Sallie Axl #39 Sallie went awol & drove us to other threads, Sallie came back, still no bunk beds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she even posting videos from Saturday night of her talking to her mate but she can’t put the sound on because of what she’s saying, just don’t post it dummy.

Reactions: 15
Why is she even posting videos from Saturday night of her talking to her mate but she can’t put the sound on because of what she’s saying, just don’t post it dummy.
Because she’s just a childish, attention seeking no mark who thinks that people would be vaguely interested in what her and that man head are saying 🥴🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Can’t believe she paid to have her hair styled like this. I used to do this to my own hair when I was 13. Most chavs will be able to tell you how to do it as well Sal, for free!
It’s literally just a pony (no gel as your hair is greasy enough anyway) leaving two sad strands out babe x

Someone's had her on charging for this honestly

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Soz but WHAT THE duck.

first she’s like; strippers hit me up
56CE49CF-776B-4D45-8D2C-F2FBEBCE225F.jpeg

then she’s like; oh actually I want DV survivers
110D5605-5086-4E5E-940B-33F56CB04660.jpeg

then she’s thought; actually anyone been through trauma?
32FBA884-0B38-483E-88D1-F01FCEAA8213.jpeg

You erratic bleeping mess

…..

BF2BB50A-8F8F-4BA2-B4F7-B14CCD2BE79B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Soz but WHAT THE duck.

View attachment 853877

View attachment 853881

View attachment 853882

…..

View attachment 853886
She is about as subtle as a brick 😡 I can't imagine she will be supportive of the DV survivors and will just use them for her podcast 😤 she is a bleeping joke 😡 yeah coz people want to reach out to Sallie Axl about these issues??? Would rather run into a wall head first 😂 She is one of the most selfish and delusional people on the planet 🤔 #dobetter

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Remember when she came back from Tulum having lost out to all the gorgeous natural looking girls and said she wasn't having fillers or fakery any more, she wasn't going for that 'vibe' any more? Maybe she knows she's gone so far with the botched surgery that it's not possible to go back to being natural.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She looks even more bizarre next to her friend who is quite natural looking. Honestly the fox eye surgery was the final nail in the coffin for her looks. Why the hell did she do that to herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sals back - after her one day comdown shes back with her girlboss bullshit .

Looking for strippers
Looking for Dv survivors.
Looking for people who habe been through trauma.

Why the hell would any of the above lower themselves to contact val.? She acts like shes somekind of fuckin advocate.
Sal- you WERE the perpetrator of Domestic abuse. Get off your unicorn and look after your kids mate!
Why would they want a conversation with her? It's not like she's got her tit together?

What about a podcast of women who just get on with whatever life throws at them and still manage to bring their kids up and remain happily married or single mums who just love their life the way it is? Why does it always have to be the worst case scenarios?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why would they want a conversation with her? It's not like she's got her tit together?

What about a podcast of women who just get on with whatever life throws at them and still manage to bring their kids up and remain happily married or single mums who just love their life the way it is? Why does it always have to be the worst case scenarios?
Exactly sign me up 😁" we are 'Boss witches and Queens" for smashing whatever life throws at us, being ace Mum's and winning 👊👊👊 the polar opposite of Sal and that is what she hates 🤔 just pure attention seeking bs that she will never ever move on from 😡 I would rather be old and boring then a full on hot mess express 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Do you think she’s asking for people to reach out to her so she can get advice/just have someone to talk too? 🤣
Sad duck, bet she never sent a penny to that DV charity from her “book”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Do you think she’s asking for people to reach out to her so she can get advice/just have someone to talk too? 🤣
Sad duck, bet she never sent a penny to that DV charity from her “book”
I'd love to have a convo with her just for some ☕ but you know 99% would be bullshit.
She needs to be locked up in rehab for about 5 years with katie price

Soz but WHAT THE duck.

View attachment 853877

View attachment 853881

View attachment 853882

…..

View attachment 853886
She makes me howl. I imagine her pegging it round the house, cleaning her dirty knickers one second, snorting a crushed up dishwasher tablet the next then running a freezing bath the next. bleeping sketchy as duck

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Val appreciates to do lists, here’s mine for tomorrow;

1. Speak to Sallie Axl about domestic violence
2. Speak to Karen Matthews about childcare

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.