Sallie Axl #39 Sallie went awol & drove us to other threads, Sallie came back, still no bunk beds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her story the other day claiming to have ‘lost so much weight because she’s been training weights’ - yeah yeah Sal. You haven’t been near the gym because if you had we would hve seen endless posts about it. You’ve lost weight because you’re out on the gear every other night.

Reactions: 24
Her story the other day claiming to have ‘lost so much weight because she’s been training weights’ - yeah yeah Sal. You haven’t been near the gym because if you had we would hve seen endless posts about it. You’ve lost weight because you’re out on the gear every other night.
i thought she said she lost weight ‘just from not doing weights’ meaning she had lost muscle. But regardless, same outcome.

Reactions: 11
It’s hard to tell because she posts her version of herself but then we saw the video trailer for the podcast and she looked very different. It seemed to prove the theory that no matter what weight you are, if you’re abusing alcohol and/or drugs, you still appear bloated

Reactions: 8
It’s hard to tell because she posts her version of herself but then we saw the video trailer for the podcast and she looked very different. It seemed to prove the theory that no matter what weight you are, if you’re abusing alcohol and/or drugs, you still appear bloated
Correct. She does look puffy in the face it was seen more when she wore the cap her fce looked distorted.

Reactions: 5
I knew it its probs because she posted her kids or something i bet sal gets a cob on with her mates or whoever she thinks we have found info out from. Would explain the ‘i know one of my close friends is a troll’ 😂 remember that guys when she was guna expose us all. Didnt last long did it.

Thanks for the heads up rat gerl 😉

Also is this new?
Is she a DJ?
Did it always just say DJ? 😂
View attachment 825307

she looks very different in this tagged pic to her grid one of that night 😂View attachment 825325
Yes she’s a dj. Her stage name is “techno notice”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
i thought she said she lost weight ‘just from not doing weights’ meaning she had lost muscle. But regardless, same outcome.
Ahh maybe I read it wrong.
She looks a wreck regardless. Her face looks weirder every week that goes by.

She’s ballet toy starving herself , someone pointed out months ago and quite rightly , obvious signs of an eating disorder.

she was quite puffy and big in Wakey, possibly due to meds do we think? Unless it was the aromat she was shovelling on everything (think that can be quite fattening too if I’m honest).

What time is her flight ✈ 🤥 I’m assuming she had to spend all yesterday getting a test done so she can travel because she didn’t get jabbed did she, what with her being a free spirit, non-conformist hates 9-5 blah blah blah 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’ll be sat searching the Internet for “excuses for why I didn’t go on holiday” today the bleeping lying toad.

Or if her Ma really has paid for her and Val to take the kids away this week, she’ll be just packing her own case eye bleeping herself today while her Ma packs the girls cases 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What time is her flight ✈ 🤥 I’m assuming she had to spend all yesterday getting a test done so she can travel because she didn’t get jabbed did she, what with her being a free spirit, non-conformist hates 9-5 blah blah blah 😂😂

If it’s cancun she’s going, it’s 10.30am from Manchester I think. My mate went yesterday and is hoping to god, (if she goes 🙄) that’s she’s not in the hotel!

Reactions: 4
If it’s cancun she’s going, it’s 10.30am from Manchester I think. My mate went yesterday and is hoping to god, (if she goes 🙄) that’s she’s not in the hotel!
She’s already posted pics of the hotel she reckons she’s booked a suite in it was Hard Rock Tenerife

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hahhaha no I don’t know him from those days, he’s more current. I was just putting into context that I like his stuff but wouldn’t be seen dead begging it ‘backstage’.

Sonny Fodera has been around for yonks, but was pretty underground in the 2000’s

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.