Rosie Bush #22 No more drugs and drink for the Blairdardie Mink!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw no lads 🫤 Iv got the same nike top as the bush but in black she’s fuckin ruined it for me il no be able to wear tht now it’s never aff her back oh and another thing why has her hairline moved back 3inches did her dial scare it away or was tht the lovely terri dunns handiwork coz av seen a few disasters she’s performed

Reactions: 8
Aldo slept with my cousins girlfriend who is also my pal. My tiktoks my real name I’m not arsed . Aldo disny like me 😭 the photo was a belter though 🤣
Big Turkey teef Aldo still loves you am sure Cass. Who could resist the lure of his dad's spare room 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also don’t think she is actually back with Louise as that’s still Stacey or primms kitchen she is in think Cher just jumped to that conclusion because Louise was commenting in her live before Rosie phoned 2x2= 10 😂

Reactions: 7
Also don’t think she is actually back with Louise as that’s still Stacey or primms kitchen she is in think Cher just jumped to that conclusion because Louise was commenting in her live before Rosie phoned 2x2= 10 😂
by looks of it, its been a draft video she has used to make that post.

What I don’t get is if she’s trying to hide what she did from T why has she just put a video up describing what she done on the account she lets him go live on 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
She’s no trying to hide it she’s a lying bastard a watched her on live yesterday n T went to sit on her leg n she started shouting arrrrhhhhh my leg my leg n the wanes face said it all he knows wots goin on n he was scared he had hurt her so tht proved tht she’s been showing him or tht he’s heard abt it it’s fuckin disgusting over a lassie uv been wiv for 8wks poor wanes gna hav rejection issues from his own mother his dads fucked off anol scumbags

Reactions: 10
She can come and call us rancid bastards when she changes those bedsheets.

Prolly enough dead skin cells in there to build her a new burd.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Haha, wisnae our fault when we were calling out Cherine on her behaviour, with mucho help from her I may add. Wisnae our fault when folk on here actually liked her (including me), but now her bogging behaviour is being noticed and commented on (commented on Rosie, not bullying, we comment what YOU put out there for us aw to see). If I wisnae saying it oan here, I would be saying it to ma man and ma pals, only difference being she widnae be able to hear me. If she doesn't like what's being said, don't bleeping read. It's no bleeping rocket science. I'm sure there is loads of folk who don't like me (dunno why, I am an absolute bleeping delight 😇), but I don't give a shite what they say about me and it affects me not one jot, cos I can't hear them!
Funny thing is, there's been loads of chat about other Scottish tiktokkers recently on here, all attention is not on her and that's probably why she's aiming vids at us, to make her the centre of attention again 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Dragged out a river, ye were in Blairdardie one minute then in the river 5 minutes later, don't give us your absolute pish.
You make your own life choices hen, you don't like the narrative on here, don't read - although clearly you do. All about the cretinous validation you get on TT, making out you're a great maw etc etc.
We say as we see.....

Reactions: 15
See if me and my man fell out publicly and I had even told everyone a was never goin back never mind made videos stating it out of pride alone a wudnt be able to go bak im a stubborn bastard at the best of times but see wen it comes to makin a bleep of myself n makin myself out a liar even if a still loved him I cudnt bring myself to go back she’s totally nuts I don’t get it at all

Reactions: 6
Haha, wisnae our fault when we were calling out Cherine on her behaviour, with mucho help from her I may add. Wisnae our fault when folk on here actually liked her (including me), but now her bogging behaviour is being noticed and commented on (commented on Rosie, not bullying, we comment what YOU put out there for us aw to see). If I wisnae saying it oan here, I would be saying it to ma man and ma pals, only difference being she widnae be able to hear me. If she doesn't like what's being said, don't bleeping read. It's no bleeping rocket science. I'm sure there is loads of folk who don't like me (dunno why, I am an absolute bleeping delight 😇), but I don't give a shite what they say about me and it affects me not one jot, cos I can't hear them!
Funny thing is, there's been loads of chat about other Scottish tiktokkers recently on here, all attention is not on her and that's probably why she's aiming vids at us, to make her the centre of attention again 🙄
exactly what i was thinking when the post got put in here. Tbh i am glad, talking about they arseholes who think they can take tattle down was boring me 😂

• Haha
I honestly think she doesn't like it when this thread slows down or folk start de railing cause shes boring so she gives tattle a wee shoutout so everyones back talking about her again 😂

Reactions: 15
‘Hence’ and ‘why’ serve the same function in that sentence Bush, use one or the other, not both.

Why wasn’t that your thought process the other week when you were slagging Voldy’s man due to his mental health? Or when you were bullying an old woman and mocking her ill health?

When you stop making an arse of yourself online, we’ll stop commenting.

Reactions: 11
She hasn’t spoke about tattle for a while, has been all too happy to broadcast her behaviour now all of a sudden she’s trying to make us the scape goats!! Take ur lice ridden sheets and duck off ya midden. Stacey and prim are in line to be the next victims of her manipulations, I hope you are prepared ladies! 😘

Hahahahahaha dragged out the river....aye ok Bush.....funny how you were sitting on live an hour later wearing the same clothes. I dont even believe you splashed in a puddle. You rancid witch

Hahahahahaha dragged out the river....aye ok Bush.....funny how you were sitting on live an hour later wearing the same clothes. I dont even believe you splashed in a puddle. You rancid witch
She’s should have done her toes a favour and got them wet at least. Wouldn’t be surprised if there’s mushrooms growing in between they rotten wee stumps

• Haha
  • Sick
These pricks want to focus their attention on the troll accounts on TT who are going after them where they can see it rather than us old grannies over here having a wee gossip which they can choose to ignore 👀

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.