Rosie Bush #22 No more drugs and drink for the Blairdardie Mink!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if they told her she can’t leave Stacey’s what’s she Gonny do move in with her n her mum 🤣 there’s nothing stopping her going home bet poor Stacey has said she could stay that night meaning the one night n now she’s full blown stuck with her 😳😆😆

Reactions: 9
Bush will just have made up that scenario that the doctor said she has to stay with Stacey. She just wants to be with Stacey.
There’s nothing to stop Bush leaving and going home, the doctors wouldn’t know.
Just more manipulation games.

Anyone that knows her either personally or professionally knows she’s not suicidal. It’s all attention.
Yes 👏 also from my exp the drs won’t really put tht on members of the public and ur friends n fam coz it’s a massive responsibility if sum1 is truely suicidal. The backlash from giving sum1 who’s not qualified and not fit mentally to deal with her actually succeeding with unaliveing herself is to much. If she needed sectioned she wud b sectioned no ifs or buts and thrs no1 tht cud stop it. U also need to b assesed so if the mh team thot she was a true risk she wud hav been under a 24hr hold and the drs and thr needs to b 3 wud have came to see her and told her wot was happening. That’s my exp anyways and thrs strict guidelines tht need to b followed it’s no just goin up the hosp n sectioned it’s a legal hold they hav on u.

Reactions: 10
🤭🤭 Sorry for the confusion lads. I know a few of you know my account. I have 4 i go between, depending on who im blocked from 😂

• Haha
Bush will just have made up that scenario that the doctor said she has to stay with Stacey. She just wants to be with Stacey.
There’s nothing to stop Bush leaving and going home, the doctors wouldn’t know.
Just more manipulation games.

Anyone that knows her either personally or professionally knows she’s not suicidal. It’s all attention.
At least her poor neighbours have had a few days respite from the constant blaring music, shouting n bawling n never ending stream of randoms appearing at all hours to get mwi 😁

Reactions: 12
Primms a psycho attention seeker aswell by the looks of it she was sending all sorts of messages in Stacey's live when she was with Rosie and Stacey wouldn't answer her so she kept sending all sorts of question marks. How needy lol the lassie does my box in

I really wish folk would realise the difference between a hangover/comedown and serious mental health issues. I do not believe for 1 second that Bush is suicidal nor an alcoholic. She's a bleeping crackpot aye, but she needs to stop screaming mental health issues when all and sundry know it's not. She's a shite maw, addicted to Tiktok and bleeping up her life. I'll invite her over to mine to spend some time with my brother who is bipolar and had a serious drug and alcohol addiction (on the mend but relapses every now and then) has spent 3 weeks in a coma after a manic episode and tried to unalive himself, won't say what he did as it's horrific and triggering, but I've had enough now of this clown and her pathetic excuses. Sorry for the rant but I'm just off a night shift and can't sleep.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Just found out a lassie i was friends with for years has died. We went in different directions in our late teens. She ended up on the wrong path 😔. 39 a mother and grandmother. Rosie hen get a grip of yerself now before you head the same way

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I really wish folk would realise the difference between a hangover/comedown and serious mental health issues. I do not believe for 1 second that Bush is suicidal nor an alcoholic. She's a bleeping crackpot aye, but she needs to stop screaming mental health issues when all and sundry know it's not. She's a shite maw, addicted to Tiktok and bleeping up her life. I'll invite her over to mine to spend some time with my brother who is bipolar and had a serious drug and alcohol addiction (on the mend but relapses every now and then) has spent 3 weeks in a coma after a manic episode and tried to unalive himself, won't say what he did as it's horrific and triggering, but I've had enough now of this clown and her pathetic excuses. Sorry for the rant but I'm just off a night shift and can't sleep.
Totally agree with you! She absolutely rials me! I’ve worked in addiction services and she’s seen Dr google rather than anything else. She’s Self diagnosing all the pish about what meds she’ll get on Monday….. it doesn’t work like that!

Are we being lead to believe that she had the weans up at Stacey and Primms tonight? The way primm said the Chinese was for 5 people and then a comment on Rosie’s video about Stacey & primm giving the weans their bed… she hasn’t had Z overnight in ages so surely it’s not going to be after her latest performance? Don’t buy it at all

Reactions: 13
Are we being lead to believe that she had the weans up at Stacey and Primms tonight? The way primm said the Chinese was for 5 people and then a comment on Rosie’s video about Stacey & primm giving the weans their bed… she hasn’t had Z overnight in ages so surely it’s not going to be after her latest performance? Don’t buy it at all
very much doubt she would be allowed to take Z to a random persons house. Shes full of tit!

Reactions: 13
A wee bit off topic but a new troll account against Dianne popped up last night. Someone with too much time now on their hands 🤷‍♀️ I'm not pointing fingers but it's just a bit of a coincidence, it's about time she was left alone. The golden prick walks Scott free let Dianne do same now! Sorry for being off topic

A wee bit off topic but a new troll account against Dianne popped up last night. Someone with too much time now on their hands 🤷‍♀️ I'm not pointing fingers but it's just a bit of a coincidence, it's about time she was left alone. The golden prick walks Scott free let Dianne do same now! Sorry for being off topic
forgot all about her 😂 this is what happens but, as soon as your involved in some big drama, mud sticks.

Reactions: 7
forgot all about her 😂 this is what happens but, as soon as your involved in some big drama, mud sticks.
It just annoys me the guy is blameless he's more known for the tweets than anything. But the female walks about branded. He was married she wasn't. It's a big bugbear of mine. They way women are vilified and men get high fives. I'll shut up now 😂😂😂😂. I'm no a big feminist but I do believe in equal rights and equal blame.

Reactions: 11
It just annoys me the guy is blameless he's more known for the tweets than anything. But the female walks about branded. He was married she wasn't. It's a big bugbear of mine. They way women are vilified and men get high fives. I'll shut up now 😂😂😂😂. I'm no a big feminist but I do believe in equal rights and equal blame.
i have never understood the fascination with him. I followed him when he first appeared and thought he seemed decent enough, gave out good advice etc then as the account grew so did his ego & i unfollowed him then all his disgusting tweets came out.

i have never understood the fascination with him. I followed him when he first appeared and thought he seemed decent enough, gave out good advice etc then as the account grew so did his ego & i unfollowed him then all his disgusting tweets came out.
I lasted 2 minutes watching him, just don’t get it.

Reactions: 7
I think it's all shallow thirsty mostly older women who fall for the crusty old shagger. I mean take away the tan and the botox and what do you have?(hey you guys) sorry forgot his name out the goodies 😉

• Haha
Sorry I’m lost I don’t get it. Who’s to b left alone n who’s Scott and Diane I miss aw the gossip whr did the troll acc pop up? Sorry not sorry to b nosey it’s a condition Iv got noseybastard syndrome I’m prescribed copious amounts of social media for it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.