Sarah Burke #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@RATSHOLE_2 hope all ok. My hubby in CUH with covid last 4 days. He is front line there and was confirmed on the 18th. Not in ICU but very sick and on antibiotics, steroids and inhalers & oxygen treatment. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to DM xx
Its extremely tough my child has being admitted to CUH today. Currently on Oxygen. I'm personally finding this very tough as I cannot be there with them! As any mother will know that all the sick children want is there moms.

She making me sick since Christmas! Essential worker.... is she for bleeping real!!!!!!!! Try work on a covid ward day in day out! And come back to me then Sarah! We were very lucky as a family that we were able to move my niece in with us to look after our children so then wouldn't have go to child minders or creche! She needs to get a grip making out to be the queen and she only a fuking skank that would drop her knickers for a drink

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Ammmmmmmmmm.... ok hang on.... did she just imply that she’s an essential worker? Sarah, listen up because I know you read here. You’re not an essential worker. You run a money racket weight loss class that you don’t even stick to yourself. One that can and should be done virtually at the minute. Please please do not insult those who have no choice but to physically present themselves at work. I amn’t an essential worker and am fortunate enough not to have to go out and potentially expose myself and my family to the virus, and that statement annoyed me so I imagine it’s highly annoying for those who have to get up and go out every day and hope that they don’t bring covid home. Wake up and smell the lillies, you’re the big 3-0 now girl, maybe time to act your age

Reactions: 18
Its extremely tough my child has being admitted to CUH today. Currently on Oxygen. I'm personally finding this very tough as I cannot be there with them! As any mother will know that all the sick children want is there moms.

She making me sick since Christmas! Essential worker.... is she for bleeping real!!!!!!!! Try work on a covid ward day in day out! And come back to me then Sarah! We were very lucky as a family that we were able to move my niece in with us to look after our children so then wouldn't have go to child minders or creche! She needs to get a grip making out to be the queen and she only a fuking skank that would drop her knickers for a drink
Will she not know who you are by divulging this information to us? Just watch yourself wouldnt want them lot on your back x

Reactions: 12
In the underwear again give me strength people are getting infected or dying and your one again oblivious because it all about her
🤢🤮

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

Thinking of you and your family. Major prayers being said xx

She says it really weird
She doesn't have the gasp of the English dictionary yet, I think she ate it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Will she not know who you are by divulging this information to us? Just watch yourself wouldnt want them lot on your back x
I was just about to say this? Im not questioning whether you are full of tit or not but it's obvious that flabby, Alpaca and the rest of the gang read here so they will definitely know who you are from all that info @RATSHOLE_2, do you not care anymore if she knows who you are?

Reactions: 4
@RATSHOLE_2 dont be stuck we drop / collect in CUH daily x

why is Fat to Flabby in her underwear I’m sick at that sight she’s been recycling the same 3 stone the last 3 years

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does she not realise that there is no point in working from home if you send your child to a creche to mix with probably up to 20 households. Creches are open for essential retail workers nurses guards doctors etc...

Reactions: 6
Hold on now one second neither her nor Brian are essential workers come off the bleeping stage Sarah ur own a weighing scales and a cash box Brian delivers parcels he is not essential ppl buyin cloths online for him to deliver is not essential Jesus Christ the a team saving the planet one memeber a minute cured of covid by standing on Sarah’s scales

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.