Sarah Burke #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so words we are allowed to call you today so instead of mammy? bleep, pig, flabmaster, troll, gowl, mrs trunchbull, shrek, Marjorie Dawes, liar, narcissist, fat hole, big head, 20 chins, princess fiona, witch, dirtbird, mank, oxygen thief any more I have forgotten?
I say that all the time as a joke! Mam! nope I’ve changed my name she’s not here but my kids understand it’s a joke not at 4 when it’s like a threat. You still can’t go anywhere jabber jaws! It’s a lockdown!!
She also should have his pjs on him in fact no kids should be on Instagram at all bloody hell ..

Reactions: 7
so words we are allowed to call you today so instead of mammy? bleep, pig, flabmaster, troll, gowl, mrs trunchbull, shrek, Marjorie Dawes, liar, narcissist, fat hole, big head, 20 chins, princess fiona, witch, dirtbird, mank, oxygen thief any more I have forgotten?
I say that all the time as a joke! Mam! nope I’ve changed my name she’s not here but my kids understand it’s a joke not at 4 when it’s like a threat. You still can’t go anywhere jabber jaws! It’s a lockdown!!
Telling the child you're not allowed to call me mom today just dont call me 🤬

Brian probably did everything. In her old pictures she was thinner a few months after having the child than she is now so that would have put flabby in good form. She's always on about certain milestones she wanted to reach by a certain age. Married, house, kids by 30. That's probably how they were raised so Brian probably came along and had no choice in the matter. It's great she wasn't able to railroad him into marriage. The child would be better off if he still lived with them. I don't understand why she won't let Luke go to Brian's house when she is so allergic to him. Obviously bullying Brian and hurting him is more important to her that getting rid of the child.
The new girlfriend must be calling there and doesnt want lukey around her

Reactions: 7
Telling the child you're not allowed to call me mom today just dont call me 🤬

The new girlfriend must be calling there and doesnt want lukey around her
Modern family.
They will both likely move on and have a baby with someone else perhaps.
Bit of maturity and acceptance would go a long way for the kids happiness.

Reactions: 2
See the way she does that “ Luuuke, what is it you were saying earlier, mammy is a what, because of the what?” And the child sitting there and he can’t remember what she’s on about, anyway it sickens me 😂

Reactions: 25
See the way she does that “ Luuuke, what is it you were saying earlier, mammy is a what, because of the what?” And the child sitting there and he can’t remember what she’s on about, anyway it sickens me 😂
Does my bleeping head in , that poor child ! Don't call me mom what is she on , lazy woman! Not even doing anything lying in the bed promoting him and eye bleeping herself , she's a classic case of NPD

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does my bleeping head in , that poor child ! Don't call me mom what is she on , lazy woman! Not even doing anything lying in the bed promoting him and eye bleeping herself , she's a classic case of NPD
I would of given anything to have a child call me Mam.. 😁

She really burns everything her oven or pan is to hot when cooking!! Turn it down ya fool!! Ffs give me strength.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Maybe its because I havent had my morning cuppa.. but in the book she got.. it says in march 1991 Sarah spent 30 minutes as a single cell? Is that meaning the time she was conceived? So shouldn't it be March 1990? I've confused myself now thinking about it🙈 as March 1991 she was 2 months old?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Awh poor little baby he’s so confused “I call you mammy and Beth calls you sarah” she’s confusing the duck out of him 😔

Reactions: 4
Annoys d life out of me when people do this, child says something even remotely funny and the parent is out with the phone asking them o repeat if !

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.