Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HammyHeed

Guys do you wanna hear something extremely embarrassing but quite funny? I've just tried to move a couch myself. Moving it outside so council can pick it up. Anyway cause I think I can do everything myself (independent wumin n that) I managed it outside and then dropped the full fucker on my toe. I started hopping about and felt sick with pain and then fainted 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 my neighbour was out fixing his car and ran over! My fucking big toe is turning black/purple from the nail down!!!! So aye... Might need to go to A&E. But I'll jump on live, order someone to send me a mcdonald's and vape so it's all good! 😂😂😂😂👌 Fml

Edit **I was in my jammies. Shorts and a tank top. No bra... Cause I thought I wouldn't be seen. 😂😂😂 So even more embarrased. Wish I had Rosies ability to just not feel these types of emotions man lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Please please please dig deep for the strength to go and have your smear test done 🙏 x ❤
Thanks. Like I said it's not the smear test but if I can't even leave the house for a loaf of bread it's nearly impossible to phone, book and appointment, talk to the receptionist, sit in a room full of people to wait, speak to a nurse. Small talk I don't even want to engage in. It's actually traumatising for me to do basic tasks. I'm a very different person on here than I am in person. I'm practically mute. But I'll try call on Monday.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Wee Toots

VIP Member
Also why do we reckon bush is so quiet? Social work? Sectioned? Any theories?
Disclaimer: totally made up piece of news so Voldy I'm watching you, don't steal it and make up shite news!

I heard a Clyde River rat bit her and now she's got lockjaw and can't do any lives

• Haha
Reactions: 18

crabit.arse

2frat givin ppl it stinking for asking Rosie abt her legs n aw her antics but is sat in the danny boys live egging him on to snort toothpaste fuckin can’t stand her. Hav u no got a 2pac cd to listen to ya munter!

• Haha

Slowpoker

VIP Member
I reckon if everyone who's ever tried to take down tattle and made petitions all get together and put all the petitions together and try really really hard. Even with gangsters and grown men who wear face masks and don't eat macaroni they still wouldn't be able to take tattle down.

• Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Glad to see you back 🥰 no offence taken on my part! I’ve been called a lot worse 😅
I ended up bursting into tears that nite I offended people think it was just that plus all the other stuff I had going on just coming out at once and my mans pal who was here watching the game said listen hen we aw know yer just upset cause rangers are in the final so dry yer fenian tears 🙈 thanks for having me back ❤

Yay ❤ So glad you are back! Your inputs & banter where deffo missed. Hope you are doing okay, just take deep breaths, small steps and remember you’ve got this (whatever this is you’ve got it) x
Aww I actually can't believe how nice u all are ❤ i thought I was gona be like Louise, a lonely wee coco pop 🤣

• Heart

Squidward's Missus

Chatty Member
Haha, wisnae our fault when we were calling out Cherine on her behaviour, with mucho help from her I may add. Wisnae our fault when folk on here actually liked her (including me), but now her bogging behaviour is being noticed and commented on (commented on Rosie, not bullying, we comment what YOU put out there for us aw to see). If I wisnae saying it oan here, I would be saying it to ma man and ma pals, only difference being she widnae be able to hear me. If she doesn't like what's being said, don't fucking read. It's no fucking rocket science. I'm sure there is loads of folk who don't like me (dunno why, I am an absolute fucking delight 😇), but I don't give a shite what they say about me and it affects me not one jot, cos I can't hear them!
Funny thing is, there's been loads of chat about other Scottish tiktokkers recently on here, all attention is not on her and that's probably why she's aiming vids at us, to make her the centre of attention again 🙄

• Heart

Bella2920

VIP Member
What they going to expose us for though 😭😭😭 ‘excuse me are you Bella’s boss? Aye she called me a scheme goblin on an Internet forum because I get out my tits and go on live every night’

• Haha

Lyndsay55

VIP Member
Rosie was just posting the other day about Cher getting her daughter to sort drugs for her, now the ex saying same thing. My girl is in her girls year at school and says it’s horrible for her, she’s always crying etc cause everyone is saying to her about her mum on tiktok. How u could do that to your kids I will never know, I’m lucky to even post a photo of my girl these days as even that is embarrassing for them. Such a shame

• Sad
Reactions: 17

Bella2920

VIP Member
If I didn’t want to read messages that might upset me, I simply wouldn’t go looking for them ffs… they’ve broke up and she was disco winching some goth and a gay guy last weekend so what does it matter what Louise has been upto? Fucking get over it
Her hair has had a tough time this week 💀💀 cher and the police have some cracking fine motor skills grasping onto that wee tuft

Fs, I fell down the chelsea wrong rabbit hole and thats me only just caught up with 2.5 threads of bushy antics 😳 that was an emotional rollercoaster.

Right Im away bk to big baby chelsea, god knows what Ive missed over there. Ive not actually opened tiktok in days, its aw the drama mick, i love it! 🤣
Aw I’ve neglected big Chels the last couple of days will need to catch up on her antics, Friday night reading sorted 🤓

• Haha

Slowpoker

VIP Member
That here for the laughs is Scott, Scott Chegg that was in about all the drama and a faceless account when Alanna Blanco had crackhead big brother in her house. Him and polomont the other faceless account are obsessed with being on tattle they've been saying it the last few days. I think face mask mark has radicalised them

• Haha

Dourface

VIP Member
My FYP is all Johnny Depp 🥰😍 and im loving it. Cant wait until his team question her .What a handsome man he is.

• Heart

Slowpoker

VIP Member
During the live when Lauren was saying Stacey was ignoring her Stacey said to her mum Iv replied to every message she's said, just tell her she can come down mum that's the issue because she's no here 😭

• Haha
  • Wow

Slowpoker

VIP Member
I videoed myself having a panic attack whiles doing something I hate doing just to show the doctor how bad it is and awk watching it back was my 13th reason 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Tattlers I’ve caught up again, thanks to you all. I can’t even listen to her now. I honestly (and I swear I’m not arse licking) don’t get why this site gets a bad name. Yous are all decent and nothing yous have said is lies! She tells T that people hate him on here and ok, I’ve not read all the threads but the ones I have there’s not one person who has slagged T or Z, I’ve learned to call the kids that because you are all respectful enough to not say their names. People are needing to read here and see that what she says is bullshit!!!

Dourface

VIP Member
Just found out a lassie i was friends with for years has died. We went in different directions in our late teens. She ended up on the wrong path 😔. 39 a mother and grandmother. Rosie hen get a grip of yerself now before you head the same way

• Sad
  • Heart
Bless your wee hear

❤ here if you ever need a listening ear etc .....just message privately x
Can you message privately on this (I'm hopeless with anything) but I can hand on heart and say I've met some truly terrific folk on tattle that I'd love to be pals with. Tik tok manky mob fodder can all say we're trolls etc but Ken what we're like minded folk with good morals that's why we out these absolute clowns who take the piss. I can hand on heart and say some of you lot have got me through some really down days, but I'm not (not so) Wee Primm and Rosie Bush craving attention 🥰

• Heart