Sallie Axl #39 Sallie went awol & drove us to other threads, Sallie came back, still no bunk beds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad her kids are there and she wasn’t lying about it that would have been bleeping psychotic off the scale, wonder where Enabler is tho.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You really don’t want them to be there do you 😳 as @JustNosing87 says they’re both clearly there. Little one is wearing the D&G bikini.
Couldn’t give a flying f k !! But that’s my opinion why you so set on proving they are there ?? Why you so invested in me ? Weirdo

Reactions: 1
Couldn’t give a flying f k !! But that’s my opinion why you so set on proving they are there ?? Why you so invested in me ? Weirdo
Fearn it’s called a bleeping discussion, I can guarantee not one bleeping person on this site is “invested in you” 🤣🤣🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Bet the mother would get in trouble if the SS found that Sal had one of the daughter's on her own

Reactions: 2
Did anyone catch the live where that kid said basically S said “fuckin” something…..I couldn’t catch wat she said but I find it vile little kids using language like that……no hope tho with a mother who leaves slug trails behind her every move….

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
What’s difficult when dealing with a compulsive liar is you’re more inclined to believe everything they say is BS (even when it isn’t) because it more often than not is BS. Add onto that the fact Sal is a such a poor excuse for a parent, it was more likely that the girls weren’t there than they were.

I’m so pleased if they were (it does look like they were now) but I find it hard to give her any credit for it as it’s the absolute minimum they are owed from her.

I also hope she isn’t feeling in any way smug for taking them on 1 holiday in years when she’s been away without them so many times along with all the other suffering they’ve had to endure because she refused to get her tit together.
Even on this holiday I’ve seen evidence of her looking like she’s put herself first, not getting off her phone and being out drinking in adult bars. It’s not normally behaviour I would judge as I think parents deserve time for themselves too, but if you’re a part time parent like Sal (and that’s being generous) then I do believe that the time you have with your kids should be all about them because you have time for yourself all the times they’re not there anyway.

The other troubling for me is she appeared miserable on this holiday, it wasn’t the behaviour of someone who likes to claim she’s been waiting for this day for a long time, more like someone who’s forced to be a mum when they don’t want to be. I just hope her girls didn’t pick up on it but they probably will have 😥😢

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Fearn it’s called a bleeping discussion, I can guarantee not one bleeping person on this site is “invested in you” 🤣🤣🙄
Not as much as you’re invested in tattle I’ll bleeping guarantee that 🤣 weirdo

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
What’s difficult when dealing with a compulsive liar is you’re more inclined to believe everything they say is BS (even when it isn’t) because it more often than not is BS. Add onto that the fact Sal is a such a poor excuse for a parent, it was more likely that the girls weren’t there than they were.

I’m so pleased if they were (it does look like they were now) but I find it hard to give her any credit for it as it’s the absolute minimum they are owed from her.

I also hope she isn’t feeling in any way smug for taking them on 1 holiday in years when she’s been away without them so many times along with all the other suffering they’ve had to endure because she refused to get her tit together.
Even on this holiday I’ve seen evidence of her looking like she’s put herself first, not getting off her phone and being out drinking in adult bars. It’s not normally behaviour I would judge as I think parents deserve time for themselves too, but if you’re a part time parent like Sal (and that’s being generous) then I do believe that the time you have with your kids should be all about them because you have time for yourself all the times they’re not there anyway.

The other troubling for me is she appeared miserable on this holiday, it wasn’t the behaviour of someone who likes to claim she’s been waiting for this day for a long time, more like someone who’s forced to be a mum when they don’t want to be. I just hope her girls didn’t pick up on it but they probably will have 😥😢
100% and she doesn’t seem to have even been on her phone any less than she normally is, sharing pointless attention seeking quotes. How’s she even the mind to focus on that. When I’m away on holiday which is often just my husband and myself I’m not even really looking at my phone and I don’t have kids to focus on.

She’s far too focused on male attention she stinks of desperation no matter how many ‘I don’t need a man’ quotes she posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.