Sallie Axl #39 Sallie went awol & drove us to other threads, Sallie came back, still no bunk beds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it hilarious her ‘mates’ keep tagging her in vids and exposing her real life. I wonder if she gives them a talking to 😂 she must be stuck between wanting to look popular and not wanting us to find more amo on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I find it hilarious her ‘mates’ keep tagging her in vids and exposing her real life. I wonder if she gives them a talking to 😂 she must be stuck between wanting to look popular and not wanting us to find more amo on her.
Wait what videos? I’m missing this lol!

who goes “offline” then posts like 27 stories 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wait what videos? I’m missing this lol!

who goes “offline” then posts like 27 stories 🤣
I mean like her reg plate, her kids, the states she gets in when shes out. She says she posts what she wants us to see yet we see alot from elsewhere then suddenly she starts seeing less of certain people and posting all 💩 quotes.

Reactions: 6
Woohoo! My first thread title!

Wooohoo congrats 🙌

Sal why you not capable of going online and finding anything for yourself. Every day it’s something ‘who’s tried this’ ‘where can I find this’ ‘who can do <insert building work she won’t ever get done> in my living room’ bleeping boring mate, you will get the knock off version anyways just go straight to Ali Express.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
I mean like her reg plate, her kids, the states she gets in when shes out. She says she posts what she wants us to see yet we see alot from elsewhere then suddenly she starts seeing less of certain people and posting all 💩 quotes.
Oh yeah 100% 🤣🤣 I’d say they’re trolling her in real life. Surely they can’t actually respect her:

Reactions: 10
Oh yeah 100% 🤣🤣 I’d say they’re trolling her in real life. Surely they can’t actually respect her:
They dont respect themselves never mind old cling on val. 😂

Anyone onto banter dancing queen? Surly the scousers will be? 🤔 anyway thats the older version of sal. 😂 she will have fully lost the plot and be just like her in 10 years 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Loving the new thread title and loving her friends exposing her life. No way are they real pals. No bleeping way. I can't view her anymore I could when she went public but now I guess I'm blocked. bleeping ho

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They dont respect themselves never mind old cling on val. 😂

Anyone onto banter dancing queen? Surly the scousers will be? 🤔 anyway thats the older version of sal. 😂 she will have fully lost the plot and be just like her in 10 years 😂
I’ve heard of banter queen on another thread. Isn’t she one of those excruciatingly embarrassing parents who gives off the impression she’d sleep with her son’s mates? From what people said, she’s actually just a horrific chav who believes her own marginal hype and thinks she’s actually ‘famous’?

If so, this is definitely Sal (3 years or so from now). She’ll have N and her underage friends round, supplying them with alcohol and god knows what else. Sal will want these kids (who don’t know any better) to think she’s a ‘cool’ mum. They probably will, until they grow up and realise how tragic it was as well as thanking duck it wasn’t their mum!

Reactions: 9
Oh my another thread for our arl sal 🤣 and you on about banterqueen from Birkenhead? We had our thread shut down on her 😭🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
She’s only posting her shop because she’s in M&S. She’s usually buying yellow sticker crabs sticks someone’s obviously paid into one of their ‘I’m sO wEt 4 u bAbIe XxXx’ only fans messages for her to afford such luxuries, or she’s got a new capital one card.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh my another thread for our arl sal 🤣 and you on about banterqueen from Birkenhead? We had our thread shut down on her 😭🤣
aw I remember her! People used to share her videos, she’s off her rocker. Is she still about?? Can’t find her on insta

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wish I could do a shop like that for me and 2 kids. 🤔
She really is as thick as pig tit really though trying to pretend she has her kids one min and buying a carton of milk and a sandwich for her tea the next i have no words for this stain.

aw I remember her! People used to share her videos, she’s off her rocker. Is she still about?? Can’t find her on insta
Think shes been reported again shes on tiktok i think 😂

her twitter: 😖

tiktok:
@banterqueen12345

• Haha
  • Sick
She really is as thick as pig tit really though trying to pretend she has her kids one min and buying a carton of milk and a sandwich for her tea the next i have no words for this stain.

tiktok:
@banterqueen12345
I was thinking that, it’s not as if it’s lunchtime it’s dinner time now!

Reactions: 2
Don’t need a relationship … proceeds to post memes about getting a good man

she really has the memory of a nit !

tiktok:
@banterqueen12345
Couldn’t think of anything worse than a vegan lasagne for a hangover like 🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.