Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lan70

VIP Member
I wonder this too (if she does know), but then if she does, why would you continue doing the thing that makes people laugh at you 🤯 And if she doesn’t know, how is that even possible? 😂
Because she has nothing without her fake little life ? A dunno 🤷‍♀️ 🤣all I know is that I feel uncomfortable every time she starts her bullshit 🤣🤣

the worst thing about all of this shit show is that she’s a 35 year old woman ..who plays the abused mental health card when it suits !!! She’s a tramp !!! A failed big brother contestant ..with a criminal record for stabbing and fraud … who steals off her friends … who can’t keep her friends!! Uses her friends kids for attention … Hangs around with teenagers .. at daft raves !! Full of sniff !! Drink drives .. lies about houses cars and businesses 🤣🤣tells lies about her mother and her up bringing …. 😏😏AND!!! has lost custody of her daughters!!! One after the fucking other !!! … why would you not learn after the first child ??????💔💔💔

BUT her main goal in life is to prove tattle wrong 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she lives for it !!!! Sallie the celebrity ??? Pahahaha …who’s daily goal is to prove tattle wrong !! Well done my love !! Your winning at life 👏👏👏👏

imagine having a life that shit ???? Poor cunt !!

SALLIE!!! Sort yourself out before you completely fucken ruin your daughters lives or you end up dead!!! 🤯🤯🤯🤯

❤

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Lyla001

VIP Member
Sals back - after her one day comdown shes back with her girlboss bullshit .

Looking for strippers
Looking for Dv survivors.
Looking for people who habe been through trauma.

Why the hell would any of the above lower themselves to contact val.? She acts like shes somekind of fuckin advocate.
Sal- you WERE the perpetrator of Domestic abuse. Get off your unicorn and look after your kids mate!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

fearns

Girls I know we’re at that rave and seen r val absolutely off her face said she looks nothing like her pics she’s a absolute mess! She dropped a bag and was shouting for every 1 to get out the way while she looked on the floor 😅😅😅😅😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
So many salty people here. Yes she’s a bell whiff but she’s without a doubt abroad and more than likely at the Hard Rock.

Trying to make out it’s cold out there just to spite her, that’s just weird and you look a bit silly.
😂 I mean she'll be on a job and hunting for sniff while she's away but yeh we're the ones who look silly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Wetmyplants

VIP Member
I think she probably has got the kids. As much as she likes to prove us wrong, i think she secretly likes to play us at out own game and keep us guessing 😂
She had some goggles on her sunbed pic the other day, (strategically placed im sure) cant see val going for 20 lengths before breakfast.
If she is on a job, she’s more than likely had 20 lengths before breakfast

• Haha

rhobh17

VIP Member
It was the way she made happy healthy club do a video of her from behind to get the big balenciaga slogan in from her top, then the next story was happy healthy club from behind. They’ve actually took it in turns to do that 😭😭😭. They are legitimately a pair of 13 year old besssssies xoxoxoxo

She’s making her way to the DJ stand 😳
VIP val

• Haha

SATCGOSS

VIP Member
She’s deffo been reading here today. Pictures of her painting her home ✅

And school runs ✅ ✅
She’s so obsessed with Tattle.

Hi 👋 Sal. Exactly what do you think you’re achieving/proving by taking a photo of the inside of your car? It doesn’t show you doing the school run anymore than me taking a photo of my suitcase would provide evidence of me going on holiday 😆

What a beg 🤣

• Haha

wiganuser

VIP Member
Back on open IG again, fucks sake sal which personality are we today.
Howling at her for sticking up for the protesters about global warming when she RENTS one of the most polluted vehicles out, and you're telling me Sal wouldn't go mental at them if they were blocking her road on the way to meet a client. Full of shit Sal get back to playing snap with your imaginary kids

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Elle__Dee

VIP Member
Why do they speak to each other as if they are 14 year old high school kids rather than 35 year old women who are parents. Love you my soul sister, Queen/princess/love of my life. Who speak like thst to friends at thst age !!
People who aren’t actually good friends.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34