Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sallie’s chamois leather skin is so thick that I wouldn’t put it past her not to ask Bella if she can go with her 😂 We know Val is shameless and will do anything to get to a holiday resort away from her kids travel 🤣
Dear Bella.

I know we have never met before but I would lurrvve to come on holiday with you.

Love from Valerie Baxel (not Sallie Axl, I've never heard of her)

P.s can you lend me the money for the flight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

dollycurz

Chatty Member
I’ve been having a bit of flirty banter with a work colleague and he asked me out so I had a quick nose at his insta and he follows our spongesal squarearse so I’ll be politely declining 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72

Cagayu

VIP Member
96DBC174-51CA-4C55-A4D3-A16592EF792E.jpeg

billy bear slow cooker sal.
Some artistic license used on imagining a slow cooked slice

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Cagayu

VIP Member
I knew it its probs because she posted her kids or something i bet sal gets a cob on with her mates or whoever she thinks we have found info out from. Would explain the ‘i know one of my close friends is a troll’ 😂 remember that guys when she was guna expose us all. Didnt last long did it.

Thanks for the heads up rat gerl 😉

Also is this new?
Is she a DJ?
Did it always just say DJ? 😂
View attachment 825307

she looks very different in this tagged pic to her grid one of that night 😂View attachment 825325
Yes she’s a dj. Her stage name is “techno notice”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Couldn’t give a flying f k !! But that’s my opinion why you so set on proving they are there ?? Why you so invested in me ? Weirdo
Fearn it’s called a fucking discussion, I can guarantee not one fucking person on this site is “invested in you” 🤣🤣🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

InstaLurker7

‘I’m not a regular mum, I’m a cool mum‘ erm no you’re not a mum at all. Because you put your needs before your children’s, you no longer have custody of them. Too selfish to be a mother. I hate this blaming mental health issues. I have BPD and bouts of anxiety/depression. But I don’t do drugs, I rarely drink. I get help when I feel myself getting low or anxious. My child’s needs have always come first. I have never let myself get into a situation like Sal has. I have a happy, stable home with my husband. I have never had SS involved and I haven’t had my child taken away from me. I’m so sick of her bullshit. She might have given birth to those beautiful girls but she is not a mother in the real sense of being a mum. She makes my blood boil at times.
Why is she still on holiday when half term is over? Why hasn’t she gone home with her girls? She’s a wrong’un.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

bluecups

VIP Member
This post is probably waaaaaay TMI but..... a few years ago I had surgeries for internal and external stage 4 piles. I swear down my arsehole looked like Sal's gob when I was at the height of my troubles. Not even saying this for comedy effect, it really did. These overinflated lips on Insta give me flashbacks!

(Sorry if anyone was eating their lunch!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Ekathrina

VIP Member
Who remembers that time she had her fillers dissolved and her deflated lips looked like a scrotum?
722706BF-24EC-4A78-A0A2-C3C6E4EB3580.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Soz but WHAT THE FUCK.

first she’s like; strippers hit me up
56CE49CF-776B-4D45-8D2C-F2FBEBCE225F.jpeg

then she’s like; oh actually I want DV survivers
110D5605-5086-4E5E-940B-33F56CB04660.jpeg

then she’s thought; actually anyone been through trauma?
32FBA884-0B38-483E-88D1-F01FCEAA8213.jpeg

You erratic fucking mess

…..

BF2BB50A-8F8F-4BA2-B4F7-B14CCD2BE79B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51