Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SATCGOSS

VIP Member
Dear Bella.

I know we have never met before but I would lurrvve to come on holiday with you.

Love from Valerie Baxel (not Sallie Axl, I've never heard of her)

P.s can you lend me the money for the flight.
Dear Valerie Baxel-Bean,

I’m afraid I’m going to have to say no to your offer. When your letter arrived it had an overpowering smell of Tuna and this is triggering for me.

It reminds me of a friend I had who stole from me. We shared a nightmare holiday together where hotel staff moved us to different rooms and refused to fill the jacuzzi because they believed the rotten stench was a hotel problem (it turned out to be the smelly tramp I was with). In the end it was so bad, I had to go home early.

I do hope you get your holiday! If you need extra funds, I’ve heard even people who ride dick like a granny can get money on Only Fans.

All the Best,
Bella x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
She should do a podcast on childhood trauma. Speak to the children essentially abandoned by their mothers, or had mothers who put men before them, or those who’s mothers had severe MH/personality issues, or those who’s mothers self harmed in front of them, those who witnessed DV, those who had a mother completely self obsessed or with an unhealthy obsession with ‘image’.

or just wait 15 years and talk to her own children about all the above.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

ladymanc221

VIP Member
I can't wait for Sal and the 'Defectives' to come and track me down 😁 wonder what will they find?
An amazing mother who puts her kid before everything and loves him all the world ❤
Been with my husband for 19 years and I am not a psycho crank
Hard working with a 29 year unblemished career in the NHS (Sal doesn't know what a hard day's work is)
Law abiding citizen (never stabbed my husband)
Never claimed any benefits or defrauded the system or my mates (Bella and benefit cheating)
Likes a bit of BOTOX but has it once a year and likes the natural look and doesn't look like 'the Bride of Wallasey'
Has better skin then Sal and I am 47 😁
Likes to call out 'fake ass bitches' who make a tit of themselves on social media and tell lie after lie after lie and report it to Tattle
Certainly wouldn't be getting my growler out on the internet for wrong uns even if it got me 17k a month (allegedly) 🤔
Lives in Manchester and never been shopping in Cheetham Hill like the queen of fakery herself 😂
Would never pretend to be something I am not?!
The list goes on and bloody on 🤣🤣🤣
Got my Zoflora and crucifix at the ready Lads 😁

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Gossipingginger

Second hand embarrassment for her getting filmed walking behind the barriers (so it makes it obvious she is back stage)! 🙈
Id be more impressed if she filmed herself walking into her kids bedrooms to read them a bedtime story. I’m slightly younger than her and I don’t know anyone who acts in this way still. Whole life is an embarrassment and very sad!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Off away without the kids again, meanwhile I’m sat here sobbing because all I wanted was kids. She doesn’t deserve them. Sal you don’t know how lucky you are.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

SATCGOSS

VIP Member
Val appreciates to do lists, here’s mine for tomorrow;

1. Speak to Sallie Axl about domestic violence
2. Speak to Karen Matthews about childcare

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Its_Me

VIP Member
Healthy Happy PT looks like she likes a party too 😳

How do they end up backstage at these events?
I don’t know but I can’t deny I was massive house head when I was younger and I do love Sonny Fodera. I did my seasons working in Ibiza when I was 19/20 and went to every club night I could up and down UK but I pretty much started to knock that scene on the head when I got a ‘proper job’ in my early 20’s. The memories are great and I still like a good time but I’m a similar age to Sally now…think she might have mentioned just one or 200 times last month she was turning 35 so I’m less than a year younger and I couldn’t think of anything worse than being off my nut behind a DJ stand in a night club dressed in gym gear with my hair in bunches 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Jo123455

Well Jesus H Christ… while I’ve been in my bed with a cold (not covid as tested multiple times) I have managed to read through all on these threads and what a bloody journey I’ve been on! Absolute rollercoaster with every single emotion has gone through me at some point… what a person she is, her poor kids man, the lies I just can’t believe.
anyway… thought I would just come on and say thanks to the person who told me about this thread on Becky Bumholes… it’s definitely kept me entertained….. as you were peeps

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
That holiday looks fucking depressing.

Not seen one single nice slap up meal, no nice cocktails, she’s worn jeans and gym wear for the majority of it & not once been the Siam Mall shopping because HRC hotel is in the middle of fucking nowhere and the Enabler will be footing the bill 🤣

All we’ve seen are fucking hands playing uno, strangers drinking milk, child portion shit breakfasts with Illuminous eggs & her looking bored as fuck in a hotel on her own

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I think she is abroad and her kids are there.

But I think lisa the enabler has taken them and Sal is there, too. Seeing as she’s not even allowed to have them unsupervised overnight, I’d guess she’s got her own room. That’s why no room tour etc and of a night they’re with lisa and that’s why she can go out drinking/looking for punters.

She just spends the day by the pool with them, hence the solo Mirror selfie’ in the lifts etc.

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
Hahahaha she’s blocked me and I only ever occasionally watch her stories. Imagine being on holiday with your kids who you don’t have custody of and having the time to check who’s watched your stories and even be arsed. That’s some ego. Sad cow.

I couldn’t give a flying fuck where she is or who she’s took, just find it strange that Sallie who’s kids are ‘so well travelled’ and who doesn’t conform to our education system/term times etc and doesn’t do ‘resorts’ has took her kids on holiday for the first time in years, during half term to a resort. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart