Sarah Burke #57 Baby lost, sparkler gained, we now know ham head is insane to marry his 90 cyst fiancee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was today her actual birthday? I’m surprised she wasn’t on to show us her haul of birthday presents..remember she did that one year 🤣🤣 must of been a disappointing day today - no birthday post from Keith, no pic of flowers balloons etc..
Maybe she's having a silent birthday 🤫 or keet does think it's MMX11 and spreading his love

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sarah does everything silent. Every journey is silent. Bit then she goes on Instagram and forgets. We missed the Sunday snot fest id say since tattoo gate they will be non existent. She would have loved showing matching tattoos the way Keith was locking fingers with luke but she can't. The embarrassing story that it is.

Speaking of Ger the paramedic, does anyone know what happened his marriage? He was on don’t tell the bride, marriage didn’t last long, he seems to me to be a bit of a wannabe, he’s been on tv a few times with the ambulances too. Prob why burps would fancy him, two bargain basement Cork celebs, in her own head anyways 😂
Hasent he a couple of kids thought he was with the wife way before they tied the knot.

No my bet is keet was caught shagging Ger’s girlfriend out in smoking room and there’s murder in Onslow today🤪
We only saw what she put up imagine the after party . Who cheated on who? Coming up next on the Jeremy Kyle show ..... followed by which of Sarahs family and friends secretly dislike her more. Check out the old photos for your vote ❎ 🙉🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Did Sarah reply to any of the tattlers who text her about the tattoo being wrong 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did Sarah reply to any of the tattlers who text her about the tattoo being wrong 
I'd say block block block was her go to reply 🤣

I'd say block block block was her go to reply 
Oh my god, just spotted I'm VIP, what do I win? Free SW membership? Sightseeing tour of burps haunts? Does it get me free entry to clubs? Free bodados and a lifetime supply of ham? 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I'd say block block block was her go to reply 🤣

Oh my god, just spotted I'm VIP, what do I win? Free SW membership? Sightseeing tour of burps haunts? Does it get me free entry to clubs? Free bodados and a lifetime supply of ham? 🤪
You have to give a full speech thanking Burp, if it wasn't for her being a total bleeping lunatic and the angel baby content, well it wouldn't have been as easy to get your comment count up. You owe it all to our Sars xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You have to give a full speech thanking Burp, if it wasn't for her being a total bleeping lunatic and the angel baby content, well it wouldn't have been as easy to get your comment count up. You owe it all to our Sars xoxo
Burps, grant me the serenity to accept the things you can change, but choose not to.
To get the same brazen courage to not change the things you can,
And the wisdom to know the difference, that you're full of tit.

Accept who you are, go back to your original weightless journey where you ate healthy and exercised... It was the reason I followed you way back then, but only watch from afar now cos the shite you spout is comedy gold.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Well done tattlers, this was said here months ago!!
View attachment 1837765
I had a stillbirth at 35 weeks a month ago. We named our beautiful little boy Jack. I just deactivated my Instagram after seeing this. I actually had empathy for Sarah prior to losing my baby as I was pregnant and while I thought she was being dramatic about a first trimester miscarriage, I though to myself 'i don't know how I'd react in that situation'.

As tragic as our circumstance is, you just get on with life and grieve and deal with it in a dignified manner. What this scumbag is doing, is honestly making me sick to the stomach - using a miscarriage for attention. I honestly just cannot believe it. I pity her other child, he doesn't have a hope in life with a mother like her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 108
I had a stillbirth at 35 weeks a month ago. We named our beautiful little boy Jack. I just deactivated my Instagram after seeing this. I actually had empathy for Sarah prior to losing my baby as I was pregnant and while I thought she was being dramatic about a first trimester miscarriage, I though to myself 'i don't know how I'd react in that situation'.

As tragic as our circumstance is, you just get on with life and grieve and deal with it in a dignified manner. What this scumbag is doing, is honestly making me sick to the stomach - using a miscarriage for attention. I honestly just cannot believe it. I pity her other child, he doesn't have a hope in life with a mother like her.
I'm so so sorry for your heartbreaking loss 💔

• Heart

Oh Jesus I’m so sorry you went through that and had to see her disgusting drivel while dealing with that tragedy 😔 I hope your head and body are doing ok with healing and that your heart heals in time ❤ you’re in my thoughts ❤

Sorry but has he been driving a car with no NCT FOR OVER A YEAR?!?!?!? That’s some bleeping scumbag the delays are not that long! And the scummer didn’t even hoover the car to sell it. Jesus Christ. The wheels are curbed to bits too showing he is clearly the bad driver everyone here has atested to.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Imagine buying that disgusting pig's filthy car 🤮 state of it and no NCT over a year?? How did he get away with that

• Haha
Oh Jesus I’m so sorry you went through that and had to see her disgusting drivel while dealing with that tragedy 😔 I hope your head and body are doing ok with healing and that your heart heals in time ❤ you’re in my thoughts ❤

Sorry but has he been driving a car with no NCT FOR OVER A YEAR?!?!?!? That’s some bleeping scumbag the delays are not that long! And the scummer didn’t even hoover the car to sell it. Jesus Christ. The wheels are curbed to bits too showing he is clearly the bad driver everyone here has atested to.
How did u even find this 😂😂😂 god the wheels 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 3

I'm so sorry for your loss sending u hugs

His number on the add too the dope, so desperate to sell it Sarah has to share 🤪 🤪 🤪 🤪 🤪 🤪

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.