Rosie Bush #22 No more drugs and drink for the Blairdardie Mink!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone sent her Thomas’ number she’s gonny prank him. Doubt he’ll answer or fall for it. If she’s talking about the guy that’s been doing prank calls. No ones answered so far and she says if no one sends any numbers she’s gonny just listen to music 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Grrrr those faces and mouth thing she does whilst singing or miming to songs! Feel like stabbing my own eyeballs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Oft she no took any meds n had a sneaky drink off camera cos by the looks of it she’s doing the same tit she does every night just no tears or meltdowns yet 😆

Reactions: 5
Im 40 yrs old and sitting waiting on a text from my Dad to say he's home safe 😱. Fkng changed days man. I took the wee turd down for his football bus at 9.30 this morning and aint heard a peep since 😡. He's getting a slapped arse in the morning

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Im 40 yrs old and sitting waiting on a text from my Dad to say he's home safe 😱. Fkng changed days man. I took the wee turd down for his football bus at 9.30 this morning and aint heard a peep since 😡. He's getting a slapped arse in the morning
He’s oot for the night 💚

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just jumped on and someone called her back and called her a fat ginger cow 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was having a bushy free night aswell. But my big benga beak needs to go see

Nevermind 🙄 Had a look and its the same boring shite 😴. Gie it up Bush, yer naw even funny

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her videos are cringe!

🎶 I'd settle for the ghost of you

Aye nae bother Patrick Swayze, get a grip. I've got a rid neck for you hen.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This phoning people with partners and causing drama at this time in the morning is a joke. Someone could be put in real danger.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This phoning people with partners and causing drama at this time in the morning is a joke. Someone could be put in real danger.
Its not even funny, at least Tam has different ideas. Hers are just pish

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.