Rosie Bush #22 No more drugs and drink for the Blairdardie Mink!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad to see you back πŸ₯° We've all missed you!

I'm a Proddy & Rangers fan and never took any offence. It's good to have a bit of banter and it's all been meant in a friendly way. Posters have had a bit of banter on here before about the Old Firm so I don't know what the issu was the other night. Don't worry about a thing πŸ’•
I missed having u all to talk toπŸ’–. Im pretty much an open book on here sometimes too much lol my mums a proddy but supports celtic and most of my aunts and uncles are all rangers fans so are majority of my cousins i have a massive family. lol my papa (who was buried wearing his sash) used to love showing my dad the pic of my mum wen she was wee in the orange walk then wen id be leaving my gran and papas house id say right see ye next time and my papa would shout hopefully ye have came to your senses next time I see you 🀣 honestly its all banter but to the people who got upset that's OK their feelings are valid they have their own reasons and I would never mean to cause anyone upset. My man said hes no taking me to old firm game again since I've been a bad lassie lol p

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Is it jus me or was the prank call abt the parrot the most unfunny thing Iv seen her do. Am I missing the joke I literally never even smiled watchin it I actually felt embarrassed for her…..

I’m both amused and disgusted by some of the locations you guys have on here 😭

@crabit.arse is between Chelsea’s arse cheeks

@Ronniedazzler is stuck to Rosie’s manky covers

@urworstnightmaregg is in the TikTok departure lounge keeping Scambank company

@Bella2920 is at Cher’s kitchen table

@Slowpoker is simply from Hell

Aww, glad to see you back @Rolandtherat 🫢

No need to explain yourself, we know you aren’t malicious. I did recognise that last thread was very triggering so was worried about you.
That last thread reminded me of the time aw the teef fell out on the Property Boss thread 😭

Did you get the decorating all done?
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ yeah I like it here in the lounge, I see aw the medium famous tiktwats, free drinks and first class banter from my tattlers πŸ’•

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Glad ur back u made it very welcoming for me in here ❀ It took me over a month to build up the confidence to post and you Wer great. I took no offence Iv been called a lot worse πŸ˜‚ hope ur feeling better I do tht to I won’t look at my phn for days sometimes wks wen I’m like tht won’t open Mail either it’s got me in bother sometimes but I jus can’t bring myself to do it I start havin a full blown melt down. So I get it xxx
Aw well I'm so glad ur here πŸ’– im sure I seen a comment from u wen I was catching up that actually had me greeting way laughter I need to go find it again 🀣 aye my mum was phoning the kids phones and my mans cause I wasn't answering just had to switch off for a while and thought well ill do it now and then wen I tried to come back on and seen this person or that has quoted u and I thought fk I'm not ready to deal with this but I came on and u were all so lovely to me πŸ˜”

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I ended up bursting into tears that nite I offended people think it was just that plus all the other stuff I had going on just coming out at once and my mans pal who was here watching the game said listen hen we aw know yer just upset cause rangers are in the final so dry yer fenian tears πŸ™ˆ thanks for having me back ❀

Aww I actually can't believe how nice u all are ❀ i thought I was gona be like Louise, a lonely wee coco pop 🀣
I’m glad ur back fellow Tim here with same family probs as u but we can’t all be fuckin awesomeπŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚ πŸ’šxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Aw well I'm so glad ur here πŸ’– im sure I seen a comment from u wen I was catching up that actually had me greeting way laughter I need to go find it again 🀣 aye my mum was phoning the kids phones and my mans cause I wasn't answering just had to switch off for a while and thought well ill do it now and then wen I tried to come back on and seen this person or that has quoted u and I thought fk I'm not ready to deal with this but I came on and u were all so lovely to me πŸ˜”
Aw sorry mrs, that was me tagging you, sorry for freaking you out even more

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So nice to see your back here with us bunch of amazing kings and Queens @Rolandtherat big massive booby hugs β™₯β™₯β™₯
Good to be back feel as tho ive missed loads lol I would send booby hugs back but im like batteries, triple As lol πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

I’m glad ur back fellow Tim here with same family probs as u but we can’t all be fuckin awesomeπŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚ πŸ’šxx
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š

Aw don't be silly so nice of u looking out for meπŸ’– I upset folk and was already not doing good so thought ill take myself out of the situation have a break from everything and deal with my own issues πŸ’—

Aw don't be silly so nice of u looking out for meπŸ’– I upset folk and was already not doing good so thought ill take myself out of the situation have a break from everything and deal with my own issues πŸ’—

We are here if you need us! πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š
Thanks so much hunni really appreciate u allπŸ’—

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ yeah I like it here in the lounge, I see aw the medium famous tiktwats, free drinks and first class banter from my tattlers πŸ’•
None of u r helping me Iv been shouting from the pits or chelseas are for 2 days im surrounded by bed bugs and bits of food n the occasional dangle berry passes me wen they escape. Help I’m running out of air lads πŸ˜­πŸ’€

• Haha
Her name is Shannon I’m sure, but yeah I think she’s in about that drama with 2Frat as well.
R they the same lassie tho or is it 2 diff ppl they look identical or maybe my eyes r jus really bad Iv no got my specs on πŸ₯΄ imagine these mingers wiv no filter or fillers they spend a fortune on thr looks then go for the likes of James smack the down n out dosser who is const shouting he’ll batter this n tht but never shows up coz he’s a lhhhhoooooser πŸ™„

• Haha
I'm here luv πŸ’“ tried a cpl times to come on but had loads of notifications and my anxiety went through the roof and thought fk im no in a good place as it is so im not dealing with this just now but I see now i was just overthinking. thanks so much to everyone who has messaged me or tagged me here and to anyone I upset over my silly attempt at a joke I'm truly sorry 😞 i have a massive family half of us are celtic fans and the other half well... we can't aw be perfect😜
honestly im sorry to anyone i upset i would never go out of my way to upset others. I'm not that much of a weirdo to come off of here just because a joke went down like a lead balloon btw I came off as I just needed a break from social media and that seemed like the right time. I hadn't been doing good for a couple days prior and the last few days. I deleted my tiktok as I wasn't coping with all the Amber heard alleged S/A and it was just videos upon videos and just had a load of other stuff going on and thought ill dip out now take a wee break and tbh didn't think anyone would realise i was gone so it was nice to see I do actually have pals lol anyways enough of my tit hope ur all well πŸ’–
Nice to see you back doll and glad ur doing better x

• Heart
she is a joke πŸ˜‚ can get they jumpers for less than a tenner πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

hope people report her but shes fly, she uses Kirstys bank for payments!
Tiktok shop sell plain jumpers for 2quid each n then u put wot u want on them a seen sum1 bein outed for it the other day she makes me ill she’s a pig 🐽

Reactions: 9
Is it jus me or was the prank call abt the parrot the most unfunny thing Iv seen her do. Am I missing the joke I literally never even smiled watchin it I actually felt embarrassed for her…..
It was the deathly silence from the other end of the phone πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£. I really do hate those stupid prank calls and the fact she blatantly stole someone elses content .

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.