Sarah Burke #57 Baby lost, sparkler gained, we now know ham head is insane to marry his 90 cyst fiancee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
90 cyst fiancé 😂😂😂
What’s the betting she will start calorie counting to lose weight for the wedding, lose a few stone and end up poled naturally? 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Did anyone hear Luke being cross with Teeth asking why he was filming him with the ring before the proposal. He is getting to an age where he is aware of them filming him. Teeth the muppet is just as bad filming everything for his 90 cyst fiancee

Reactions: 28
She must be raging with that shocking proposal.. him hungover and calling her up to the bedroom when she's in the horrors with him how embarrassing for them both.. she said yes to a lifetime of disappointments and let downs. I mean if he can't make an effort now what way will he be in 5 years time..clearly they won't make it that far I doubt they will make it down the Isle unless there is some kinda financial gain for her hmmm

Reactions: 19
I still don’t get how she dropped him off to breakfast WITH THE BOYS but yet he was back at her house when she called him??!!
Did anyone else notice the underpants on the floor where Luke was showing Keeth what to do 😂😂 imagine getting proposed to next to that!! 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I still don’t get how she dropped him off to breakfast WITH THE BOYS but yet he was back at her house when she called him??!!
Did anyone else notice the underpants on the floor where Luke was showing Keeth what to do 😂😂 imagine getting proposed to next to that!! 🤣
:poop: 💍

Screenshot_20221228_225743.jpg

*Disclaimer, these are NOT the alleged underpants on the floor where Burp got proposed to.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
he was dropped back to the house by family while she was out in homestore, Lidl Aldi Dunnes SuperValu and Marks and Sparks lol she phoned to tell him she was on the way to get them and he said no we are home collect us here (they were going blarney with her famalam) she pulled up phoned him to say come on and he said come in Luke’s fallen & the rest as they say, is history 😂

:poop: 💍

View attachment 1836831

*Disclaimer, these are NOT the alleged underpants on the floor where Burp got proposed to.
oh Christ of almighty, is this a screenshot from a video on her story? 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
He was dropped to the O connor Boys annual breakfast with Luke....she then agreed to pick him up from Majellas home as they were due to travel to Johnny's in Blarney for drinks.
She was told when outside Majellas I'm actually at Onslow Mansions Luke has hurt himself come up the stairs..she proceeded up the stairs like a hungry elephant bleeping and blinding on every step until she reached optimal engagement conditions on the landing..keep up with us Cork romantics😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Imagine how raging she was when she thought Luke had fallen, considering someone said she's using the fact he fell at Brian's house to withhold visits.

Reactions: 10
Keith works in a very well paid job and if that’s the ring Sarah gets from pandora imagine the wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine how raging she was when she thought Luke had fallen, considering someone said she's using the fact he fell at Brian's house to withhold visits.
How did I miss this where she said about him falling being the reason he can't go to his dad's? Omg seriously like kids fall all the time how is this a reasonable excuse

Reactions: 1
Omg, did she say that? Or where did you hear this from. Kids fall. tit happens. That's disgraceful out of her if it's true

Her dad is not well apparently like a previous poster said which is why the wedding may be moved up. Heard from someone close to the family yesterday. Awful if true, you wouldnt wish that on anyone

Reactions: 6
What a truely tit engagement story, he proposed to you on the landing when he knew you were in bad humour with him plus with a child screeching in the background? Lord above, only Sarah would think that's romantic (but then beggars can't be choosers I guess) 🤣
I can't cope with seeing her sausage fingers this close up, and she might want to go easy on the "here's to forever" chat and her certainty that they will actually get married, the last engagement didn't work out so well as we all know....

Reactions: 22
Imagine the rage when Brian proposes . It won't be hard to beat that story and even her second go of trying to make the first story exciting 🙊🙈🙉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg, did she say that? Or where did you hear this from. Kids fall. tit happens. That's disgraceful out of her if it's true
When Luke fell at Brian's house she said he might "need a plastic surgeon." The photos she posted showed he had a few steri strips on it in the and did not seem to match Sarah's dramatic tale.

Afterwards on here someone mentioned it was being used as ammunition to stop Luke staying with his dad.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Oh the best plastic surgeon incuh had to inspect him....2🤣🤣🤣

"If the dad is sick" the last thing he needs is a 2nd permission to marry his daughter and bail her out, tight arse teet isn't going to pay, he's old fashioned and will expect her parents to do so.... maybe why they 3 single daughters with children from multiple fathers alpaca only one married and everyone knows the success of that.

#throwing no shame on others #

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Oh the best plastic surgeon incuh had to inspect him....2🤣🤣🤣

"If the dad is sick" the last thing he needs is a 2nd permission to marry his daughter and bail her out, tight arse teet isn't going to pay, he's old fashioned and will expect her parents to do so.... maybe why they 3 single daughters with children from multiple fathers alpaca only one married and everyone knows the success of that.

#throwing no shame on others #
Is Donna still with the husband? I thought that was gone

Reactions: 3
If it's true her dad is sick which you wouldn't wish on anyone & I hope he will be alright. Goes to show she hasn't care in the world only about herself & her own selfish behaviour especially the pass few months, you can imagine the strain & stress she puts on her family. But when the time is right she will milk it for content like everything else.

Reactions: 11
It’s so sad that she’s retold the engagement story. It’s not enough for her. It shouldn’t matter. What should matter is that she is engaged.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.