Sarah Burke #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Um.. am I living in bizarro land or something πŸ™ƒπŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄ and I quote:

"Luke won't be goin to creche but they did say if both parents are essential workers that you can still send them '

On what bleeping planet does sarah think she qualifies as an essential worker ???? Omg I cant get over her... shes deluded...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Is slimming world still going in Level 5? Or is it all online now?

she wants it plastered around the place that she’s the only one who has had a birthday in lockdown

#Notions #EssentialWorker

Reactions: 4
Is slimming world still going in Level 5? Or is it all online now?

she wants it plastered around the place that she’s the only one who has had a birthday in lockdown

#Notions #EssentialWorker
She had weigh in on tues in the commons dont know how she got away with it as hotels aren't open to non essential workers its suppose to be online

Reactions: 8
She's deleted the poll πŸ˜‚ must have been inundated with NO's but decided to "show off" anyway......I use the term "show off" very loosely because there's not really anything to show off or brag about.

I am genuinely embarrassed for her with all the present and birthday nonsense........just a pure sign of being used to nothing and craving attention
Apparently there was 7000 yes and 100 nos ha ya right gurrrrrl

• Haha
Reactions: 6
β€˜Visits to Betty will be through the window again’

no Sarah they were put back to that a week ago. You’ve just been ignoring the rules with your fat puss of a face stuffing yourself with baby potatoes and mayonnaise every night. What kind of an animal are you at all

• Haha
Reactions: 14
[/QUOTE]
No there all houses but the side Tina lives there bedrooms are in the "basement"

Luke is with his dad tonight Tina the sisters her friend ciara and her auntie is having a bit of a get together! Probably more!

I've being so annoyed today over her my partner and my child have tested positive and we've stuck by the book to EVERYTHING! Its just unfortunate that they got it due to our line of work! Its breaking my heart having them to isolate separately
Oh no you poor thing, hope they're not too sick

Reactions: 3
She’s delighted now says she πŸ˜‚ my parents gave me money so I’ll spend it on myself because obviously you can all see i didn’t get enough presents and I’m a single working mom (essential) so I 100% deserve it. People are sooooo kind πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
@RATSHOLE_2 hope all ok. My hubby in CUH with covid last 4 days. He is front line there and was confirmed on the 18th. Not in ICU but very sick and on antibiotics, steroids and inhalers & oxygen treatment. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to DM xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Well here’s the proof ate & drank what she liked the last 2 days!! She hardly did it alone.But we all knew this anyway. Absolutely disgusted by her and her lot! How they got away with it is beyond me. All is good people let’s keep doing what we are doing and stay safe.😷😷
Would none of her neighbours report them, if she was near me I would....

Reactions: 5
Has she deleted some stuff? I can't see any video's of a family party?
She will have to get her act together now she has more slimming world rivials if she still want a to be a leader.

Ive ate and drank for the last two weeks but I've had no party!πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ
I find it hard to believe she would go ahead with a party.
If invited I would have refused to go.... but then I've a conscience and morals

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.