Rosie Bush #22 No more drugs and drink for the Blairdardie Mink!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Canny cope with Tracy & Aldo’s fall out😭🤣 , she’s no changing her face for that prick Alan Shields but if anyone wants to donate for her to get a weave it would be appreciated , buckelled 🤣🤣🤣🤣
What the hell is a weave gonna do for the wonky saggy eye duck me a kno beauticians r good but cmon

S
I see Cher is on live telling everyone how much of a good mother she is!
She blocked me 😭 ooooooffffft she looks abt 90 wtf I don’t thnk I look as old as her I pray a don’t anyways

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tracy's now saying she has baldy patches cause of covid 😂😂😂😂. She hears something and runs with it. Hope her £3 in her PayPal gets her what she wants 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She says what she thinks people want to hear. When in reality she doesn't think she does anything wrong. Actions speak so much louder than words. And she's even using her son to play her game of gifts and sympathy. Sge will say she's toughening him up for the real world when her Actions are going to have a lasting affect on him! But let her spin her wee sob story.
Exactly. This is a well established routine, a standard spiel. She seems to have some level of insight as to how and why she behaves the way she does, but it’s at a superficial level because she never manages to take the steps to address her issues appropriately and can’t sustain change. The wean is just another wee player in the game, bet he’s absolutely buzzing at the fact she’s paying him attention right now, albeit in her own TT addicted way. Hope it lasts, for his sake ☹

Reactions: 13
Thanks. Like I said it's not the smear test but if I can't even leave the house for a loaf of bread it's nearly impossible to phone, book and appointment, talk to the receptionist, sit in a room full of people to wait, speak to a nurse. Small talk I don't even want to engage in. It's actually traumatising for me to do basic tasks. I'm a very different person on here than I am in person. I'm practically mute. But I'll try call on Monday.
I totally get you there the amount of anxiety I get from it is unreal I struggle getting my medication for that reason as I need to phone up for monthly reviews I understand they need to see how the medication reacts with me and eachother but none the less its still a hugely daunting task that brings out the worst anxiety in me and it seems to get worse the older I get 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 6
@Rolandtherat are you around, doll? Hope you’re ok 💜
I'm here luv 💓 tried a cpl times to come on but had loads of notifications and my anxiety went through the roof and thought fk im no in a good place as it is so im not dealing with this just now but I see now i was just overthinking. thanks so much to everyone who has messaged me or tagged me here and to anyone I upset over my silly attempt at a joke I'm truly sorry 😞 i have a massive family half of us are celtic fans and the other half well... we can't aw be perfect😜
honestly im sorry to anyone i upset i would never go out of my way to upset others. I'm not that much of a weirdo to come off of here just because a joke went down like a lead balloon btw I came off as I just needed a break from social media and that seemed like the right time. I hadn't been doing good for a couple days prior and the last few days. I deleted my tiktok as I wasn't coping with all the Amber heard alleged S/A and it was just videos upon videos and just had a load of other stuff going on and thought ill dip out now take a wee break and tbh didn't think anyone would realise i was gone so it was nice to see I do actually have pals lol anyways enough of my tit hope ur all well 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I’m both amused and disgusted by some of the locations you guys have on here 😭

@crabit.arse is between Chelsea’s arse cheeks

@Ronniedazzler is stuck to Rosie’s manky covers

@urworstnightmaregg is in the TikTok departure lounge keeping Scambank company

@Bella2920 is at Cher’s kitchen table

@Slowpoker is simply from Hell

I'm here luv 💓 tried a cpl times to come on but had loads of notifications and my anxiety went through the roof and thought fk im no in a good place as it is so im not dealing with this just now but I see now i was just overthinking. thanks so much to everyone who has messaged me or tagged me here and to anyone I upset over my silly attempt at a joke I'm truly sorry 😞 i have a massive family half of us are celtic fans and the other half well... we can't aw be perfect😜
honestly im sorry to anyone i upset i would never go out of my way to upset others. I'm not that much of a weirdo to come off of here just because a joke went down like a lead balloon btw I came off as I just needed a break from social media and that seemed like the right time. I hadn't been doing good for a couple days prior and the last few days. I deleted my tiktok as I wasn't coping with all the Amber heard alleged S/A and it was just videos upon videos and just had a load of other stuff going on and thought ill dip out now take a wee break and tbh didn't think anyone would realise i was gone so it was nice to see I do actually have pals lol anyways enough of my tit hope ur all well 💖
Aww, glad to see you back @Rolandtherat 🫶

