Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fitzytour

Well done tattlers, this was said here months ago!!
View attachment 1837765
I had a stillbirth at 35 weeks a month ago. We named our beautiful little boy Jack. I just deactivated my Instagram after seeing this. I actually had empathy for Sarah prior to losing my baby as I was pregnant and while I thought she was being dramatic about a first trimester miscarriage, I though to myself 'i don't know how I'd react in that situation'.

As tragic as our circumstance is, you just get on with life and grieve and deal with it in a dignified manner. What this scumbag is doing, is honestly making me sick to the stomach - using a miscarriage for attention. I honestly just cannot believe it. I pity her other child, he doesn't have a hope in life with a mother like her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 108
As this year 2012 draws closer to the end..

I just wanna wish my tattle pals a happy new year and i hope 2013 brings us all a bit of luck 💗 💓 💖 💙 🥳😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
Can I suggest a title for next thread

MMXII

What's the name of the tattoo shop or artist cousin f..king idiot who did tattoo .

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

wineandcrackers

Chatty Member
‘Made you look’ by Burps 🎶

“I can have my green blazer on,
I could wear a dress 5 sizes too small
But even with nothing on
Bet I made you look

Yeah i look good in mens primark sweats
But I’m hotter when my big back isn’t suppressed
Cause even with my dealin’ yokes on
Bet I made you look”

I made you look didn’t I, I did!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Bobs86

VIP Member
“Any one that knows us, know we alway say 2012 for 2022”

“Not every Roman numeral is the same”

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Addd

VIP Member
Why don’t we all recap on our favourite burp moments of the year? I’ll go first. My top five would be:
1. Getting the sangwich filler recipe after 6 months of pleading with her on here 😆. People were forming a support group on here at one stage since Sars left us waiting so long

2. The time someone accidentally message Sars instead of their friend, and Sar went on a rampage on her stories and we got the classic line “monkey see, monkey do”

3. When Sars was doing her what she eats in a day videos and we thought the food was for the week, but no it was all for her in the one day.

4. When she discovered the unexplored land of tenerife and couldn’t fathom how such a place existed with some many upmarket boutiques such as Zara and Bershka.

5. Getting a google image tattooed onto her and getting 2012 stamped onto Keet. I honestly don’t think she can outdo herself on this one. Truly the funniest thing she’s done all year and the fact there is silence about it now 😆.

I realise I am not mentioning tons of things such as jellygate, but to be honest most of those were completely insensitive and showed us how little emotionally intelligence she has.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

MollyMalone

VIP Member
The wrong date HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'm in a hoop laughing 😂😂 best insta hun moment of 2022. Or 2012 if you're Keeeeet

• Haha
Reactions: 51

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Why don’t we all recap on our favourite burp moments of the year? I’ll go first. My top five would be:
1. Getting the sangwich filler recipe after 6 months of pleading with her on here 😆. People were forming a support group on here at one stage since Sars left us waiting so long

2. The time someone accidentally message Sars instead of their friend, and Sar went on a rampage on her stories and we got the classic line “monkey see, monkey do”

3. When Sars was doing her what she eats in a day videos and we thought the food was for the week, but no it was all for her in the one day.

4. When she discovered the unexplored land of tenerife and couldn’t fathom how such a place existed with some many upmarket boutiques such as Zara and Bershka.

5. Getting a google image tattooed onto her and getting 2012 stamped onto Keet. I honestly don’t think she can outdo herself on this one. Truly the funniest thing she’s done all year and the fact there is silence about it now 😆.

I realise I am not mentioning tons of things such as jellygate, but to be honest most of those were completely insensitive and showed us how little emotionally intelligence she has.
Glorious 😂😂😂 she has had a wild year.

My top 5:
1. The luxury trip to NYC where despite all the talk of hotels & helicopter trips they stayed in Keith’s aunts garden getting locked & went to one shopping mall.

2. The mystery of the 90 cysts. She used to be on crying about her pain, she was a medical marvel so much so that the radiographer remembered her & counted out each cyst individually. These haven’t been mentioned since June.

3. Travelling to Dublin to ‘just be’. You’d never think they live in the same house

4. Jellies for people who can’t have babies 😂😂 slippers for uncles who can’t have babies

5. The engagement & tattoo fiasco. She cannot get anything right

*special mention to her walking down the road in Tenerife telling us she is ovulating

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

cycleon

VIP Member
There’s a wind building outside and if I listen closely I can hear the laughter of everyone at the fuck up of the tattoo 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I can't believe 2022 brought us jellygate, the wide backed backless dress, Kelly is live, the trip to Target, while holidaying in the Aunt's back garden, ham hocks tweets, Beddy getting drowned in holy water, lots of burrito bowls, full chickens smashed into Doritos, mince-lots of mince.The longest hardest journey to ivf, the nurse counting out cysts, the fakest ever pregnancy reveal, a box of pissy sticks hand delivered to half of Cork, Luke being left to session in Youghal, Luke being left anywhere,with anyone, actually. Cuddles O'Connor, an angel Xmas tree, Luke and Teet twinning, a Gregg's TikTok. The most depressing engagement with a piss poor ring. This year really felt like it started in 2012, I can see how they made the mistake.
Happy new year troll's, may Burp Burke continue to provide us with unrealll content next year, she's truly a gift 💖

• Haha
  • Heart

Like_Literally

VIP Member
God love anyone in that pub if she bends over tonight. They'll be able to see her breast in a bun that she ate the other day.

• Haha
  • Sick