Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cat852

She won’t comment as it’s her fault the Roman numerals are wrong.Kieth was tellingly his friends that Sarah was designing a new tattoo for him 🙈🙈.not a brain cell between them…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

Beddy

Chatty Member
I love when things like this happen to smug cuntz like Sarah #ibookedKeithin #wifeyforlifey

Know what else is for lifey? That dead ass wrong tattoo you just pressured him into.

@Keet, how many more signs from the universe do you need bai?

• Haha
Reactions: 46
This is just a little reminder tattlers that no matter how bad your week/month/ year has been, at least you didn’t finish off the year by gettin a permanent tattoo with the wrong year on it!! 😂😂😂😂 i still can’t cope 😂😂 take a bow burps 👏 👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Why is Luke sleeping over in all these houses. He doesn’t know these people properly and neither does she. Ffs anything could happen to him.

Reactions: 44

TikToc

VIP Member
He should have put his phone number in roman numerals. No-one would br able to contact him then 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
This made the end of 2022 😂 the shitty jocks on the floor for the proposal, the skanger Jack tattoo and a the wrong date on Keith’s arm 😂 burps, you can’t be a life coach but comedian might be the way to go 😂😂😂

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
I come home from work to 10 pages of this cunts latest escapades 🤣🤣 she is great entertainment. Only the scobes go out and get them selves branded like cattle 😩 I actually can’t with this one! Is she gonna brand herself with names of deceased family members and what not? She will be like a fucking colouring book by the time she’s 50 😩 I bet sonic has a big dirty rose tattoo on her shoulder or a dolphin tattoo on her tit 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

brandambassador

VIP Member
Honestly the stupidity of these smug fuckers never ceases to amaze me. They pawned off Lukey, found out the baby’s gender, we knew the personalised stuff would come we just didn’t know THEY TOO would be personalised… at least if a print company label a teddy bear wrong you can send it back. I would be triple and quadruple checking any name, sign, word or date I would put on a form let alone my fucking arm! And more so if not doing it in the English language! Mind blowing my dumb. But like everything - dumb. Lies about cysts when it’s not physically possible to have ivf with even one cyst. Lied about having her BABY in full form despite having a first trimester miscarriage. Most of what she says is lies so she’s even lying to herself at this point about 2012. Oh man she gave me some laugh with that tattoo. Also her own one is horrible. Too big and brash. Makes it look like JACK was her first biker husband who died in a riot after an armed robbery he organised. Nothing classy and angelic about it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

What's the crack?

VIP Member
Don’t forget her best friends wedding where she made an absolute show of herself had a complete melt down over Brian who was also at the wedding and Keith spent the night having the chats in the beer garden with everyone but Sarah said best friend hasn’t been seen since and poor rats hole was eaten by Sarah in the weeks after the wedding
What about the dress that was altered into a low back because it wouldn't fit to be zipped up like it was supposed to be

• Haha
  • Wow

Casperoo2

Chatty Member
Brian was actually decent looking, this Keith fella wouldn't be my cup of tea 😂 doubt many of ye would go for him either. 🤢 And I keep thinking he's English cos he has one of those heads on him like he should be on one of those uk tv shows, louts abroad or A+E in benidorm 😂😂 (not that there's anything wrong with people from the UK) 😂😂

• Haha

Addd

VIP Member
Howling here at that major fuck up. Just shows you there is not a brain cell between the pair of them. No cover up job will fix that now. Sars and keet ending the year the way they began it, by being a complete fucking dipshits 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Bate-to-the-ropes

Chatty Member
"No one knows whats going on behind the camera" no burp we actually do know cos you fucking tell us everything from when u hoover to ovulate ffs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

backintheday123

Chatty Member
I find it very odd how she’s just come on there and she’s nearly smirking into the camera about her dad. I’ve been there with mine and there is no way I would come on and announce it but to come on with a smirk? The oddest weirdo lump I’ve ever come across.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
This cunt was there grassing her father for forgetting to bring her a present back and the poor man waiting to hear about a treatment plan for his cancer.

I'm not going to talk about it because it's my dad's life, not mine... but you still fucking posted it you sack of sausage meat

• Wow
Reactions: 38

Mary Mary

VIP Member
Not that I wish MC on her at all but what happens if she has another one or multiple MCs (which some women do) will she name them all and tattoo them on her arm and claim they are a family of however many? 🙈 it’s ridiculous like. I get doing it for a full term baby but I few weeks MC 🙄

42FD3824-26B2-4880-A26D-5C5201BA93E0.jpeg

I was waiting for this 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Shall64

Chatty Member
She should go and get a job. She has far too much time on her hands.
There is no structure, order or routine in that house - extremely unhealthy.
She needs to be cooking proper food every day, cleaning the place properly and getting some exercise.
It’s the most depressing set up I’ve ever seen.

• Heart

Jellybb

VIP Member
Lads, forgive me ok there’s a lot going on I needed the distraction but I went deep diving her grid. Back as recent as summer 2021 she was fine then the weight PILED ON I reckon the news of Bidens baby on top of ‘ivf’ she just ate for 12 month solid. Like the few sneaky night away posts that we now know are him (CLARNEY, even in the hotel she was to be married in!) she was a 12/14. She’s actually ballooned out something huge
Lol I go through her grid for a distraction too and I think, below is one of my fave hairstyles EVER of Burke 🤣 I thought it was a still from the tv show mob wives at first glance

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Jellybb

VIP Member
Why are they always out on their own or he's out with his mates? Surely at least some of his mates have partners that they could go out with together esp celebrating an engagement she clearly has no friends only family but he's out alot? Do the partners not like her? It's very odd surely someone would be happy for them? If I got engaged an non of my friends or his wanted to celebrate I'd be taking red flags from that
I’d say it has something to do with her being an insufferable cunt tbh

• Haha