Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
@Rolandtherat are you around, doll? Hope youโ€™re ok ๐Ÿ’œ
I'm here luv ๐Ÿ’“ tried a cpl times to come on but had loads of notifications and my anxiety went through the roof and thought fk im no in a good place as it is so im not dealing with this just now but I see now i was just overthinking. thanks so much to everyone who has messaged me or tagged me here and to anyone I upset over my silly attempt at a joke I'm truly sorry ๐Ÿ˜ž i have a massive family half of us are celtic fans and the other half well... we can't aw be perfect๐Ÿ˜œ
honestly im sorry to anyone i upset i would never go out of my way to upset others. I'm not that much of a weirdo to come off of here just because a joke went down like a lead balloon btw I came off as I just needed a break from social media and that seemed like the right time. I hadn't been doing good for a couple days prior and the last few days. I deleted my tiktok as I wasn't coping with all the Amber heard alleged S/A and it was just videos upon videos and just had a load of other stuff going on and thought ill dip out now take a wee break and tbh didn't think anyone would realise i was gone so it was nice to see I do actually have pals lol anyways enough of my shit hope ur all well ๐Ÿ’–

• Heart
Reactions: 43
๐ŸŽต Anything that's worth havin'
Is sure enough worth fighting for
Quittin's out of the question
When it gets tough gotta fight some more ๐ŸŽถ

D10C7EB8-34C4-4521-A374-CC3A66D67F0C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Another video from primm about her mental health and about Stacey. For once can she no make everything about her? Rosie wasn't even dried off and Primm was after sympathy. Reeks of pure desperation

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Briar_rose

VIP Member
She can come and call us rancid bastards when she changes those bedsheets.

Prolly enough dead skin cells in there to build her a new burd.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Bella2920

VIP Member
Well done @Mrsemo on the winning thread suggestion ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
current accounts Rosiiebushh2022 & Bushhybaws
Worth reading the last couple of threads for a wee bit of background on what the blairdardie mink has been upto recently. Although a bit of TW thereโ€™s quite a bit of chat about SH and MH so Iโ€™d avoid the last thread in particular if youโ€™re not feeling upto that. That being said, maybe a wee reminder to try not to post things that others may find difficult to view and have been avoiding for that reason โ˜บ
ETA the other account - thanks @Lrkn27

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

HashtagYolo

imagine she came live and it was her and louise in the hottub with "i could get used to this" blasting ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 23

pugslife6

Chatty Member
Imagine that fuckin bombscare living wae u. Imagine that logging into ur exes social media accounts n finding stuff you wont like ... its almost like she wants to find it ๐Ÿค” louise will be tryin to pump aw sorts cos bush was disco winching last weekend.... u can imagine all the snaps

Want pumped
Here u want pumped
Here we gaaaaow mon get pumped

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just stating facts here I have bpd I'm on sealine lithium and prloxin there has been no mention of the lithium which is used for the manic episodes to counter balance the manic episodes why did she not mention this medication I'll just leave that there many she has depression but certainly not bpd come and live a few days in my head hen and it's not a pleasant party believe me this really annoys me I'm a genuine sufferer of this horrible condition and it's not something I want to have believe me o wish I could wake up every day and not be like this but iam and I have to deal with that every day

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Briar_rose

VIP Member
Wee Rosie raging we all didn't fall for her big act.

We all know you didn't intend to kill yerself in the river. Sending all your snapchats then sitting under the erskine bridge like a big boulder.
Another attempt at sympathy from the manipulative cow.

And stop using "hence" ๐Ÿ˜ญ it's a dead giveaway for folk who think they're smarter than they are. Goon.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Wee Toots

VIP Member
She's on live giving out relationship advice.

'When me & ma ex ....'

Hen my cuppa tea lasted longer.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Slowpoker

VIP Member
I hope ur ok hunni and if you didn't manage to make that phone call today don't worry u can try again 2moro. I have to build myself up into making phone calls. something that seems so natural to people pick up the phone and call someone but to others if im thinking right ur the same as me and need to build urself up to it and if u need someone to go with u i promise I wouldn't let u down xx
I did manage to phone but I hadn't slept since I said about it. Got an appointment this week. I needed another couple of check ups to continue on my mental health meds so doing it all together get it out the way! Thank you โค

• Heart
Reactions: 20

evie1975

VIP Member
She's off already. Got a phonecall and cut the live.

Her legs infected as well.

Oh and when the police got her she tried to run down into the rocks and they grabbed her by the hair
First Cher now the polis- itโ€™s time to get rid a that hairdo!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Dourface

VIP Member
Im 40 yrs old and sitting waiting on a text from my Dad to say he's home safe ๐Ÿ˜ฑ. Fkng changed days man. I took the wee turd down for his football bus at 9.30 this morning and aint heard a peep since ๐Ÿ˜ก. He's getting a slapped arse in the morning

• Haha
  • Heart

Mrsemo

Chatty Member
I really wish folk would realise the difference between a hangover/comedown and serious mental health issues. I do not believe for 1 second that Bush is suicidal nor an alcoholic. She's a fucking crackpot aye, but she needs to stop screaming mental health issues when all and sundry know it's not. She's a shite maw, addicted to Tiktok and fucking up her life. I'll invite her over to mine to spend some time with my brother who is bipolar and had a serious drug and alcohol addiction (on the mend but relapses every now and then) has spent 3 weeks in a coma after a manic episode and tried to unalive himself, won't say what he did as it's horrific and triggering, but I've had enough now of this clown and her pathetic excuses. Sorry for the rant but I'm just off a night shift and can't sleep.

• Heart
  • Sad

Jinxyroo

Chatty Member
She's off already. Got a phonecall and cut the live.

Her legs infected as well.

Oh and when the police got her she tried to run down into the rocks and they grabbed her by the hair
At this point if she said the sky was blue id go outside and check