Sarah Burke #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The rent wouldn't be that much, on shandon Street. It would only be left empty, if she wasn't there. Alpacha without makeup is unrecognisable, extremely plain.

Sarah would only make ya sick for showing her presents, mortified for her, and may I say, and not being bad, she has the ugliest looking hands ever.
Oh her hands are terrible for sure they put me off big time yuck 🤢

Reactions: 3
So so happy Brian is with someone else he had a hell of a lot to deal with putting up with that wanna be of a yoke also it’s so understandable now rats hole 2 that why she wants to play the best mammy for the gram 😂😂👌

Reactions: 10
So so happy Brian is with someone else he had a hell of a lot to deal with putting up with that wanna be of a yoke also it’s so understandable now rats hole 2 that why she wants to play the best mammy for the gram 😂😂👌
There is a thread title the best mam for the gram 😉😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You know the way on holidays you have the lucky Luckys who sell you all that knock off fake stuff ? Let’s call them the Burkey Burkeys

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The silence tonight is telling all! @RATSHOLE_2 is Luke with his dad tonight?
As far as I'm aware (last time I heard) the plan was he will be with Brian tonight! She wanted luke home tomorrow for an hour or so with gifts etc and back to brians tomorrow night! But that could of changing very fast since last night when he publicly posted he was seen someone

Reactions: 9
As far as I'm aware (last time I heard) the plan was he will be with Brian tonight! She wanted luke home tomorrow for an hour or so with gifts etc and back to brians tomorrow night! But that could of changing very fast since last night when he publicly posted he was seen someone

Happy for him & glad he doesn’t feel forced into silence about his relationship. He deserves that. Her lying about being sad last year... yet all we heard was hen / honeymoon parties & bridal plans !! She’s trying to make out there was an issue there outside of him waking up and smelling the garlic cheese burps .
The way she uses that child is awful.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
This my friends is why Brian didn't get luke this is why she is trying to blacken his name since Christmas.... with her lonely shite! Yes she's planning on having a "little" get together with her mom sisters her aunt and aunts daughter liv & Ciara Moore! It was all tat put into BT bags for the gram on Christmas day
We all know what this gowl is up to they are drink mad!! I hope to god the gardas are called if anything goes down!! As for all the tat put in BTs bags they are so predictable this lot horrible family! I hope Brian is very happy he had such a lucky escape it would never of lasted anyway she just wanted another baby.. @RATSHOLE_2 😊

Oh her hands are terrible for sure they put me off big time yuck 🤢
Me to she’s always showing her sausage fingers!!

Happy for him & glad he doesn’t feel forced into silence about his relationship. He deserves that. Her lying about being sad last year... yet all we heard was hen / honeymoon parties & bridal plans !! She’s trying to make out there was an issue there outside of him waking up and smelling the garlic cheese burps .
The way she uses that child is awful.
I agree that poor boy being used like that telling him what to do and say..it needs to stop.

This my friends is why Brian didn't get luke this is why she is trying to blacken his name since Christmas.... with her lonely shite! Yes she's planning on having a "little" get together with her mom sisters her aunt and aunts daughter liv & Ciara Moore! It was all tat put into BT bags for the gram on Christmas day

Has he given any clue to who she is?

Was it not his 30th last year on Christmas day and they had a party in the house?

Was it not his 30th last year on Christmas day and they had a party in the house?
Your right I think she took to bed as she wasn’t getting any attention she doesn’t like that! She’s very quiet tonight looks likes she’s celebrating!! Sneaky witch the country is fucked!

Reactions: 4
Am I the only 1 who feels he has moved on a bit 2 quick I'm sorry but putting myself in her shoes I feel a tad bit sorry for her I would be heartbroken to be fair. I know shes a gowl and all but still

Am I the only 1 who feels he has moved on a bit 2 quick I'm sorry but putting myself in her shoes I feel a tad bit sorry for her I would be heartbroken to be fair. I know shes a gowl and all but still
Perhaps, but fair dues to him, god only knows what he had to endure over the years with her.

Sorry for her! They was a mention of her texting someone else when she was with him. She was horrible to him always the way she spoke to him was disgusting. The wedging got out of hand way out of hand he did the right thing by calling it off! It would never of lasted anyway. Good for him for moving on men don’t stay on there own for long. Fact!

Perhaps, but fair dues to him, god only knows what he had to endure over the years with her.
Don’t forget her family! They had to go everywhere together with them, nights out, holidays, even living across the road and not forgetting Tina had her own key to come & go at her house..that would of drove me crazy.

Reactions: 9
She said recently she moved on but it didn’t work out.

Reactions: 2

No listen I hear you, but It was called off with 6 weeks to go, if I remember correctly?? that’s nearly a year ago. That would be a reasonable time if you consider that him & Sarah were on/off/on/off for 6 month periods too . When I started following her she was ‘single mom’ with Luke he was maybe 1?

No listen I hear you, but It was called off with 6 weeks to go, if I remember correctly?? that’s nearly a year ago. That would be a reasonable time if you consider that him & Sarah were on/off/on/off for 6 month periods too . When I started following her she was ‘single mom’ with Luke he was maybe 1?
Your right they did break up a few times.. than you had the cringe engagement in Lanzrote filmed for YouTube!! Tacky as hell..

• Wow
Reactions: 7
If anyone knows who Brian’s new woman is can we please not expose her here, she has nothing to do with Sarah’s Instagram and should be entitled to some privacy! He isn’t into the insta life either so it just wouldn’t be fair. Sorry for being a Debbie downer I’m just delighted he’s met someone and wouldn’t like to see it ruined 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.