Sallie Axl #39 Sallie went awol & drove us to other threads, Sallie came back, still no bunk beds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who remembers that time she had her fillers dissolved and her deflated lips looked like a scrotum?
722706BF-24EC-4A78-A0A2-C3C6E4EB3580.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
She’s boring the life out of me! I preferred it when she done 5am club and had made a grand before any of us plebs had even woken up! C’mon Sal give us some decent tattle content!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I hope all the local A&E units are on standby on Monday when selfish Sal gets rushed in with 'lips like a baboon's hole explosion' and a fucked up face 🤣🤣 a few of my nurse mates do aesthetics and not one of them would ever do that to someone 🤔 how can that be safe?? You would have to question the ethics and morals of the practitioner doing this?? It looks bloody ridiculous 😡😡😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I thought that 😂😂😂

I dont get the whole point of her moving back, I bet kate stewart is already banging on her door as she hasn't paid any rent. She hasn't attempted to but stuff or do it up, by end of the year she would have moved on again
She’s deffo been reading here today. Pictures of her painting her home ✅

Makes you wonder if her reason for moving away in the first place was legit (the guy threatening her), especially as she so openly posted where she was all the time.
I’m starting to question if she moved deliberately to be further away from her kids (so she could use it as an excuse to neglect them) as she’s no better for school runs etc. even though she’s close enough to see them every morning and evening (it’s not like she has a 9-5 job to get to)
And school runs ✅ ✅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s deffo been reading here today. Pictures of her painting her home ✅

And school runs ✅ ✅
She’s so obsessed with Tattle.

Hi 👋 Sal. Exactly what do you think you’re achieving/proving by taking a photo of the inside of your car? It doesn’t show you doing the school run anymore than me taking a photo of my suitcase would provide evidence of me going on holiday 😆

What a beg 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Had a look at the insta page for the lips, Sal was the last upload, every photo on the page is what I would say perfect, although not for me, really neat and the bow looks enhanced which is the aim. Sals literally look like sausages compared to all the others. Proper mess

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.