Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cycleon

VIP Member
The cruise ship that hit rocks and sank off the coast of Italy because the captain wanted to sail close to the shore so he could wave at people and show off. Pure Big Burp energy, before Big Burp was even a thing. She was just plain old Big Sarah, anonymously barebacking around cork siddy
Oh yes Jesus 🤦🏼‍♀️

GG_Goode_xx

Chatty Member
I’d say the only reason she isn’t sharing is because the family have her well warned to keep any news about her father off SM. They know how big a mouth she is about everything else
She's still out telling people though when she meets them. She's an actual liability.

Mdance

Chatty Member
I still don’t get how she dropped him off to breakfast WITH THE BOYS but yet he was back at her house when she called him??!!
Did anyone else notice the underpants on the floor where Luke was showing Keeth what to do 😂😂 imagine getting proposed to next to that!! 🤣
Where can I found the video

Mrs.Doyle22

VIP Member
I had a stillbirth at 35 weeks a month ago. We named our beautiful little boy Jack. I just deactivated my Instagram after seeing this. I actually had empathy for Sarah prior to losing my baby as I was pregnant and while I thought she was being dramatic about a first trimester miscarriage, I though to myself 'i don't know how I'd react in that situation'.

As tragic as our circumstance is, you just get on with life and grieve and deal with it in a dignified manner. What this scumbag is doing, is honestly making me sick to the stomach - using a miscarriage for attention. I honestly just cannot believe it. I pity her other child, he doesn't have a hope in life with a mother like her.
I'm so sorry for your loss sending u hugs

wineandcrackers

Chatty Member
I’m sure it’s been asked loads already sorry but who broke up with who with Sarah and Brian, do we know?? and how soon before the wedding, as i know she had her (more than 1?) hen party and all?

Casperoo2

Chatty Member
Imagine how raging she was when she thought Luke had fallen, considering someone said she's using the fact he fell at Brian's house to withhold visits.
Omg, did she say that? Or where did you hear this from. Kids fall. Shit happens. That's disgraceful out of her if it's true

Ahh Jaysus you missed it… herself designed a tat for keef the teef, Roman numerals for the date she passed the foetus 25/10/2022 only didn’t brainless burp get the numbers wrong, he got 25/10/2012 instead of 25/10/2022 hadn’t she left out an X ! We laughed and laughed so we did and we’re still fukn laughing! 😂 Here’s to 2013 (2023) and the big backed gift that keeps on giving, our Sar’s 🥂

Here’s the highlight of 2022 in the life of big back burp and teef View attachment 1846333
Oh my fucking God!!! Dying 🤣🤣🤣 thanks for that BTW 😄