Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loopyloz

What a way to end 2012 sorry I mean 2022 🤣🤣 I wish we had a reeling in the years of all the blunders

• Haha
Reactions: 36

TikToc

VIP Member
Is she for real? My daughter had a loss at 28 weeks. The hospital were so brilliant . They had a photographer who was so in the zone of what was going on. It was very personal to them and they certainly didn't put it online. She had a miscarriage, she didn't lose a baby. I'm sorry if I upset anyone but she didn't have a baby loss.

• Heart

GW84

VIP Member
Ye all ruined it now mocking her muffin. She won't share what she would've usually shared now. 😪😪😪😪😪🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
The muffin is very personal, it has a lot going on in the background that we don't see, back in 2017 the muffin would have shared much more but everyone on here now judging it, so there's some things (like the size of the monstrosity) that need to be kept on the down-lo

• Haha

gotstogo

VIP Member
She’s such a dope posting his car ad with her house name visible. If there is a question of whether Keith is living with her for social she did herself no favours. I googled mapped it and his car is literally out front on the google map 😂. Couldn’t help myself I had to see onslow in the flesh 🙈
I don't know why, but I thought Onslow Gardens was a joke about it vei being somewhere Onslow from Keeping up Appearances 😂

I was today years old when I found out it wasn't.....

• Haha

Beddy

Chatty Member
Ah here 🤣 the wrong date on the tattoo 😂 I couldn’t make this shit up in my wildest dreams 😂😂😂 I have to give it to her, top notch content the last week

• Haha
Reactions: 35

MaryinDonegal.

Top moments:
Jellygate which gave us the immortal line one size slipper does not fit all
Telling everyone in upmarket Elevenerife that she was ovualting and being gobsmacked that there were upmarket 'boutiques' such as Bershka and Zara. She became Cark's answer to Columbus
The imaginary PCOS, Endo and 90 disappearing cysts
Miriam the midwife who fell off the face of the earth
Fallgate when Luke fell and was going to be seen by a top plastic surgeon
Kelly is live
The medical emergencies anytime Keet was working nights
Phrases such as "just be" "just us two" "the unit that we have created" "stepped up Dad"
Using a song about immigration over miscarriage stories.
👏🏻👏🏻🤣🤣 to all of the above! I would also add in the Dylan Oaks cufflinks for the consultant as a highlight for me 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

cycleon

VIP Member
The silence is deafening!! There's been murder in that house! Xmas an engagement and new years and she's barely been on she's furious over the ring and shite proposal that wasn't videoed and he's furious being branded by 2012 this might be the shortest engagement ever! Wonder has he huffed his way back to majellas with his bag of frozen nuggets in one hand and a box of potato waffles in the other
he's taking Luke too
340260A2-953F-413E-B235-FEFB6E78C567.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

nannyg

VIP Member
What happened with the Tattoo's? I haven't been on in days?
Ahh Jaysus you missed it… herself designed a tat for keef the teef, Roman numerals for the date she passed the foetus 25/10/2022 only didn’t brainless burp get the numbers wrong, he got 25/10/2012 instead of 25/10/2022 hadn’t she left out an X ! We laughed and laughed so we did and we’re still fukn laughing! 😂 Here’s to 2013 (2023) and the big backed gift that keeps on giving, our Sar’s 🥂

Here’s the highlight of 2022 in the life of big back burp and teef
637915BE-0F60-4157-964B-34797FBD9308.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Mary Mary

VIP Member
Luke prob showing them what pubs are good to go for a drink to ring in the new year since he was a regular all summer 🤣

• Haha

Julyrain

Tomorrow will be a tough day for her with it being a Sunday and THE FIRST DAY OF JANUARY 🎶🎵🎶 (1892 - year is irrelevant to her anyway)
Farewell 2012, roll on 2023 🍾

• Haha
  • Heart

Lovelula

VIP Member
Keith has to remind her to take the dead skin off her feet and shave her moustache ..christ they're in the throes of romance arn't they...
I'd be so embarrassed if a man was giving me reminders about personal hygiene...

I'd say he is the type of misogynist that even though he looks average wants a woman to be perfect

• Haha
  • Sick
One of my favourite’s has to be the fake reaction video to her pregnancy and her delivering a box of Piss sticks to their relatives and recording their reactions. Also, the video of keet injectin her with the meds 😂 both golden!

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
I’m still dead at the tattoo debacle 😅 2 sweaty cunts making a smug tiktok about their scoby tattoos and they made a huge fuck up 🤭😆 you couldn’t write it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33