Sarah Burke #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she messing. Of course she must Weight, if you eat half normal after any bingeing session fir a few days you drop water weight and a good tit works wonders too! 11.5 to go. Does she really think that’s all she needs to lose! Ffs! Also never knew it’s was bring your moustache to work days! 😂😂🤮🤮
Jez I’ve often thought this about the tache just didn’t have the balls to say it 🤣😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she messing. Of course she must Weight, if you eat half normal after any bingeing session fir a few days you drop water weight and a good tit works wonders too! 11.5 to go. Does she really think that’s all she needs to lose! Ffs! Also never knew it’s was bring your moustache to work days! 😂😂🤮🤮
She looks like she has blow job rash on her face but knowing her it’s probably just food

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This just is the gift on my phone that keeps giving
NEW THREAD TITLE
Sarahs 30 feeling burpy eating
Skinless wings that have no syns

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Some ^fuckers^ reported her last summer.....hhhmmmmm maybe if you actually didn't try and hide gifted or BA you wouldn't be reported ......take some responsibility

Reactions: 14
Blow job rash WTF 😂 I must live a very sheltered life, cos that's a new one on me 🤣
I've heard and had beard rash 😂 maybe she shaves her face. She's loving herself today. Doing the pop sound with her mouth, being a busy little bee. She's at her most bitchy when she loses a few lbs. Obviously she would be a ferocious witch if she ever hit the magic target number.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've heard and had beard rash 😂 maybe she shaves her face. She's loving herself today. Doing the pop sound with her mouth, being a busy little bee. She's at her most bitchy when she loses a few lbs. Obviously she would be a ferocious witch if she ever hit the magic target number.
Goes to her head alright!!

Reactions: 5
Tuesday and Wednesday are her don’t talk to me days... except if your Luke,. Then its Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday and Sunday... maybe after sharing gym mom life’s story she’ll cop the duck on and start treating Luke right and stop making him feel like he’s an unloved nuisance child!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tuesday and Wednesday are her don’t talk to me days... except if your Luke,. Then its Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday and Sunday... maybe after sharing gym mom life’s story she’ll cop the duck on and start treating Luke right and stop making him feel like he’s an unloved nuisance child!
I was thinking the same 😭😭

Reactions: 2
What happened gym mom's little angel? Only seen videos shared this morning, first time hearing of her page. I can't bring myself to watch her video to be honest 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 2
What happened gym mom's little angel? Only seen videos shared this morning, first time hearing of her page. I can't bring myself to watch her video to be honest 😢
They were on holiday in Spain and she left him on the couch watching paw patrol while she cleaned the bathroom, when she came out he was gone she was calling his name outside and a neighbour told her a baby had been found in the swimming pool when she got to him there was a lady doing CPR but he later passes away in hospital, absolutely heart breaking I lifted my little one afterwards and haven’t left him down since 💔

• Sad
  • Wow
They were on holiday in Spain and she left him on the couch watching paw patrol while she cleaned the bathroom, when she came out he was gone she was calling his name outside and a neighbour told her a baby had been found in the swimming pool when she got to him there was a lady doing CPR but he later passes away in hospital, absolutely heart breaking I lifted my little one afterwards and haven’t left him down since 💔
Jesus Christ the stuff of nightmares, poor family 😰

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I wonder what sarah will do after being a slimming world CONSULTANT. She talks about working from home like she is running bank of ireland mortgages section. I have to laugh at how important and professional she thinks she comes across. I cant see slimming world lasting much longer. There are so many options nowadays including lots of free highly qualified nutrition accounts online. Last time i was in slimmimg world it was a lot of older women who loved the social aspect of it but the next generations coming along are more impressed with crossfit, personal training, instagram fitness and nutritional accounts. I think she forgets she has no qualification and id imagine she is too lazy for a lot of jobs

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's on burping again and ranting about how busy it is as per, change the record Sarah

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How did McDonalds just drop up the donut 🙈🙈just say you ordered it like 😤😤 does she ever do anything but laugh "we were knotted" "I am just laughing there" Christ she grating on me so much today😡😡😡😡

I wonder what sarah will do after being a slimming world CONSULTANT. She talks about working from home like she is running bank of ireland mortgages section. I have to laugh at how important and professional she thinks she comes across. I cant see slimming world lasting much longer. There are so many options nowadays including lots of free highly qualified nutrition accounts online. Last time i was in slimmimg world it was a lot of older women who loved the social aspect of it but the next generations coming along are more impressed with crossfit, personal training, instagram fitness and nutritional accounts. I think she forgets she has no qualification and id imagine she is too lazy for a lot of jobs
I was just thinking the same thing, one of the north side consultants just shared a post showing all of the consultants that are available for support and virtual classes during lockdien and no sign of sarah on the list. Even the new girl Caroline made it but not sarah.

It's on burping again and ranting about how busy it is as per, change the record Sarah
Sarah Burp.. and don’t forget the yawning.,I wonder do other S/W consultants just laugh at her the way she goes on!! Any one from S/W here please are you up the walls??

I was just thinking the same thing, one of the north side consultants just shared a post showing all of the consultants that are available for support and virtual classes during lockdien and no sign of sarah on the list. Even the new girl Caroline made it but not sarah.
I'd say they can't stand her

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.