Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bella2920

VIP Member
Another video from primm about her mental health and about Stacey. For once can she no make everything about her? Rosie wasn't even dried off and Primm was after sympathy. Reeks of pure desperation
Not even dried off 😭😭😭
these videos from primm do scream ‘Stacey stop giving your attention to someone else I’ve got MH too’ not MH issues just MH cause that’s the common scheme phrase

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Ocean Pearl

Chatty Member
I’m only speaking about the whole river situation now cos it triggered me to high fuck.
The night I left my abusive cheating ex husband he called me saying he was at the river walking in, on a cold wet January night. I told him I’d come back home (stupidly) I was terrified of his family too and scared of the repercussions.
When I got home he was in the kitchen soaking wet up to his knees with CLEAN water when he should of had glar up to his saggy old man balls, the fucker had obvs just run shower over his jeans!
I turned walked out and never looked back.
This is exactly what Rosie has done to Louise and Louise if u are reading this please never ever go back or look back to that manipulative evil scheming bitch cos If I hadn’t left I know I wouldn’t be breathing now.

Plus I believe Stacey is now Rosie’s next obsession and Stacey should run for the hills

• Heart
Reactions: 16

crabit.arse

Scam bank really is wanting her hair done and pretending it’s a joke 😂😂😂 for somebody that was suicidal over being called ugly she’s bringing it up a hell of a lot this week to try and stay relevant 🙉
She’s milking it the slabbery bastard 🤤🤤

Who thinks Stacy will wash her hands of bush if she’s crawled back to mater? I do and rightly so kick her using arse to the kirb Stacy hen.

• Haha

MJW

Chatty Member
Disclaimer: totally made up piece of news so Voldy I'm watching you, don't steal it and make up shite news!

I heard a Clyde River rat bit her and now she's got lockjaw and can't do any lives
Absolute nonsense.

It's the rat has lockjaw.

• Haha

Bella2920

VIP Member
Honestly breaks my heart a wee bit watching that, T is such a lovely young boy who clearly idolises his mum and she can’t even get her shit together for him! He’s not got anyone else and he’s still not her priority 😥
She’s just said they are going home tonight, so complete BS about having to stay with Stacey then? Cause that wouldn’t just be a one night thing then you are completely fine to go home…
I don’t even know why I’m going to say it again, but I hope to fuck she actually sorts herself out for that wean and his wee sister 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad

Dourface

VIP Member
I seen tht. This is what all her minions shud b tellin her no mollycoddling her they need to b calling her out n holding her accountable she fuckd with a lot of ppls heads n life’s this week but most of all she owes those kids an apology a life and a mother.
That wee him is me 🤣🤣

• Haha

longtimelurker88

Chatty Member
Gear Bear used to be a tim and now Ive just seen pics of her draped in a union jack top n drinking out a union jack mug. Imagine changing the team ye support based on who yer shaggin !

• Haha

Slowpoker

VIP Member
This phoning people with partners and causing drama at this time in the morning is a joke. Someone could be put in real danger.

• Heart
I’m both amused and disgusted by some of the locations you guys have on here 😭

@crabit.arse is between Chelsea’s arse cheeks

@Ronniedazzler is stuck to Rosie’s manky covers

@urworstnightmaregg is in the TikTok departure lounge keeping Scambank company

@Bella2920 is at Cher’s kitchen table

@Slowpoker is simply from Hell

I'm here luv 💓 tried a cpl times to come on but had loads of notifications and my anxiety went through the roof and thought fk im no in a good place as it is so im not dealing with this just now but I see now i was just overthinking. thanks so much to everyone who has messaged me or tagged me here and to anyone I upset over my silly attempt at a joke I'm truly sorry 😞 i have a massive family half of us are celtic fans and the other half well... we can't aw be perfect😜
honestly im sorry to anyone i upset i would never go out of my way to upset others. I'm not that much of a weirdo to come off of here just because a joke went down like a lead balloon btw I came off as I just needed a break from social media and that seemed like the right time. I hadn't been doing good for a couple days prior and the last few days. I deleted my tiktok as I wasn't coping with all the Amber heard alleged S/A and it was just videos upon videos and just had a load of other stuff going on and thought ill dip out now take a wee break and tbh didn't think anyone would realise i was gone so it was nice to see I do actually have pals lol anyways enough of my shit hope ur all well 💖
Aww, glad to see you back @Rolandtherat 🫶

No need to explain yourself, we know you aren’t malicious. I did recognise that last thread was very triggering so was worried about you.
That last thread reminded me of the time aw the teef fell out on the Property Boss thread 😭

Did you get the decorating all done?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Jinxyroo

Chatty Member
Hope she’s ok she didn’t offend me Iv got skin like a rhino😂 think all tht was a bit much tbh

That’s the trolling started on T now what did she think was gna happen when she’s the reprobate tht she is it shudnt be happening but it’s pretty obvious they’ll use him to get to her
Another calculated move by Bush she knows T will get trolled so she’s exposed him more so she can video reply and gain kudos for defending him and sympathy for it happening in the first place , she knows exactly what she’s doing

Spanor511

VIP Member
Primm is posting those videos on purpose to show Bush is away and her and Stacey are getting on with their weekend.
Can’t stand Primm, but good on her. Her and Stacey work hard they shouldn’t need to spend their weekend looking after a 32 year old scheme maw who probably earns more in benefits than they two put together.
IMO, Primm knows she’s at it.

Briar_rose

VIP Member
Fucking Oft.
Bailed at pg 14ish last thread. Came back to this.

Anyone near Erskine that can lob a couple of Milton tablets over the bridge, give the Clyde a chance.

• Haha

HammyHeed

Over compensating there "Tylor baby! sweetheart. Thanks handsome chops." trying to prove something whilst on camera Rosie? And you'll give him his gifts will you? How nice of you. Since people gifted them to him on live? So they are his anyway? Mother of the year hen 😂😂😂

Lol also she wound him up about skipping school and kept it going too much for my liking. Could hear in his voice he was panicking. My abusive ex used to do the same. Pull me up about something that didn't happen.... I would panic and he would see me struggling and then laugh. She's giving him Anxiety pretending to be raging with him!!!! That's emotional abuse!!! Poor T man. He really. Needs a safe, loving, clean and nurturing environment. She's a cunt. I'm fuming

• Sad

Slowpoker

VIP Member
How longs she moving in with Stacey? It's a fucking joke. She needs to put her big girl pants on and deal with it herself. Fucking hard enough her wains going between every Tom Dick and Harry's house how he needs to go between his own house, assuming the aunties & now Stacey/Primms. Probably Stacey's maws as well. It's unstable. She shouldn't be allowed near them if she can't stay in the house by herself. It's not realistic to drag them about everywhere

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
So caravan Tracy is back🤦🏻‍♀️She’s still going on about PB and how all us women should bring him down. Funny how she hates him now but didn’t think anything of the shit he’s been saying and doing when she was sending him birthday wishes just a couple of days before he said that about her🤬
And by the way she doesn’t care how she looks cos her Craig and weans love her how she is but next thing she’s saying is she wants a weave and her brows done and still saying about her PayPal…but she’s just joking🤣aye right bae bother Tracy, you’re desperate for someone to say to do it🤨

Reactions: 15

PhannyPhart

I used to suffer from premature ejaculation, but then I started using Tracy's videos to keep me going longer. Sadly now I'm impotent.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15