Rosie Bush #22 No more drugs and drink for the Blairdardie Mink!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A honestly want this boot to follow thru and explain herself a want to here what she thot wud happen to the kids. So if thr better off u shud giv them up now and I wanna kno whr they wud hav been better. T with a sister he doesn’t feel safe with a non verbal wee girl whr exactly n how exactly wud they hav coped cmon Rosie explain urself…..

If she doesn't want the kids to see why was she sitting with her arms out with wounds on them last night, telling T about medication. Agreeing to setting him up a tiktok where there's numerous screen recordings of all her drama that could appear on his fyp at any time?
Exactly she’s a lying bastard. A had to really reign myself in not to comment on her pg n say this to her but thrs no point she’d only delete it or ignore it. Plus (I kno the rule ur no allowed)

Reactions: 4
She's on live giving out relationship advice.

'When me & ma ex ....'

Hen my cuppa tea lasted longer.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Haven’t even commented much since her antics last week. She’s a massive attention seeker that doesn’t deserve the time of day

Reactions: 7
How r we spose to see the makeup wen ur sat thr with a filter on hen? Wats the point in even asking……

Reactions: 5
Tattlers I’ve caught up again, thanks to you all. I can’t even listen to her now. I honestly (and I swear I’m not arse licking) don’t get why this site gets a bad name. Yous are all decent and nothing yous have said is lies! She tells T that people hate him on here and ok, I’ve not read all the threads but the ones I have there’s not one person who has slagged T or Z, I’ve learned to call the kids that because you are all respectful enough to not say their names. People are needing to read here and see that what she says is bullshit!!!

Reactions: 17
Over compensating there "Tylor baby! sweetheart. Thanks handsome chops." trying to prove something whilst on camera Rosie? And you'll give him his gifts will you? How nice of you. Since people gifted them to him on live? So they are his anyway? Mother of the year hen 😂😂😂

Lol also she wound him up about skipping school and kept it going too much for my liking. Could hear in his voice he was panicking. My abusive ex used to do the same. Pull me up about something that didn't happen.... I would panic and he would see me struggling and then laugh. She's giving him Anxiety pretending to be raging with him!!!! That's emotional abuse!!! Poor T man. He really. Needs a safe, loving, clean and nurturing environment. She's a bleep. I'm fuming

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I just don't get how she was addicted to alcohol and drugs so badly a few days ago, there was chat of medication severe alcoholics take to stop them drinking. She wasn't allowed to be on her own without being sectioned. And now she's alone in her house, sitting on live with stripey fake tan, putting on orange make up giving out relationship advice to people in the comments.

Doesn't add up Rosie. Well it does, it adds up to attention seeking.

Reactions: 13
Saint Rosie is back guys. Video on her account claiming she makes no money from social media and if she gets gifted she stays up through the night and gifts people that are struggling 😂😂😂😂😂😂 all hail Saint Rosie. Can't put her kids before her but helps strangers struggling throughout the night apparently. Walk yerself to the nearest wheelie bin (one with with Louise's clothes) and dive heed first into it please man 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does anyone kno if she actually is autistic Iv got no exp whatsoever round tht She doesn’t come off like she is tho n she actually doesn’t come off like she has mental health (issues) they always forget tht but it’s always sv got mental health, eh dawl tht covers a wide range of stuff can u narrow it down 💀

Reactions: 5
James Mac has offended Jade Frati in some way 😂 not sure what's happening

Face mask mark has James Mac in his box

Oh he threw an egg at Jade?

Jade threw a bag of shite at James? I really don't know what's going on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That pillowcase 🤢
i am like a broken record with they bedcovers but there must be some amount of beasties in amongst that bed because she has had the same sheets on since January at least 🤮

James Mac has offended Jade Frati in some way 😂 not sure what's happening

Face mask mark has James Mac in his box

Oh he threw an egg at Jade?

Jade threw a bag of shite at James? I really don't know what's going on 😂
and these are ADULTS 🤦🏻‍♀️ The world is fucked 😂

Got T on live again 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Does anyone kno if she actually is autistic Iv got no exp whatsoever round tht She doesn’t come off like she is tho n she actually doesn’t come off like she has mental health (issues) they always forget tht but it’s always sv got mental health, eh dawl tht covers a wide range of stuff can u narrow it down 💀
If you look at her behaviour then you could conclude that she has mental health issues-the way she behaves is not appropriate but she doesn’t always recognise that. If she is to be believed she has suffered multiple traumatic experiences in childhood and adulthood. She is a product of her past. She trips herself up and lies as this is her learned behaviour. You could argue she self-medicates with alcohol and drugs. However, she has brought 2 children into this world and they deserve their care-giver at their best. She is an adult with the capacity to make her own decisions- at present that is distorted.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Face mask marks live they are all shouting they are on tattle and someone said no use aren't your in the property tosser page. And hear got a laugh who is scotch egg is going on about people calling Jade 2frat 😭

We are all faceless little gossips and mark knows one of them 😂😂

T is still in control of the live. Rosie said if someone pops up to get in the box and your not sure ask the people in the comments if mum would let you go live with them if they say yes then you'd be allowed 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She said she is, and she's brought out a Hello I have Autism card earlier to show people.

I have experience of autism in both a work and personal capacity and I wouldn't say she has autism. And that's even more so after the last 4 weeks behaviour.

She says gets PIP and has been diagnosed with attachment disorder.

I think these days people are quick to label for behaviour. See it all the time on TT. I just think she acts like a twit and gets away with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.