorry for her I would be heartbroken to be fair. I know shes a gowl and all but still
She was seeing someone herself a few months back......he obviously just got sense 😂

She was seeing someone I think she blamed tattle for ruining it as it was mentioned on here??? I could be wrong but I think that’s what she said but she probably just ate him 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She was seeing someone I think she blamed tattle for ruining it as it was mentioned on here??? I could be wrong but I think that’s what she said but she probably just ate him 😂😂
Lol yea it’s tattles fault her family probably scared him off

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m mortified for her. She posts stupid quotes about not finding happiness in material things, look at the cut of the stuff she’s showing off 😂 look at me look what my family got me for Christmas 😂
Also, always had my doubts about the salon, they are always busy but they charge much less than a lot of salons and there’s an awful lot of staff there...maybe I’m clueless. Just feel like there’s something more going on there 😬
Like a breaking bad car wash 🤑😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lol yea it’s tattles fault her family probably scared him off
But there not rough her family isn’t that what she said in her Q&A last week!! 😂😂 My foot there not rough rough as as badgers ass!! 😄

Well her mother/Tina was locked I’d say! posted 7hr ago on her page happy birthday and instead of most she put monster strongest girl I know!!😂😂 so I’d say they were celebrating last night but we knew this anyway!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Well the day has finally arrived lads. The day the whole COUNTRY has been waiting for. Sar’s birthday. Now, I want ye all to compile a tribute to her, tag her in it and then honour the day by staying off social media. Given the fact that she’s the ONLY person ever to turn 30 and this god damn pandemic has ruined her plans to get tit faced with her posh family in Killarney, it’s only right to respect my request. Never mind the fact people are dying, jobs have been lost, weddings have been postponed. Sar’s night away cannot happen. Ugh, just her luck like.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Well the day has finally arrived lads. The day the whole COUNTRY has been waiting for. Sar’s birthday. Now, I want ye all to compile a tribute to her, tag her in it and then honour the day by staying off social media. Given the fact that she’s the ONLY person ever to turn 30 and this god damn pandemic has ruined her plans to get tit faced with her posh family in Killarney, it’s only right to respect my request. Never mind the fact people are dying, jobs have been lost, weddings have been postponed. Sar’s night away cannot happen. Ugh, just her luck like.
I am with you she bloody celebrated last night anyway I hope she got poisoned from drink she usually does!! She had broken all the rules so why should last night be different!!

Reactions: 3
I am with you she bloody celebrated last night anyway I hope she got poisoned from drink she usually does!! She had broken all the rules so why should last night be different!!
You can bet your life they celebrated. I’ve never seen grown adults act the way they do about a birthday. They clearly haven’t much to look forward to when a night away on a piss up has caused so much disappointment. Sarah is a grown woman with a child, she could mark her birthday by having a little cake and party with him, but then she wouldn’t be the centre of attention and wouldn’t have her family filling her head with crap about how beautiful she looks (which wouldn’t be hard in fairness, princess Fiona would be gorgeous amongst that crowd 🤷🏻‍♀️)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Making the child sing happy birthday to her on her stories jesus christ can she just get a grip
I tell ya what if I was living near her and they were celebrating last night I call in the fire brigade to hose the feckers out cork is in the hight of tit with covid because of langers like them not following rules I live 5 mins from family have only seen them Christmas day for dinner and wont call again even though there my bubble by my parents arw high risk

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I wonder why Luke of ‘off form’ Sarah?? Keeping him up late last night while you celebrated?? Poor child!

Reactions: 4
I wonder why Luke of ‘off form’ Sarah?? Keeping him up late last night while you celebrated?? Poor child!

Maybe another visit to south doc for Luke. That’s a usual day trip she likes attention for. Wait until his GP visits aren’t free anymore she won’t be so quick to run then

Reactions: 7
But there not rough her family isn’t that what she said in her Q&A last week!! 😂😂 My foot there not rough rough as as badgers ass!! 😄

Well her mother/Tina was locked I’d say! posted 7hr ago on her page happy birthday and instead of most she put monster strongest girl I know!!😂😂 so I’d say they were celebrating last night but we knew this anyway!!
Wellllllll Monster is a fairly suitable description for her also

• Haha
The showing off the presents was so crass. There was probably a few 30th presents in with that bunch. The designer stuff is soooo fake. She was more excited about a mug that a Louis Vuitton bag.

Reactions: 10
The showing off the presents was so crass. There was probably a few 30th presents in with that bunch. The designer stuff is soooo fake. She was more excited about a mug that a Louis Vuitton bag.
Imagine the people who follow her who were barely able to buy a present for there child, mother, father etc.. and you have this gobshite showing off all this rubbish because that’s what it is! she makes my blood boil she really does!! Nice hangover this morning Luke was with Brian she has him for a few hours today and the fact she kept him up until 12:30 New Year’s Eve hadn’t help him company for her while she was drinking. An absolute disgrace.

Imagine the people who follow her who were barely able to buy a present for there child, mother, father etc.. and you have this gobshite showing off all this rubbish because that’s what it is! she makes my blood boil she really does!! Nice hangover this morning Luke was with Brian she has him for a few hours today and the fact she kept him up until 12:30 New Year’s Eve hadn’t help him company for her while she was drinking. An absolute disgrace.
Her carry on with Luke irrates the shite out of me. She treats him like an accessory she trots out when it suits her

Reactions: 12
Well one bit of advice to the men tattlers is look at the mother before you marry the daughter or son because that’s what you end up with!! Brian you were lucky!! 😂😂and by duck she will end up like her mother as will the other two the Dancing camel toe has the fathers build!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well one bit of advice to the men tattlers is look at the mother before you marry the daughter or son because that’s what you end up with!! Brian you were lucky!! 😂😂and by duck she will end up like her mother as will the other two the Dancing camel toe has the fathers build!!
Dancing camel toe 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.