Sallie Axl #39 Sallie went awol & drove us to other threads, Sallie came back, still no bunk beds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But what about all those staff that she recruited for her business? I really hope they are all ok 🀞
Oh yeah I hope all those under 18’s who MUST be on UC she was asking to emoloy didnt have high hopes working for for that skanky scruff.

Can’t wait for her to use an old video of stomping round SW (not slimming world) on her stories tomorrow 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh yeah I hope all those under 18’s who MUST be on UC she was asking to emoloy didnt have high hopes working for for that skanky scruff.

Can’t wait for her to use an old video of stomping round SW (not slimming world) on her stories tomorrow 😊
Have the lips exploded yet ?🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Girls I know we’re at that rave and seen r val absolutely off her face said she looks nothing like her pics she’s a absolute mess! She dropped a bag and was shouting for every 1 to get out the way while she looked on the floor πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Girls I know we’re at that rave and seen r val absolutely off her face said she looks nothing like her pics she’s a absolute mess! She dropped a bag and was shouting for every 1 to get out the way while she looked on the floor πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
I can imagine🀣🀣🀣

To be fair to Val tho.. if you only take 1 x Β£5 note to a rave which is to snort cocaine through you deffo need to search that floor 🀣πŸ₯΄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
thread title suggestion Two Richmond sausage have nothing on NatWest Val - I’m sorry but it’s all I think about she’s so boring now lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg no way. I bet everyone in her area just proper cringe at her, she’ll just be laughed at wherever she goes.

Reactions: 6
Honestly she needs sectioned in my opinion shes an absolute weirdo. I genuinely question the mentality of mothers who sacrifice their children in favour of behaving like a 17 year old whos stormed out to piss her ma off. She's very very excessive whether that be with her lies, her controlling ways, or even sexually i genuinely find her to be very forceful. Sorry I'm cranky val can't relate as I've still got 4 pack lunches to make and doggy daycare bags to pack to go work a 12 hour shift in neuro theatre 😁😁 oh and some uniform to iron and I wouldn't change it for the world 😚πŸ₯²

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I reckon she put her hair up into a bun because she knew someone would rag that massive horses tail off her head 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Honestly she needs sectioned in my opinion shes an absolute weirdo. I genuinely question the mentality of mothers who sacrifice their children in favour of behaving like a 17 year old whos stormed out to piss her ma off. She's very very excessive whether that be with her lies, her controlling ways, or even sexually i genuinely find her to be very forceful. Sorry I'm cranky val can't relate as I've still got 4 pack lunches to make and doggy daycare bags to pack to go work a 12 hour shift in neuro theatre 😁😁 oh and some uniform to iron and I wouldn't change it for the world 😚πŸ₯²
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Hit the nail on the head
10000%

Reactions: 11
I’m glad I’m not the only one who packs doggy daycare bags x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion-
Sal the space raider went to a rave, she lost her bag of magic dust, her nose is about to cave.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can imagine🀣🀣🀣

To be fair to Val tho.. if you only take 1 x Β£5 note to a rave which is to snort cocaine through you deffo need to search that floor 🀣πŸ₯΄
Honestly, and a lad had his foot on the little crappy bag she was scrolling around the floor for she was trying to prise his foot off it they were all laughing there heads off they knew who she was 🀣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Honestly, and a lad had his foot on the little crappy bag she was scrolling around the floor for she was trying to prise his foot off it they were all laughing there heads off they knew who she was 🀣
Stop it I’m dying 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.