No need to explain yourself, we know you aren’t malicious. I did recognise that last thread was very triggering so was worried about you.
That last thread reminded me of the time aw the teef fell out on the Property Boss thread 😭

Did you get the decorating all done?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Yay ❤ So glad you are back! Your inputs & banter where deffo missed. Hope you are doing okay, just take deep breaths, small steps and remember you’ve got this (whatever this is you’ve got it) x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Glad to see you back 🥰 no offence taken on my part! I’ve been called a lot worse 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Glad to see you back 🥰 no offence taken on my part! I’ve been called a lot worse 😅
I ended up bursting into tears that nite I offended people think it was just that plus all the other stuff I had going on just coming out at once and my mans pal who was here watching the game said listen hen we aw know yer just upset cause rangers are in the final so dry yer fenian tears 🙈 thanks for having me back ❤

Yay ❤ So glad you are back! Your inputs & banter where deffo missed. Hope you are doing okay, just take deep breaths, small steps and remember you’ve got this (whatever this is you’ve got it) x
Aww I actually can't believe how nice u all are ❤ i thought I was gona be like Louise, a lonely wee coco pop 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m both amused and disgusted by some of the locations you guys have on here 😭

@crabit.arse is between Chelsea’s arse cheeks

@Ronniedazzler is stuck to Rosie’s manky covers

@urworstnightmaregg is in the TikTok departure lounge keeping Scambank company

@Bella2920 is at Cher’s kitchen table

@Slowpoker is simply from Hell

Aww, glad to see you back @Rolandtherat 🫶

No need to explain yourself, we know you aren’t malicious. I did recognise that last thread was very triggering so was worried about you.
That last thread reminded me of the time aw the teef fell out on the Property Boss thread 😭

Did you get the decorating all done?
Thanks luv yer a wee 🌟 Everyone's feelings are valid and people had a right to be annoyed at me and for that im sorry I forget that people on here don't actually know me as a person and my attempt at humour isn't for everyone and that's OK. The teefs aw falling out 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that was the funniest thing ever 🤣 I did get the decorating done finally lol took me longer than I thought and a couple days I ended up in bed unable to move but I actually wallpapered so was happy way myself lol. 💖💖

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Glad to see you back 🥰 We've all missed you!

I'm a Proddy & Rangers fan and never took any offence. It's good to have a bit of banter and it's all been meant in a friendly way. Posters have had a bit of banter on here before about the Old Firm so I don't know what the issu was the other night. Don't worry about a thing 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ppl in her comments on the “kiss me” video sayin they thnk she’s goin back wiv mater 🙄😭 she replied goin it’s not wot u think 🤔 see if they get back together after everything tht happened n wot she’s put on tht wane n Stacy she’s gna hav a lot of explaining to do

Reactions: 12
A wee marmaris number is probs better quality , she’s buying fruit of the loom tit n putting transfers on it herself 😭
Her and that cricut machine 😩
Notice that Jugsy lassie who was pumping James Mac and is now at 2Frats all the time also has her own business ‘personalising’ tit with the cricut, as well as dabbling in resin creations.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thanks luv yer a wee 🌟 Everyone's feelings are valid and people had a right to be annoyed at me and for that im sorry I forget that people on here don't actually know me as a person and my attempt at humour isn't for everyone and that's OK. The teefs aw falling out 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that was the funniest thing ever 🤣 I did get the decorating done finally lol took me longer than I thought and a couple days I ended up in bed unable to move but I actually wallpapered so was happy way myself lol. 💖💖
Glad ur back u made it very welcoming for me in here ❤ It took me over a month to build up the confidence to post and you Wer great. I took no offence Iv been called a lot worse 😂 hope ur feeling better I do tht to I won’t look at my phn for days sometimes wks wen I’m like tht won’t open Mail either it’s got me in bother sometimes but I jus can’t bring myself to do it I start havin a full blown melt down. So I get it xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
We are here if you need us! 💚💚💚💚

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Her and that cricut machine 😩
Notice that Jugsy lassie who was pumping James Mac and is now at 2Frats all the time also has her own business ‘personalising’ tit with the cricut, as well as dabbling in resin creations.
Is she the same lassie as Sharon the dancer who’s exposing chive queen??

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.