Sarah Burke #57 Baby lost, sparkler gained, we now know ham head is insane to marry his 90 cyst fiancee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are just two lazy lumps, and she couldn’t be arsed to mother her son so he is shipped off any chance she gets 😣 and imagine she wants to bring another child into this world 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 17
It makes sense that after her bargain basement cheap proposal and ring that they would then get bargain basement tattoos. How does she get it so wrong so much of the time?
maybe she did it on purpose for the crappy proposal 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I come home from work to 10 pages of this cunts latest escapades 🤣🤣 she is great entertainment. Only the scobes go out and get them selves branded like cattle 😩 I actually can’t with this one! Is she gonna brand herself with names of deceased family members and what not? She will be like a bleeping colouring book by the time she’s 50 😩 I bet sonic has a big dirty rose tattoo on her shoulder or a dolphin tattoo on her tit 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
There’s a wind building outside and if I listen closely I can hear the laughter of everyone at the duck up of the tattoo 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47
is she tattooing the alphabet or what? J K L 😂
Have we ever seen the K & L tattoo since.....I remember seeing it at the wedding that Brian was also at but don't recall noticing it since. She hardly "drew" it on in an attempt to make Brian jealous did she 🤔 it's the kind of warped fucked up thing she would do

• Haha
Reactions: 8
what was the Costa Concordia?
The cruise ship that hit rocks and sank off the coast of Italy because the captain wanted to sail close to the shore so he could wave at people and show off. Pure Big Burp energy, before Big Burp was even a thing. She was just plain old Big Sarah, anonymously barebacking around cork siddy

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s probably telling him there now ‘Anyone that knooows us, will know it’s meant to say 2022’…. Imagine though, a brand new tattoo that needs lasering and fixing before you even get off the table 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Can you imagine when there organising the wedding. Theyl be wrong dates. Wrong churches wrong hotels given to the guests ... Keith will have to be a big boy that day and dress himself the communion outfit will be out 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The funniest thing about their wedding will be watching the groom tucking into nuggies and chips

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'd love to see the sleeves I'm trying to extend mine into a sleeve but it's so expensive with a decent artist isn't it?
I normally pick out 4 big pieces for the front and back of the arms that kind of match a theme then the artist is able to do a couple of small pieces and some filler that connects it all. My full sleeve is all sugar skulls done in black and grey with some water colour/pastel colours not everyones taste but it's me. Thankfully this is almost 10yrs old so it was alot cheaper I couldn't believe the price hike when I started the 2nd this year good luck save and just go for it who cares what your arm will look like when your 90 ull just be glad you got to that age!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.