Sarah Burke #57 Baby lost, sparkler gained, we now know ham head is insane to marry his 90 cyst fiancee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She brings it on herself telling blatant lies 🙄 she is not 2.5stone heavier than her lightest 🙄🙄she is making it a talking point by lying 🙄 no one bleeping cares about your weight!

Reactions: 22
“Any one that knows us, know we alway say 2012 for 2022”

“Not every Roman numeral is the same”

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
The only thing this bleep inspires or motivates me to do is clean my air fryer everytime I use it so it never gets into the same state as hers!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
remember her first wedding she was planning to her first fiancé her first forever love Brian and her Instagram room was her office where she done wedding planning and moaned about Brian and had all this personalised stationery with the initials S&B wonder will her Instagram room be transformed back to an office with new personalised stationery with S&K for the pending wedding to moan about how unhelpful Keith is with the wedding planning
Bet she'd love those days back . She would be afraid to talk to Keith that way. He wouldn't take it like Brian did. No chance

Reactions: 8
Finally hopped into bed, and I'm still here giggling away to myself. I wonder will this ever stop being funny 😂🤣 who knew roman numerals would have me knotted, knotted, all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She's either only weeeeek or in a knot about the tat, maybe if she gives it one of her best squinty eye fucks she can convince herself it's says 2022

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's got the laser hair removal thing down and clicking like mad on Keef's botched tattoo to try remove it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Tattlers I’ve been away for few weeks and this train wreck never fails to amuse me lol yer a great bunch

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.