Sarah Burke #57 Baby lost, sparkler gained, we now know ham head is insane to marry his 90 cyst fiancee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As this year 2012 draws closer to the end..

I just wanna wish my tattle pals a happy new year and i hope 2013 brings us all a bit of luck 💗 💓 💖 💙 🥳😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
She won’t comment as it’s her fault the Roman numerals are wrong.Kieth was tellingly his friends that Sarah was designing a new tattoo for him 🙈🙈.not a brain cell between them…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Ladies I’ve always hated the end/beginning of the year but by fuk I’m buckled in for this, it’s the best entertainment ever, I propose they make a movie about this. Fair play Burp, you’ve been the gift that keeps on giving…keep it up! 🍿🥤

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She won’t comment as it’s her fault the Roman numerals are wrong.Kieth was tellingly his friends that Sarah was designing a new tattoo for him 🙈🙈.not a brain cell between them…
Don’t be silly. It’s the obviously the romans fault. Sarah is never to blame

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Keith is a big boy, he easily could have checked himself

Reactions: 16
Nope
Hasn't come on her stories since
Nah she did come on past night to show her disgusting dinner and remind us again she had a miscarriage so the heat is taken off the fact she got his tattoo wrong 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nah she did come on past night to show her disgusting dinner and remind us again she had a miscarriage so the heat is taken off the fact she got his tattoo wrong 🙄😂
Is she still harping on about the MC she had 10 years ago? 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry I meant she hadn't come on 'for the chats' or come on to tell us there's stuff going on behind the scenes that we don't know about like how she's been involved in updating numbers as a limited collab with the Romans

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The desperation and attention seeking will never stop, how many more times will she have to post those vids related to her MC , 🤭

Reactions: 9
Sorry I meant she hadn't come on 'for the chats' or come on to tell us there's stuff going on behind the scenes that we don't know about like how she's been involved in updating numbers as a limited collab with the Romans
She’s too busy planning their next trip away to “just be” on a city break to Rome to try and convince the ancient romans to change MMXXII translation to MMXII 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

She certainly didn't put much effort in to designing his stamp of a tattoo , those Roman numerals are long out of date & then to get it wrong. The embarrassment I'm suprise they didn't get matching ones They are a very strange couple 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She certainly didn't put much effort in to designing his stamp of a tattoo , those Roman numerals are long out of date & then to get it wrong. The embarrassment I'm suprise they didn't get matching ones They are a very strange couple 🤣
Sure someone found her design with one google search. It’s on there a few pages back. She is so thick. Why not wait and get a unique design? Everything she does is driven by a need for attention

Reactions: 11
Sure someone found her design with one google search. It’s on there a few pages back. She is so thick. Why not wait and get a unique design? Everything she does is driven by a need for attention
If this wasn’t pointed out here first I’d nearly bet she’d have come on saying she designed it herself, “from her heart …” My head is wrecked trying to figure out how one could make such a f*ckup, bad advice? Bad google result? 🤯
There’s loads of embarrassing stories out there about tattoo mishaps but this is just idiotic. It’s not even a bad translation of a language/Chinese symbol. It’s pure stupidity and laziness for not even checking. But I’m herrree for it 👋

edited* a typo, I spellcheck my tattle posts 🤓

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
If this wasn’t pointed out here first I’d nearly bet she’d have come on saying she designed it herself, “from her heart …” My head is wrecked trying to figure out how one could make such a f*ckup, bad advice? Bad google result? 🤯
There’s loads of embarrassing stories out there about tattoo mishaps but this is just idiotic. It’s not even a bad translation of a language/Chinese symbol. It’s pure stupidly and laziness for not even checking. But I’m herrree for it 👋
Aren't we all!!! I've my couch spot ready and wine chilling for tonights episode as he's working tomorrow....bring it on🍿🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Those who know them know that everyone is wrong and they know the tattoo is right.

Aren't we all!!! I've my couch spot ready and wine chilling for tonights episode as he's working tomorrow....bring it on🍿🍷
The preview will be a collage of all their 2022 memories with I get to loveeeee you in the background. If you have an Eagle eye you might be lucky enough to spot Lewk 🙉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is just a little reminder tattlers that no matter how bad your week/month/ year has been, at least you didn’t finish off the year by gettin a permanent tattoo with the wrong year on it!! 😂😂😂😂 i still can’t cope 😂😂 take a bow burps 👏 👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.