Sarah Burke #57 Baby lost, sparkler gained, we now know ham head is insane to marry his 90 cyst fiancee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't unfollow her. The level of entertainment is on the increase. I'd be afraid to miss out on all her mishaps....

Ye lots are so funny here! The comedy talent is over flowing!

Reactions: 19
Why don’t we all recap on our favourite burp moments of the year? I’ll go first. My top five would be:
1. Getting the sangwich filler recipe after 6 months of pleading with her on here 😆. People were forming a support group on here at one stage since Sars left us waiting so long

2. The time someone accidentally message Sars instead of their friend, and Sar went on a rampage on her stories and we got the classic line “monkey see, monkey do”

3. When Sars was doing her what she eats in a day videos and we thought the food was for the week, but no it was all for her in the one day.

4. When she discovered the unexplored land of tenerife and couldn’t fathom how such a place existed with some many upmarket boutiques such as Zara and Bershka.

5. Getting a google image tattooed onto her and getting 2012 stamped onto Keet. I honestly don’t think she can outdo herself on this one. Truly the funniest thing she’s done all year and the fact there is silence about it now 😆.

I realise I am not mentioning tons of things such as jellygate, but to be honest most of those were completely insensitive and showed us how little emotionally intelligence she has.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
You don't need to follow her, her page is open. I just dip in and out for the sheer entertainment.

Reactions: 12
The I hate New Years post is quite random do you think?
She hates New Year cos she's a miserable negative Nancy reflecting on another shitshow of a year that everyone and everything else was to blame for cos Sarah will never hold herself accountable for anything. I used to hate New Year's too until I did some therapy and self reflection and sorted my tit out. Sarah would do well to find a counseller better than the long suffering Jean and do the same for herself.

Reactions: 18
Why don’t we all recap on our favourite burp moments of the year? I’ll go first. My top five would be:
1. Getting the sangwich filler recipe after 6 months of pleading with her on here 😆. People were forming a support group on here at one stage since Sars left us waiting so long

2. The time someone accidentally message Sars instead of their friend, and Sar went on a rampage on her stories and we got the classic line “monkey see, monkey do”

3. When Sars was doing her what she eats in a day videos and we thought the food was for the week, but no it was all for her in the one day.

4. When she discovered the unexplored land of tenerife and couldn’t fathom how such a place existed with some many upmarket boutiques such as Zara and Bershka.

5. Getting a google image tattooed onto her and getting 2012 stamped onto Keet. I honestly don’t think she can outdo herself on this one. Truly the funniest thing she’s done all year and the fact there is silence about it now 😆.

I realise I am not mentioning tons of things such as jellygate, but to be honest most of those were completely insensitive and showed us how little emotionally intelligence she has.
Glorious 😂😂😂 she has had a wild year.

My top 5:
1. The luxury trip to NYC where despite all the talk of hotels & helicopter trips they stayed in Keith’s aunts garden getting locked & went to one shopping mall.

2. The mystery of the 90 cysts. She used to be on crying about her pain, she was a medical marvel so much so that the radiographer remembered her & counted out each cyst individually. These haven’t been mentioned since June.

3. Travelling to Dublin to ‘just be’. You’d never think they live in the same house

4. Jellies for people who can’t have babies 😂😂 slippers for uncles who can’t have babies

5. The engagement & tattoo fiasco. She cannot get anything right

*special mention to her walking down the road in Tenerife telling us she is ovulating

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Glorious 😂😂😂 she has had a wild year.

My top 5:
1. The luxury trip to NYC where despite all the talk of hotels & helicopter trips they stayed in Keith’s aunts garden getting locked & went to one shopping mall.

2. The mystery of the 90 cysts. She used to be on crying about her pain, she was a medical marvel so much so that the radiographer remembered her & counted out each cyst individually. These haven’t been mentioned since June.

3. Travelling to Dublin to ‘just be’. You’d never think they live in the same house

4. Jellies for people who can’t have babies 😂😂 slippers for uncles who can’t have babies

5. The engagement & tattoo fiasco. She cannot get anything right

*special mention to her walking down the road in Tenerife telling us she is ovulating
Don’t forget her best friends wedding where she made an absolute show of herself had a complete melt down over Brian who was also at the wedding and Keith spent the night having the chats in the beer garden with everyone but Sarah said best friend hasn’t been seen since and poor rats hole was eaten by Sarah in the weeks after the wedding

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
What a way to end 2012 sorry I mean 2022 🤣🤣 I wish we had a reeling in the years of all the blunders

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I was looking up something miscarrige related online last night (absolutely was not googling tattoos or anything) and this was one of the first images that came up, so her tattoo isn't even an original idea, she got it from Google 🤦‍♀️
Sarah never has an original idea even the whole wanting a baby came about because Brian was having another baby 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She certainly didn't put much effort in to designing his stamp of a tattoo , those Roman numerals are long out of date & then to get it wrong. The embarrassment I'm suprise they didn't get matching ones They are a very strange couple 🤣
That tattoo is the equivalent to a woman stamp.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
One of my favourite’s has to be the fake reaction video to her pregnancy and her delivering a box of Piss sticks to their relatives and recording their reactions. Also, the video of keet injectin her with the meds 😂 both golden!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It's like that island edge add, where the girl shows her tattoo, " Love Yourshelf "🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.