Rosie Bush #22 No more drugs and drink for the Blairdardie Mink!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Och who's coming for us now, I think this is the 8329th threat I've seen πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ and we are all getting exposed for what exactly i wonder ? For having normal lives and morals and a zero bullshit tolerance policy ? πŸ€£πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 14
πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ and we are all getting exposed for what exactly i wonder ? For having normal lives and morals and a zero bullshit tolerance policy ? πŸ€£πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
Aye that's bloody terrible of us and we should be ashamed forever and ever!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That here for the laughs is Scott, Scott Chegg that was in about all the drama and a faceless account when Alanna Blanco had crackhead big brother in her house. Him and polomont the other faceless account are obsessed with being on tattle they've been saying it the last few days. I think face mask mark has radicalised them

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Obviously I know his names not Scott Chegg but that was his last faceless account, his name is actually Scott.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm here luv πŸ’“ tried a cpl times to come on but had loads of notifications and my anxiety went through the roof and thought fk im no in a good place as it is so im not dealing with this just now but I see now i was just overthinking. thanks so much to everyone who has messaged me or tagged me here and to anyone I upset over my silly attempt at a joke I'm truly sorry 😞 i have a massive family half of us are celtic fans and the other half well... we can't aw be perfect😜
honestly im sorry to anyone i upset i would never go out of my way to upset others. I'm not that much of a weirdo to come off of here just because a joke went down like a lead balloon btw I came off as I just needed a break from social media and that seemed like the right time. I hadn't been doing good for a couple days prior and the last few days. I deleted my tiktok as I wasn't coping with all the Amber heard alleged S/A and it was just videos upon videos and just had a load of other stuff going on and thought ill dip out now take a wee break and tbh didn't think anyone would realise i was gone so it was nice to see I do actually have pals lol anyways enough of my tit hope ur all well πŸ’–
listen, i am one of the biggest 🍊 b’s u would ever meet & i never took offence at it 😊 i have called celtic fans the opposite plenty times πŸ™ƒ

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That here for the laughs is Scott, Scott Chegg that was in about all the drama and a faceless account when Alanna Blanco had crackhead big brother in her house. Him and polomont the other faceless account are obsessed with being on tattle they've been saying it the last few days. I think face mask mark has radicalised them
Did alanna not owe him money?

• Wow
The cunts can’t even show thr faces 😭 coming for no1. Absolute dafties sat on live talking abt sellin half grams says it all. Drug runners for sum1 else pair of fireins πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ all they can do is attach themselves to the drama or ppl who r unstable coz they don’t have the minerals to stand alone on thr n as for bein old grannies tht wud mean tht 2frat n her gang r too coz Wer the same age πŸ’€πŸ’€ balloon of a boy

• Haha
Reactions: 10
quaking in my boots with they goons coming for us πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
B warned tho lads they hav made accounts up to come on n read so watch for the carry on in the thread.

I'm usually quite regular going for mines with no issues, it's just difficult when I have trouble leaving the house to go places. I'm quite aware of all the risks. I just meant it gave me an incentive to try and push myself to call on Monday.
I hope ur ok hunni and if you didn't manage to make that phone call today don't worry u can try again 2moro. I have to build myself up into making phone calls. something that seems so natural to people pick up the phone and call someone but to others if im thinking right ur the same as me and need to build urself up to it and if u need someone to go with u i promise I wouldn't let u down xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What they going to expose us for though 😭😭😭 β€˜excuse me are you Bella’s boss? Aye she called me a scheme goblin on an Internet forum because I get out my tits and go on live every night’

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I hope ur ok hunni and if you didn't manage to make that phone call today don't worry u can try again 2moro. I have to build myself up into making phone calls. something that seems so natural to people pick up the phone and call someone but to others if im thinking right ur the same as me and need to build urself up to it and if u need someone to go with u i promise I wouldn't let u down xx
I did manage to phone but I hadn't slept since I said about it. Got an appointment this week. I needed another couple of check ups to continue on my mental health meds so doing it all together get it out the way! Thank you ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 20
B warned tho lads they hav made accounts up to come on n read so watch for the carry on in the thread.
I think they’ve been in a good few times, can usually tell when it’s someone just here to tit stir / try and get info from the thread or cause drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.