Rosie Bush #22 No more drugs and drink for the Blairdardie Mink!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @Mrsemo on the winning thread suggestion 👏🏻
current accounts Rosiiebushh2022 & Bushhybaws
Worth reading the last couple of threads for a wee bit of background on what the blairdardie mink has been upto recently. Although a bit of TW there’s quite a bit of chat about SH and MH so I’d avoid the last thread in particular if you’re not feeling upto that. That being said, maybe a wee reminder to try not to post things that others may find difficult to view and have been avoiding for that reason ☺
ETA the other account - thanks @Lrkn27

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Another video from primm about her mental health and about Stacey. For once can she no make everything about her? Rosie wasn't even dried off and Primm was after sympathy. Reeks of pure desperation

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think the only account Rosie isn’t banned on currently is Rosiiebushh2022
Worth reading the last couple of threads for a wee bit of background on what the blairdardie mink has been upto recently. Although a bit of TW there’s quite a bit of chat about SH and MH so I’d avoid the last thread in particular if you’re not feeling upto that. That being said, maybe a wee reminder to try not to post things that others may find difficult to view and have been avoiding for that reason ☺
she has Bushhybaws as well

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Another video from primm about her mental health and about Stacey. For once can she no make everything about her? Rosie wasn't even dried off and Primm was after sympathy. Reeks of pure desperation
Not even dried off 😭😭😭
these videos from primm do scream ‘Stacey stop giving your attention to someone else I’ve got MH too’ not MH issues just MH cause that’s the common scheme phrase

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Its stems from jealousy because Stacey was the one who went to get Rosie & was the one who looked after her. That lassie is going to end up cracking between Primms jealousy & neediness, Rosie being Rosie & being the main carer for her mum.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Just stating facts here I have bpd I'm on sealine lithium and prloxin there has been no mention of the lithium which is used for the manic episodes to counter balance the manic episodes why did she not mention this medication I'll just leave that there many she has depression but certainly not bpd come and live a few days in my head hen and it's not a pleasant party believe me this really annoys me I'm a genuine sufferer of this horrible condition and it's not something I want to have believe me o wish I could wake up every day and not be like this but iam and I have to deal with that every day

• Heart
Reactions: 21
current accounts Rosiiebushh2022 & Bushhybaws
ETA the other account - thanks @Lrkn27
I feel honoured! ❤ Thanks Tattlers x

• Heart
During the live when Lauren was saying Stacey was ignoring her Stacey said to her mum Iv replied to every message she's said, just tell her she can come down mum that's the issue because she's no here 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Not even dried off 😭😭😭
these videos from primm do scream ‘Stacey stop giving your attention to someone else I’ve got MH too’ not MH issues just MH cause that’s the common scheme phrase
I can’t get my head round the taking photos of yourself crying and then snapshots of a hospital room. I have more issues than Vogue myself, and understand everyone copes differently, but the people who take to social media about it baffle me.

• Heart
Nah I just had time to watch that primm video is she for real? She is so clearly jealous of the attention Rosie is getting from her 'attempt' and in her head has been like I have real mental health give me the attention instead!!! Riot.

Also why do we reckon bush is so quiet? Social work? Sectioned? Any theories?

Reactions: 9
I can’t get my head round the taking photos of yourself crying and then snapshots of a hospital room. I have more issues than Vogue myself, and understand everyone copes differently, but the people who take to social media about it baffle me.
I know right?! Never once when I’ve been in a really deep depression mode have I picked my phone up , put a wee filter on and recorded myself crying then put a wee sad song behind it and post it on tiktok 🤣
I’m a pure ugly cryer anyway , I’d be aw tears n snotters 🥹🤢🤣 that’s how ye know these cunts are at it!

• Haha
I videoed myself having a panic attack whiles doing something I hate doing just to show the doctor how bad it is and awk watching it back was my 13th reason 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
I have a lot of admiration for anyone with a diagnosis of any personality disorder. To live with the chaos inside their head - I can’t begin to understand or imagine. There is a massive difference between a diagnosis and traits. There is also a lot of variance with treatment dependant on your geographical area. In my line of work I prefer to look at helping with symptoms rather than diagnosis (whether that is from a health professional or self-diagnosed)♥

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Also why do we reckon bush is so quiet? Social work? Sectioned? Any theories?
Disclaimer: totally made up piece of news so Voldy I'm watching you, don't steal it and make up shite news!

I heard a Clyde River rat bit her and now she's got lockjaw and can't do any lives

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Love the thread title lads! I’m gonna say she’s with Louise that’s my geuss not sayin thr back together (prob r tho) but I reckon Louise has caved n gone to see her coz she was gettin the blame for aw this which a think is a fuckin shame. U can’t force sum1 to love u n why wud u even want to it’s no real.

Reactions: 7
I can understand people trying to break the stigma of mental health conditions and positive campaigns to spread awareness etc, but this lot throw a tantrum and blame it on MH and stuff so they play right into the stereotypes and make things worse for those who genuinely suffer 🤷🏻‍♀️ Same folk that check in at the hospital on Facebook so everyone will ask what’s up!
I feel like this is just usual bush routine, get right out her tits & make a big song and dance on TT, make an absolute rip roaring bleep of herself… have a couple of days off with the fear, post her fight song and how she woke up (again) and realised who she was and swear off the drink and drugs. Rinse and repeat

Reactions: 12
Its stems from jealousy because Stacey was the one who went to get Rosie & was the one who looked after her. That lassie is going to end up cracking between Primms jealousy & neediness, Rosie being Rosie & being the main carer for her mum.
I do feel for Stacey actually as i know exactly how it feels to be pulled in a million different directions , someone always needing something from you. Its exhausting and the burn out is very sevete as ive found out 😞

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Louise got all the blame for her slashing herself twice last week and never showed up 😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.