Sallie Axl #39 Sallie went awol & drove us to other threads, Sallie came back, still no bunk beds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Sallie 👋👋👋👋👋👋 ( wish I could high five your bleeping forehead )

post a current picture of her on holiday....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I saw a story on twitter once where this guy’s mum was in a public swimming baths and actually swallowed someone’s floating tit 🤣🤢. It’s put me off for life. That, and the disgusting plasters you inevitably end up stuck to you!
Honest to god I’d rather stay at home than use a shared pool now. At a push I Might be able to use one in a really really nice hotel where hardly anyone uses it, like the Fullerton bay in Singapore, that was nice and clean as it was mainly business people there that didn’t use it 🤣 however that was years ago so for all I know it could be full of snot now 😭🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm the same re shared pool. Especially with children. Rather go to a beach then use a hotels shared pool 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She won’t have the best holiday because the temperature in Tenerife is the same as that in Scotland this week. It’s not sunbathing weather it doesn’t get above 13 degrees ha ha. Will be chilly. Hope she has had her sun beds to make it an illusion of how hot it is.
This isn’t true it’s mid 20s in the south . The weather is very above average for this time of year . I go every November and going next week ….

Public swimming pools are rank but I suppose there's so many chemicals it's probably unlikely to catch anything. Pass

Reactions: 6
I don’t think those kids are with her, she’d have tagged some chavvy clothing/ swimwear/ shoes if they were

Reactions: 17
Some one is on her mum's insta, is she showing photos of being on holiday with our Sal?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Ah you’d be ashamed wouldn't you going on holiday with your ma to a family resort full of kids on half term, her walking round with her fake tits and arse out, all the kids staring, and all the dads getting poked in the eye by their wives 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She won’t have the best holiday because the temperature in Tenerife is the same as that in Scotland this week. It’s not sunbathing weather it doesn’t get above 13 degrees ha ha. Will be chilly. Hope she has had her sun beds to make it an illusion of how hot it is.
it’s hot all year round girl, my MIL has been there for 20 years we go frequently and it’s still mid 20’s at the mo.

Sal is a scruff.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Someone in front of a diff mirror whilst she poses in hers but can’t make out m/f? Preening so I doubt it’s a kid?
those kids aren’t there, what a absolute sham of a mother

Reactions: 10
Oh Sal you are so sloppy and fooling nobody hun 🤔 dressed liked Honey G on crack in your front room with 'lets go' captions, where is the boring airport selfies?? Who is to say she didn't take a pic of them skanky trainers and bags on her way back from the "fuckathon' with her pimp and then the Kent 4 in Mykonos on easyjet?? Nothing she does is truthful 🤔 Think about it rat girls?? 🤣🤣
Also in one of her latest pictures in a bikini the plug sockets are UK 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That’s a mirror above the bed. It has an open bathroom, meaning the jacuzzi bath & sinks are in the corner of the room ! Loo & shower are behind doors, it’s weird set up, think it was called the junior suite. Add eye bleeping herself from the ceiling mirror to tattle bingo 👍🏻
43B691C7-7216-4F51-BB20-4C96DEBDF856.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Has she photoshopped her boobs to be bigger and rounder?
binned the kids of in the kids club to spend more time on her phone then 😝

Reactions: 13
Has she photoshopped her boobs to be bigger and rounder?
binned the kids of in the kids club to spend more time on her phone then 😝
I thought they looked photoshopped too! They almost look like they are one boob cos she’s blown them up that much 🤣🤣 deffo done something

Reactions: 10
Really dont believe her kids are with her.
She would certainly have posted a photo with her mum but nothing.
Kids would not be allowed out of country on there own with her.

The time she is spending posting, kids aren't with her

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.