Sarah Burke #57 Baby lost, sparkler gained, we now know ham head is insane to marry his 90 cyst fiancee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone have the clip that @Jellybb is referring to? Think she had the navy jumpsuit for that? She was singing RIDE SALLY RIDE I think before 4pm on the day in the hotel reception place??

This 2022 2012 flashback on here is the highlight of my day

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’d never heard of this one only happened upon her very recently as her threads here were trending. My goodness the laughs I’ve had this past week has done my heart good. I know it’s mean to laugh at others but that tattoo story is just comedy gold. I wasn’t around for most of the other stories but that jelly is live is also pure hilarious.
Jelly is live, love it, mash up of the Jelly and Kelly best bits 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Happy new year tattlers. May 2013 be your best one yet and may Kelly always be live in your hearts. 💕🥂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I honestly thought that post big back shared that your one had said 2013 😂😂😂

That Kelly live video is gold, nearly piss myself 😂😂 must try and count how many times she said they're so far away, thought they were up a mountain in Dagestan and not in her aunt's back garden 🤣🤣🤣

and that whole new York trip - how to make somewhere amazing look tit 🤦‍♀️

Someone has to have that wedding singing video too 🤣

Reactions: 9
Can someone please post the one of her singing at the wedding I remember reading the whole of that thread re the wedding and seeing it there.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone have the clip that @Jellybb is referring to? Think she had the navy jumpsuit for that? She was singing RIDE SALLY RIDE I think before 4pm on the day in the hotel reception place??

This 2022 2012 flashback on here is the highlight of my day
I think it’s definitely in one of the older threads! Wasn’t it rats hole who posted to the thread a few weeks before they were eaten by Sars

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Happy 2013 tattlers. We will always remember 2012 as the year 'i get to love you' fell from number 1 in the burp charts of overplayed sentimental shite

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Happy New Year gang! Here’s to more lives with Kelly, cringey reels, shaming burps into bare minimal parenting via Tattle and the tit SHOW of a “wedding” in roosters, or if keet is feeling like a big spender, Ross Heaneys 😉😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I can't believe 2022 brought us jellygate, the wide backed backless dress, Kelly is live, the trip to Target, while holidaying in the Aunt's back garden, ham hocks tweets, Beddy getting drowned in holy water, lots of burrito bowls, full chickens smashed into Doritos, mince-lots of mince.The longest hardest journey to ivf, the nurse counting out cysts, the fakest ever pregnancy reveal, a box of pissy sticks hand delivered to half of Cork, Luke being left to session in Youghal, Luke being left anywhere,with anyone, actually. Cuddles O'Connor, an angel Xmas tree, Luke and Teet twinning, a Gregg's TikTok. The most depressing engagement with a piss poor ring. This year really felt like it started in 2012, I can see how they made the mistake.
Happy new year troll's, may Burp Burke continue to provide us with unrealll content next year, she's truly a gift 💖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
She’s too busy planning their next trip away to “just be” on a city break to Rome to try and convince the ancient romans to change MMXXII translation to MMXII 🤣
I think they will change it for her, they’re all rooting for Sarah in Ancient Rome!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.