Sarah Burke #57 Baby lost, sparkler gained, we now know ham head is insane to marry his 90 cyst fiancee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know why I am so shocked but that tattoo is so tacky.

This huge tattoo just to try and make it seem she was further along then she was :censored:

Reactions: 12
Not one bit surprised - such ugly tattoos! Why no tattoo of the date the love of her life proposed? πŸ˜‚ I really hope she shares the re-recorded proposal video, some light entertainment and I do hope she has all the hens etc cos that was great fun too. Everything she does, I find so funny and bizarre πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ah here.... firstly did she not say he was adding to his leg & now he has this inaccurate monstrosity on his arm.... controlling much???? Chances are she designed it & he went along with it for a quiet life! As for her, now I have been considering getting my daughters name on my wrist (small and tasteful) but sweet jesus that's an abomination! I would have rathered the angel wings, instead she is making a sad effort at attempting to prove to the world she had a bump when she was pregnant! I can smell the tack from across the country! God I hope she doesn't have any more miscarriages, she will be covered from head to toe in no time!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ah christ, I go missing for a couple of hours and come back to another shitshow!! How bleeping tacky!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She will have to reorder some new keyrings now...!

As for the wrong date.....omg!

The embarrassment for the wrong date, not good either posting the tattoo artist if he didn't double check either. These two are a pantomime 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can’t stop laughing at the duck’n wrong date on his tattoo πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ffs hilarious!! Lucky they didn’t get the engagement date or it’d be wrong too 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And I can’t see any way of fixing it either πŸ™ˆ there’s no room to pop another X in between 🀣 he is hardly going to leave it and pretend it says 2022 is he? You couldn’t like especially when you know yourself πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The wrong date HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'm in a hoop laughing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ best insta hun moment of 2022. Or 2012 if you're Keeeeet

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Please i beg .. someone tell her ... I would if I wasn't blocked then I'd get blocked again πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'll pay someone to tell her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm all for tattoos I have a lot myself but agree totally think they are tacky and numerals. I don't like them. They could have designed something lovely but these two a right thick apes 🀣
Same iv loads even have 1 for my miscarriages but not the common google ones mines part of a bigger piece and iv my kids names but again I'm quite tattooed and can pull it off

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just googled it and it appears your are correct. From google β€˜the number 2012 in Roman Numerals is MMXII’
Wonder is that a hidden message to an ex πŸ˜‚πŸ™Š
Anyone know who Keith was with in 2012 . He's still not over her it seems πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.