Sallie Axl #39 Sallie went awol & drove us to other threads, Sallie came back, still no bunk beds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly , aeoroplanes are one of the dirtiest places you could visit , they’re never cleaned properly and the fibre seats get cleaned possibly every 6 years when the aircraft are stripped down for a full maintenance check.

so imagine getting into bed in your top you’ve had on all day firstly , and then sat on an aeroplane seat in which could now be carrying all sorts of dust mites

Eurrghhhhh

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Oh Sal/Val what on earth have you done not to be able to freely be in the company of your own children? The fact that your friends can post pics of them and the fact that you strongly allude to all the time you spend with them why on earth cant you be left alone with them? Sounds more to it than a drugged up breakdown to me 🧐🧐🧐🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Defo her kids pjs. Don’t think they do adult sizes so small and tight 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
no psycho Sallies hahahaha
Sallie’s chamois leather skin is so thick that I wouldn’t put it past her not to ask Bella if she can go with her 😂 We know Val is shameless and will do anything to get to a holiday resort away from her kids travel 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sallie’s chamois leather skin is so thick that I wouldn’t put it past her not to ask Bella if she can go with her 😂 We know Val is shameless and will do anything to get to a holiday resort away from her kids travel 🤣
Dear Bella.

I know we have never met before but I would lurrvve to come on holiday with you.

Love from Valerie Baxel (not Sallie Axl, I've never heard of her)

P.s can you lend me the money for the flight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Dear Bella.

I know we have never met before but I would lurrvve to come on holiday with you.

Love from Valerie Baxel (not Sallie Axl, I've never heard of her)

P.s can you lend me the money for the flight.
Dear Valerie Baxel-Bean,

I’m afraid I’m going to have to say no to your offer. When your letter arrived it had an overpowering smell of Tuna and this is triggering for me.

It reminds me of a friend I had who stole from me. We shared a nightmare holiday together where hotel staff moved us to different rooms and refused to fill the jacuzzi because they believed the rotten stench was a hotel problem (it turned out to be the smelly woman I was with). In the end it was so bad, I had to go home early.

I do hope you get your holiday! If you need extra funds, I’ve heard even people who ride dick like a granny can get money on Only Fans.

All the Best,
Bella x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Our baby 🤢 late to the party but one of my ex’s used to refer to his child as our baby. He was a wrongun, don’t ask what I was thinking going near him. Why’s she trying to be scouse when she’s a squirrel? You just know she puts on a scouse accent on holiday 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Our baby 🤢 late to the party but one of my ex’s used to refer to his child as our baby. He was a wrongun, don’t ask what I was thinking going near him. Why’s she trying to be scouse when she’s a squirrel? You just know she puts on a scouse accent on holiday 🤣
A squirrel hahahaha 😆 from the wirral haha never heard that one before

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.