Rosie Bush #22 No more drugs and drink for the Blairdardie Mink!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they’ve been in a good few times, can usually tell when it’s someone just here to tit stir / try and get info from the thread or cause drama
yip its quite obvious. The threads go hay wire 🤯

Reactions: 8
What they going to expose us for though 😭😭😭 ‘excuse me are you Bella’s boss? Aye she called me a scheme goblin on an Internet forum because I get out my tits and go on live every night’
This is what i was thinking. What exactly are they going to do 🤷‍♀️ crackpots

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I ended up bursting into tears that nite I offended people think it was just that plus all the other stuff I had going on just coming out at once and my mans pal who was here watching the game said listen hen we aw know yer just upset cause rangers are in the final so dry yer fenian tears 🙈 thanks for having me back ❤

Aww I actually can't believe how nice u all are ❤ i thought I was gona be like Louise, a lonely wee coco pop 🤣
So glad to see you back ma darling! You've been missed. Hope you're OK! 😘😘❤ Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
listen, i am one of the biggest 🍊 b’s u would ever meet & i never took offence at it 😊 i have called celtic fans the opposite plenty times 🙃
I'm glad u never hunni ❤I would never mean to upset anyone. tbh why no one threw back at me fk up ya pape least we r in the Europa league final 🤣 enjoy Seville ya bams 😉my wee fenian tears will be flowing lol I can fkn see yeez winning it aswell but don't forget 1967 celtic done it first 😉 🤣🤣🤣 😭😭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I bite then I'm shouting at everyone not to argue as if I didn't start it 😭
Was howling the other night when you were saying not to get involved and announcing your departure to comment 10 minutes later 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shouting abt dropping Danny boy a half of the white stuff danny lives in ek the petrol thr n back wud end up costing them money 😭 absolute goons that’s how a kno thr dafties n jus wanted to say tht on a live coz 1. No real drug dealer advertises it on a social media and 2 no1 drives 30 odd mile to earn 30 quid desperados 🙄

I did manage to phone but I hadn't slept since I said about it. Got an appointment this week. I needed another couple of check ups to continue on my mental health meds so doing it all together get it out the way! Thank you ❤
Well done hunni for doing it 💖 hope u get on ok ill be on the train to u to wait outside for u if need be 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That here for the laughs is Scott, Scott Chegg that was in about all the drama and a faceless account when Alanna Blanco had crackhead big brother in her house. Him and polomont the other faceless account are obsessed with being on tattle they've been saying it the last few days. I think face mask mark has radicalised them
Radicalised him 😭😭

These cunts can’t even get a job but think they can take Tattle down 😭

B warned tho lads they hav made accounts up to come on n read so watch for the carry on in the thread.
They’re practically illiterate so I give them credit for that at least.

This is what i was thinking. What exactly are they going to do 🤷‍♀️ crackpots
They’ll get our I P address and track us down to a vague area. I’m gonna have to medicate myself to deal with this threat to my anonymity.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Radicalised him 😭😭

These cunts can’t even get a job but think they can take Tattle down 😭

They’re practically illiterate so I give them credit for that at least.

They’ll get our I P address and track us down to a vague area. I’m gonna have to medicate myself to deal with this threat to my anonymity.
If your medicating get yourself on to Stacey's page. She's promoting legal cannabis with a prescription. Must be doing some sort of ad for it who knows. But she can hook you up 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.