Sallie Axl #39 Sallie went awol & drove us to other threads, Sallie came back, still no bunk beds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get lip filler - only 1ml at the minute but I want to know how much Sal has in hers so I know how much not to have šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I get lip filler - only 1ml at the minute but I want to know how much Sal has in hers so I know how much not to have šŸ¤£
Iā€™m at 4.4ml over 2 years and Iā€™m not where near her would love to know how much too !! I donā€™t want anymore within the next 18months Iā€™m happy now sheā€™s insaneā€¦

Reactions: 4
If youā€™re pouring in half a bottle of bubble bath into a running hot bath you get a tit tonne of bubbles. Any Mum with kids would know this hey Val šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion:

Sallie Axl #40 - inflated lips and wonky nips, finally got a new best friend, #rideordies till the end

Reactions: 7
Sals so borin, we wish she was back in Talum, the most exciting thing sheā€™s done this month, is get lips like a baboons Bum.

new thread suggestion.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
thread suggestion

Sallie axl #40 - ā€œlooks like a piece of swollen billy bear ham that has been slow cooked for 2 hoursā€ - queenbarb2

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Pretty sure you tried to stab him infront of your toddler Salā€¦ which makes you the prick

BAFEB0AA-F6C7-479A-93A8-F7366A8EFB29.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
New thread suggestion

In the club searching for her bag, on hands and knees, wow you desperate hag!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
E46E4549-166E-4E00-A5B7-DF0ACEC4B35F.png

That is one heavy handed filter given that sheā€™s just come out from having her face made ā€˜betterā€™

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
This post is probably waaaaaay TMI but..... a few years ago I had surgeries for internal and external stage 4 piles. I swear down my hole looked like Sal's gob when I was at the height of my troubles. Not even saying this for comedy effect, it really did. These overinflated lips on Insta give me flashbacks!

(Sorry if anyone was eating their lunch!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Thread suggestion - Sallie Axl - is a proper tit mum and now she has got lips like a baboons big bum šŸ‘„šŸ‘„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Sallie Axl- Prolapsed face, you big disgrace, dropping your coke all over the place!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Happyhealthyhun probably only appears when she needs some China White. Just like all her other ā€œreal friendsā€

Reactions: 5
Whats with the latest bouncy hair story. She looks like summat out of Dynasty from 1980sšŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.