Sallie Axl #39 Sallie went awol & drove us to other threads, Sallie came back, still no bunk beds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe I missed her live. Next time she does one, can someone ask when she’s moving into her 4 bedroomed house please? And also, when the campervan holiday that she “booked” is?
Don't forget the world famous bunk beds?? She will probably lie and say they are trapped on that container ship that got stuck in Egypt 'Ever Given' well guess what Sal that is bs as my husband's company had a load of fire extinguishers on there from China and he got them ages ago lol 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just finished work and ran here for the lip comments 😂 what a treat!
and val you cant even spell agriculture, so stfu

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just finished work and ran here for the lip comments 😂 what a treat!
and val you cant even spell agriculture, so stfu
I bet she could grow a 'culture' though? God knows what tit is in them rubber lips?? 🤢🤢

The plot thickens - Moscow aesthetics has now gone private on insta?? I wonder if she has had loads of backlash or Sal has tipped her off?? #whatapairofsillysausages 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
If happy healthy happy mate was truly her friend she would be having a bleeping word and dragging her from that clinic.
She’s a lot more ‘natural’ than our Sal.

• Heart
I think you should get another ml in those lips val 🙂 looking so small and basic still. Cmon fill them up more please 🤭🙃🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
If happy healthy happy mate was truly her friend she would be having a bleeping word and dragging her from that clinic.
I thought that the other day letting her go out in that 80s monstrosity, she's not a mate haha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If Insta is anything to go by then the friendship is mostly in vals head. Happy healthy posts loads of her mates and our Val isn’t featured.

• Haha
  • Wow
Well that Moscow aesthetics has only been robbing pictures of other peoples work 😂they’ve been posting my lip girls work as their own and some doctors from Russia. So anybody the good work on their page has been my girls pictures. She’s done a massive post on Facebook about it

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Well that Moscow aesthetics has only been robbing pictures of other peoples work 😂they’ve been posting my lip girls work as their own and some doctors from Russia. So anybody the good work on their page has been my girls pictures. She’s done a massive post on Facebook about it
Omg can you screenshot the post for us here plz? 🐸☕

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So sals gone there thinking she’s gonna fix her lips when they can’t do lips in the 1st place hahahha. Jokes aside that’s awful 😢 some poor girls/boys save up and do a lot of research on who they can trust!

Reactions: 7
You’d think Sal would know better that you can only do Russian style lips on virgin or healed dissolved lips, not a dropped pair of sausages with 48ml of god knows what in them, I suppose if a freebies involved tho Sal will do anything 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Think the child would be more confused if our Sal did turn up at school to collect her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
You’d think Sal would know better that you can only do Russian style lips on virgin or healed dissolved lips, not a dropped pair of sausages with 48ml of god knows what in them, I suppose if a freebies involved tho Sal will do anything 🤷‍♀️

Never mind Sal, you’d think the clinic would know this and refuse to touch her! But then this doesn’t sound like it’s the most reputable of establishments.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.