Sarah Burke #57 Baby lost, sparkler gained, we now know ham head is insane to marry his 90 cyst fiancee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hurt my eyes rolling them!

Is it bad, I'm away travelling at the moment and every opportunity I'm checking insta and here cos I know this tit will be gold at the moment and I had burp-tattle fomo

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not that I wish MC on her at all but what happens if she has another one or multiple MCs (which some women do) will she name them all and tattoo them on her arm and claim they are a family of however many? 🙈 it’s ridiculous like. I get doing it for a full term baby but I few weeks MC 🙄

42FD3824-26B2-4880-A26D-5C5201BA93E0.jpeg

I was waiting for this 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Omg is all I can say , could she not have done something smaller , she is some woman's for tack

Reactions: 19
The tattoo reveal , very big for her arm maybe she will add some flowers to it over time to blend in a better design

Reactions: 3
Ugh, the two of them are such chavs, what ugly, common monstrosities those tattoos are, zero taste or class 🤢

Reactions: 23
Oh Jesus it's horrendous. Now I admit I don't like tats, I just think imagine that arm at 90 🙈

Reactions: 10
I find those tattoos so tacky. Sorry if any of ye guys have them but they are so bad looking. It gives chav vibes 😅🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Keith purposely did that I’d say so for when they do break up that tattoo means nothing 🙈🤣
She won’t be on for the rest of the day now cz when they realise she will be like a bull 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I find those tattoos so tacky. Sorry if any of ye guys have them but they are so bad looking. It gives chav vibes 😅🙈

I'm all for tattoos I have a lot myself but agree totally think they are tacky and numerals. I don't like them. They could have designed something lovely but these two a right thick apes 🤣

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.