Rosie Bush #22 No more drugs and drink for the Blairdardie Mink!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen some things on this website that I don’t think I’ll ever be able to fully recover from, but anyone with an elf bar up their arse would be one step too far for me 💀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Awk I'm not paying any of them any attention. They mention my name more than I mention theres 😂
I can’t believe u live rent free in sooooo many heads😂😂

RIGHT duck WITS OF TIKTOK!! (the ones clever enough to come over and read here) you’s do know everything ever said is still on here? It’s ALL here for you’s to go back and read. The “BIG MAN” who is taking us down this week might want to know that the more you advertise tattle, the more people come over and read and see we don’t talk shite so therefore your wee plan to “out” us or whatever is really just sending people over to read the truth about all the fannies that are spoke about🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t get your logic “Scott” please just duck off and mind ur own business and leave us be! If these fannies didn’t want to see what we are seeing they don’t have to come and read what’s being said but they have to cos they aw get a hard on with every fuckin mention on here so kindly piss off and go out aw ur “pals” polmont etc and geez peace 🤡🤡🤡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s milking it the slabbery bastard 🤤🤤

Who thinks Stacy will wash her hands of bush if she’s crawled back to mater? I do and rightly so kick her using arse to the kirb Stacy hen.
I hope she does to I feel sorry for poor Stacey she seems like such a decent Lassy x

Reactions: 6
So now it’s our fault 🤔
Of course it's our fault. It couldn't possibly be Rosie's could it. It never is.

I wish I had a slither of her delusion. Life would probably be so much easier if you could just decide what is fantasy and what is reality at will.

Reactions: 14
I have missed a chapter….who is this Danny?
He snorts lines of soap powder & eats cans of whiskas and dog biscuits on lives for gifts . He was smoking a crack pipe on it the other night kid you not 🥴 His criminal record was brought up the other night he’s been done for assaulting a woman if you google daniel howbridge East Kilbride the story comes up . He’s got schizophrenia

Reactions: 8
So now it’s our fault 🤔
But ofcourse it is our fault coz as we all know, Rosie is absolutely incapable of accepting any responsibilty for the very poor choices she makes in life.
Utter walloper so she is

He snorts lines of soap powder & eats cans of whiskas and dog biscuits on lives for gifts . He was smoking a crack pipe on it the other night kid you not 🥴 His criminal record was brought up the other night he’s been done for assaulting a woman if you google daniel howbridge East Kilbride the story comes up . He’s got schizophrenia
jeezo 😳 i am away to have a wee google search the now.

Reactions: 4
So now it’s our fault 🤔
Awww mate!!!! See if it was genuine I would hold back more Rosie. But that was done all for manipulation and attention seeking in my eyes. You are still continuing toxic behaviour even when sober. You are toxic to the bone hen and need to work on yourself instead of blaming others for your own bleeping actions! Grow up! You've got a wee boy there that thinks the world of you and you canny even spend time with him without being on tiktok for validation. Get bleeping therapy. Healing is our responsibility! It's no bleep else's fault. Sorry the truth hurts mate 👍👍👌

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If you’re that vulnerable and upset and this is dragging your mental health down, why are your pals ‘sending’ you the threads? Why don’t you just forget about it and move on?

If you’re that vulnerable and upset and this is dragging your mental health down, why are your pals ‘sending’ you the threads? Why don’t you just forget about it and move on?
she reads it herself. Always the get out by saying people send her it when questioned why she would read here. And if people do send her it, then they are only interested in the reaction from it like her posting her “tattle life bad” post 🙄 hardly “friends” eh 😏

Reactions: 12
Hav use heard tht Danny boy on his video? Why is he breathing like tht with they wee baby teeth. Stumpy sounds like darth Vader

• Haha
Wee Rosie raging we all didn't fall for her big act.

We all know you didn't intend to kill yerself in the river. Sending all your snapchats then sitting under the erskine bridge like a big boulder.
Another attempt at sympathy from the manipulative cow.

And stop using "hence" 😭 it's a dead giveaway for folk who think they're smarter than they are. Goon.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She has cheek to call anyone a rancid creep after all the tit she had done the past couple of years 🤦🏻‍♀️

She has cheek to call anyone a rancid creep after all the tit she had done the past couple of years 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yes 👏 she’s needing to look closer to home for the ppl who r “draggin her down” Ie the mirror and who she’s in bed wiv. After wot she put her friends and kids thru this wk to b back wiv the lassie u blamed it all on n sat on live spouting 1 load of pish abt “can’t be with her letting her go etc” ur absolutely vile Rosie lower than a snakes belly hen

I did manage to phone but I hadn't slept since I said about it. Got an appointment this week. I needed another couple of check ups to continue on my mental health meds so doing it all together get it out the way! Thank you ❤
Proud of you for finding the strength to do it today ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What I don’t get is if she’s trying to hide what she did from T why has she just put a video up describing what she done on the account she lets him go live on 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.