Sallie Axl #39 Sallie went awol & drove us to other threads, Sallie came back, still no bunk beds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t work out what’s going on with her face in this one. It looks like she’s looking down but her lips seem to be facing us, like, face on. Whut? How?
Probably because they are that fucked up that they have turned into an 'optical illusion' 💋💋💋

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can edit her photos so much that she gives straight lines walls and window frames curves yet hasn’t yet managed to do the same for her torso? Don’t need a shatterproof ruler when Val’s about 😂

View attachment 842681View attachment 842682

Ffs Val must be the person who views tattle the most of anyone.
Yesterday someone said she’s not staying in that suite as there’s no personal stuff or luggage.
Today she’s chucked all her clothes everywhere to prove she is, the scruffy meff

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve been having a bit of flirty banter with a work colleague and he asked me out so I had a quick nose at his insta and he follows our spongesal squarearse so I’ll be politely declining 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72
I’ve been having a bit of flirty banter with a work colleague and he asked me out so I had a quick nose at his insta and he follows our spongesal squarearse so I’ll be politely declining 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🤣🤣🤣
Avoid like the bloody plague hunny he probably subscribes to her rancid snail trails too 😡😡😡

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
maybe he’s a tattler….

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.