Sarah Burke #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To look like she does I can imagine the restrictions she has on herself I would hate it, trust me she will like it all on again you couldn’t live like that. That look wouldn’t do nothing for me and I don’t think a lot of men would find it attractive but I think her partner is in to fitness also. Well done you a little bit of everything in moderation xx
Thanks @almosthere, will take time but ill get there and enjoy my life at the same time...😀

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I think anyone who has done slimming world figures out you can't live by it forever but if you go back to old habits you will put all the weight back on. I've found a happy medium where I use the plan sometimes but again it's all about portion size too and being sensible with what you can have. Tbh Ciara looks great but like how feasible is it for her to keep that up forever. I know she works out which is good but I mean she was eating mince and fried eggs for her breakfast. Not exactly an ideal way to live and maintain your weight loss from my point of view anyway
It’s not! I know. Doing it since I’m 5. It’s bleeping horrific.

It’s not! I know. Doing it since I’m 5. It’s bleeping horrific.
Same here, slimming tablets, WW, SW, teas, you name it I have done it. I am now 46 looking back at pictures of me in my late teens I wasn’t fat but thought I was, I am a little at peace with myself now I think it comes with age. I do like to cook healthy and I do have a takeaway once a week. Loved drinking in my younger days but I can take it or leave it now😂. @Funtupthehole what do you think of the covid test with her today??

Reactions: 5
COVID test is just a new version of her bringing like to south doc. Probably more aimed to keep him away from Brian’s house than anything else. This pig face witch has always a plan.

Reactions: 21
So now she's playing cruel mind games with a 4 year old, great parenting Sar with your big fat smug head. Why would you do that to a small child 😡
Omg can someone please explain to me what the duck she was doing here.. this is beyond words.. is she bleeping well in the head??

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Did sarah just say its a disaster we are housbound now its level 5 we are all housebound. No wonder this virus is spreading people are so stupid

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She was out for coffee on Tuesday essential really!! I can’t stand her..
All for drama! Well if he has it she will after playing those mind games last night and getting him to nearly lick her with kisses! She will be riddled so good man Luke. I was in aldi! Won’t see anyone again til next week. What’s a coffee? What’s a conversation that’s not with my husband or children? I sit in the car somedays just staring out the window after the shopping as I’m like nooooooo it’s back to lockdown since March! But I bleeping do it. Never ever broke it! I’m like a covid nazi 😂

Omg can someone please explain to me what the duck she was doing here.. this is beyond words.. is she bleeping well in the head??
No is the short answer! She’s a thundering bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes, glad I'm not the only one to think it..

Yes!!! She’s not as bad since she stopped talking and slurping coffee into the phone but still a bit much for my liking. She got an awful going on one of those call out pages a while back about changing her accent all the time and putting the kid to bed at half 5 and living on coffee and never spoke after that

Reactions: 3
The food she is posting is bleeping disgusting slop. She looks extremely unhealthy and sweaty, I do not believe slimming world does anything for her tbh

Reactions: 9
The food she is posting is bleeping disgusting slop. She looks extremely unhealthy and sweaty, I do not believe slimming world does anything for her tbh
It does it allows her to have a cash box and as for the food! My horse of a husband wouldn’t have that much for dinner and he can eat!!! Big bleeping sweaty dirty mawky head up on her! And I’m gonna say it! Even luke is annoying the duck out of me lately! I have kids! I don’t need another one screaming for the gram! Now I don’t care! Hate me if ye want 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It does it allows her to have a cash box and as for the food! My horse of a husband wouldn’t have that much for dinner and he can eat!!! Big bleeping sweaty dirty mawky head up on her! And I’m gonna say it! Even luke is annoying the duck out of me lately! I have kids! I don’t need another one screaming for the gram! Now I don’t care! Hate me if ye want 😂
I was thinking the same I couldn’t eat that much it’s disgusting, the food is vile I’m very picky with textures and sloppy foods like that.. 🤮 yes I agree also 🤣 I have no kids but it pisses me off these gowls letting the brats screaming down the camera. We are coming on insta for a bit of escapism

She can’t cook! What she does to it upsets me! I’d say Luke is missing his dad sick of the camera in his face.

I was thinking the same I couldn’t eat that much it’s disgusting, the food is vile I’m very picky with textures and sloppy foods like that.. 🤮 yes I agree also 🤣 I have no kids but it pisses me off these gowls letting the brats screaming down the camera. We are coming on insta for a bit of escapism
Can we do a lizard and pretend to be gay cos you speak my language and we can dodge my kids! 😂😂😂 if i hear maaammmmmmmm 1 more bleeping time and mine are grown and in different countries! Have 1 here and that’s absolutely enough!

Can we do a lizard and pretend to be gay cos you speak my language and we can dodge my kids! 😂😂😂 if i hear maaammmmmmmm 1 more bleeping time and mine are grown and in different countries! Have 1 here and that’s absolutely enough!
🤣🤣🤣 do you want to be lizard or moonface? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does she think people are thick as shite? Just Luke was a close contact... I'd bet it was a family member and if she is saying theyve a week left of isolating I'm guessing she and Luke were in contact with said confirmed person during her birthday weekend. Sitting alone with just Luke during your birthday yet you've a picture up sitting at someone elses tables and mouth stains of tat 'dropped' off by family members. Great excuse to keep the small fella away from his own dad too

Funny RatsHole hasn't posted since my last post...guessing they will now soon 😂

Did sarah just say its a disaster we are housbound now its level 5 we are all housebound. No wonder this virus is spreading people are so stupid
Did she just say he had symptoms last week but duck face took luke to costa and to who else's house all week what a fucken moron

She is emotionally fucked up, craves the love and attention she clearly never got growing up when she was a fat slob.......bullying a child into loving you and showing you affection, she is absolutely vile 😡

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.