Sarah Burke #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shows how thick she is when she said sure I could go somewhere local for my birthday 🎁 but the rules on level 5 are essential workers only staying in hotels!!! I’m absolutely delighted she can’t go 😂 I find it so strange she loves that hotel so much since it’s where she was meant to be married 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I think she was getting married in another one, the drumhall or something like that, but she went and stayed there not long after the break up too. Very strange, I don't think I'd ever be seen in killarney again, but she seems to have a neck like a donkeys bollox, as my mom would say 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
One more time Sarah.....let's try again!!!!@ one potato single..........two or more are potatoes with an e no 's

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Was she getting her 30th for free from the international hotel? She's gutted to have cancelled it and tagged them? I know everyone has their own special occasions who have been cancelled because of the restrictions but jesus there is bigger problems in the world right now.
I reckon now that she’s had to cancel she’s on the beg for a free gifted stay when they open up again 🙄

Reactions: 4
She’s whining again about the 30th but a few weeks ago did she not say how she was quite happy to be staying at home with luke for it 🤔 I guess she secretly thought she’d get away but it sounded good saying she was happy to be at home with Luke not realising it was going to be reality

Reactions: 2
I had to cancel my life you selfish hippo!! duck off as I woke to my best present in years Xmas day!! NOT! My period so shut up eat your weight in food and leave us in peace. I haven’t tit this week so I have 2 lb up! Ladies will ye pray for me 😂😂😂😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sarah you absolute ghoul. My husband tested positive (as he is a front line worker) on the 18th. He has been so sick since and tonight he is heading into hospital due to breathlessness and feeling so dizzy from not being able to eat. Our babies first Christmas wasn’t what we had hoped but I didn’t give a duck about the selfies or balloons to mark the occasion or the insta trend of Personalising and printing every type of event ... tonight we just continue to hope and pray he will pull through. My husband is a bit older than me Sarah , has no underlying issue but is so worried he cried on the phone to me Christmas Day. So duck you, you can’t go away to indulge and over eat but as far as I see you’re doing that everyday anyway. duck you.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Sarah you absolute ghoul. My husband tested positive (as he is a front line worker) on the 18th. He has been so sick since and tonight he is heading into hospital due to breathlessness and feeling so dizzy from not being able to eat. Our babies first Christmas wasn’t what we had hoped but I didn’t give a duck about the selfies or balloons to mark the occasion or the insta trend of Personalising and printing every type of event ... tonight we just continue to hope and pray he will pull through. My husband is a bit older than me Sarah , has no underlying issue but is so worried he cried on the phone to me Christmas Day. So duck you, you can’t go away to indulge and over eat but as far as I see you’re doing that everyday anyway. duck you.
She really has little to worry about . She is the most materialistic self obsessed person .. its disgusting.... duck off sarah seriously... that child has a dad and shes going on like shes doing it all on her bloody own... she wouldnt last a day in my shoes or others...

I genuinely hope your husband will be ok and has every speedy recovery... sending you all my love and hugs ❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Her crying xmas eve was the most fake thing I ever saw stop the lights

And she's off talking about food again, not in a helpful way (jambons, bagels, Chinese etc 🙄) she is just obsessed with eating 😂 I had to laugh at her breakfast "I only had 2 be good breads and flora light....and 1 medallion......and 2 fried eggs.....and beans 🙄 and no doubt a whole lot more she forgot to list
When I hears I wanted this or that and said no Sarah hellooooo it's your job you shouldn't be having the tit then expecting money from people that girl caroline is one to watch a fantastic role model for slimming world I wouldnt give a cent to sarah

Reactions: 8
Oh my god Sarah! Get a fucken grip! You are not a single parent.
Saying money is tight but had planned a night away in a hotel just after Xmas. Not many people can afford that. You have no idea of reality and what its like to have to budget money. How many weekend's/foreign holidays were had 12mths ago before covid?

Reactions: 13
Ah lads im a single mom I do it all myself but she takes the biscuits... the fake tears and on about being self employed and money is tight and she gets a 3 year old an ipad..... by right she should have let Brian come and see him open his santa presents instead of being a ghowl and posting oh woe is me story.... as for poor Betty get the lipstick on her..... no offense but those kids have been in Creche mixing and kids tend to be carriers... but its ok she got a pic for the gram...

Reactions: 14
I know she is very selfish, look she travelled 30 miles yesterday to Youghal with her clan. 100 plus cases in cork and cork county, please stay at home Sarah and family . I literally go nowhere , my parents are my bubble that's it.

She moans about doing it on her own but she won't let the child's dad be involved in any of it I don't know anything about him at all but like is he a good dad does he pay maintenance? Is she justified in freezing him out as in like is he a waster? Anyone know 🤔

Reactions: 6
Get a grip you idiot Sarah, a man in our local community took a cardiac arrest last week and passed away on christmas eve morning leaving behind 4 kids and all she has to do is fake cry just because she had to do Santa alone, I'm sure tina was in the middle of it for a piss up, she is a complete dose and anyone that pays her to weigh them should seriously wake up too, she is a joke🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 12
"I dont want to show the presents i got, because people are alot less fortunate" continues to show said presents! And have another whine about her birthday trip being cancelled.... GROW UP SARAH, YOU SELFISH, CHILDISH, SPOILT witch😤
No sense to the amount of present he got!

Reactions: 6
So did Brian not have Luke at all over the 3 days?? She’d wanna be careful cos if it goes to court he could ask that holidays are done fairly and she’ll have no choice!
No he didn't see him the last 3 days! Its a joke! Brian pays 160e a week for luke! Brian left Sarah, she was in the height of debt with the tax man had loans out to pay for her fancy weekends away! He was ALWAYS to good for her

• Wow
Reactions: 12
The amount of stuff she got ciara anyway, daniel wellington, brown thomas bags etc
Donna I’d say wouldn’t spend Christmas with you! The last time they put a cheap handbag in a BTs bag pretending it was got there it was a knock off! All fur coat no knickers the whole lot of these sisters!!

No he didn't see him the last 3 days! Its a joke! Brian pays 160e a week for luke! Brian left Sarah, she was in the height of debt with the tax man had loans out to pay for her fancy weekends away! He was ALWAYS to good for her
How can she call the shots the evil witch!! Slimming world is finished she will have to go back to the betting shop!! 😂😂

• Haha
160 for one child 😳🤯

• Wow
Does anyone know the reason for them splitting? It’s sad that she is clearly not being amicable about the split and the access and he should surely have had his child at this stage over Xmas. I really feel for him to be honest. Crying over being a single mother well errmmmm I doubt the ex wants nothing to do with Luke so she should count her blessings and quit being an arrogant idiot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.