Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dourface

VIP Member
She’s just said the doctor put her on 10 mg diazepam she talks absolute pish she’s bought street vallies n is probably putting that wain at more risk as they are dangerous
They wouldnt give her such a high dose if she is the only parent surely ? 😮

Reactions: 1

rainbow2022

So we thinking Rosie’s no been live today cos she’s been with Louise n latisha does have stuff on them so Rosie’s got her crew to mass report before she could spill the beans 🤷‍♀️

harloe22

Chatty Member
I dont follow rosie I come across her every now and then on tt. Last time she was with a woman and seemed quite happy can someone please just give me a quick paragraph of what's been happening please. Is she OK ect. I do try to look but for some reason this site is always slow on my fone and crashes a lot

specialK21

VIP Member
Wanti know what’s worse …. If that’s true and she was there when it happened n never done anything about it! So fat Alana is as bad as bush!!! Wouldn’t be me witnessing weans getting treated like that n no saying or doing anything! Scum the lot of the !!!
*them

crabit.arse

Has she left stacys coz they hav a video up with desserts n thrs only 2 things of each so maybe she has gone home see if she drinks the nyt after all tht bs esp wen she had T she’s actually proved to me she’s a lost cause.

crabit.arse

Well Karen never missed her n hit the wall 😭 how did she never respond to her does she only go for bigger tt so she can get clout from them

crabit.arse

Ffs a can’t watch from the outside it does tht sometimes I’m gna need to try another acc coz she’ll block me

crabit.arse

First video on my fyp this morning no wonder I had a bad day 😂

Polo_mints is who I think used to be polmont is threatening to shut tattle down because people are taking about him. He floats about all the lives. Apparently he's cancelled the guv and it's us next. I believe this is the first time he's ever been mentioned
What a fuckin laaahhhooooosssseeerrr! Nobody even knows who u r away back under ur rock