Sarah Burke #57 Baby lost, sparkler gained, we now know ham head is insane to marry his 90 cyst fiancee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I normally pick out 4 big pieces for the front and back of the arms that kind of match a theme then the artist is able to do a couple of small pieces and some filler that connects it all. My full sleeve is all sugar skulls done in black and grey with some water colour/pastel colours not everyones taste but it's me. Thankfully this is almost 10yrs old so it was alot cheaper I couldn't believe the price hike when I started the 2nd this year good luck save and just go for it who cares what your arm will look like when your 90 ull just be glad you got to that age!!
Oh I love sugar skulls u have excellent taste!yep iv lostfamily as young as 6 years old, getting to 90 is a privilege and if I do it I'll get 90 tattooed on my neck

Reactions: 4
She just wanted her miscarriage to be more meaningful to her than anyone else. She triggered so many women around this country and I know a few She upset. Angel baby, born sleeping, kept In a basket overnight snot fest Sundays the list goes on. She thought then be better than everyone else and find out gender and actually name the foetus. She booked Keith's tattoo probably designed it too. Im delighted it backfired and the whole of cork is laughing at them now. Im very surprised the tattoo artist didn't double check before he did it. Nor so smug now Sarah and he looks like he's raging.
I would genuinely say that they are so dumb they went in with 2012 Roman numerals and told the tattoo artist to do it!

Reactions: 6
Can I suggest a title for next thread

MMXII

What's the name of the tattoo shop or artist cousin f..king idiot who did tattoo .

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Look hopefully he has no ragrets after the MASSIVE mistake made ๐Ÿ˜
838A43B7-E544-4F91-9DDB-1C2CFEFF348B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.